SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Pics are up, but I can't see them all. I checked getty images, but they aren't up yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:37 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:My fav always gets a date in ep 3! Was it this slow around here during Sean's season? I know during em's I couldn't keep up!

I didn't watch Emily's.

I personally thought Em's season was a snooze fest...

Couldn't agree with you more because I am not an Em fan and could never warm up to her. Just too wooden for me.

But I do have to say (and LoveMe correct me if I'm wrong), I haven't seen this site so devoid of conversation and sleuthing before or during the season. So few of the regulars are even bothering to take notice..
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Looks like the guys and Desiree 'train' before doing the Dodge Ball game!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:06 pm

luvstx wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:My fav always gets a date in ep 3! Was it this slow around here during Sean's season? I know during em's I couldn't keep up!

I didn't watch Emily's.

Couldn't agree with you more because I am not an Em fan and could never warm up to her. Just too wooden for me.

But I do have to say (and LoveMe correct me if I'm wrong), I haven't seen this site so devoid of conversation and sleuthing before or during the season. So few of the regulars are even bothering to take notice..

I watched Emily`s season and was on the boards. It was quite a battlefield :shock: .

I personally feel there are less regulars here on the spoileréspeculation side because the track record of the spoilers is so good here there is no sleuthing to figure out the ending and also no one is duking it out to prove that `their guy`has won. Its almost like oh des ends up with brooks`, yay here lets not bother to sleuth the rest of the season``. JMO of course. And quite honestly ... why bother.
Plus overall viewership is down. Most of my girlfriends did not even know this season started !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

I think the regulars are not here because of the battlefield it was last time. No sense bringing their information if it is met with rudeness.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah. Seems like there was really some hurt feelings over Emily's season. I just can't believe it's still around. hmmm

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
luvstx wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

I didn't watch Emily's.

I watched Emily`s season and was on the boards. It was quite a battlefield :shock: .

I personally feel there are less regulars here on the spoileréspeculation side because the track record of the spoilers is so good here there is no sleuthing to figure out the ending and also no one is duking it out to prove that `their guy`has won. Its almost like oh des ends up with brooks`, yay here lets not bother to sleuth the rest of the season``. JMO of course. And quite honestly ... why bother.
Plus overall viewership is down. Most of my girlfriends did not even know this season started !

I was here during Emily's, too. And there was definitely a lot of debate and a lot of people here. Many didn't want to believe the spoilers. Maybe now most people feel there's no point debating, because they're right.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 pm

The seasoned sleuths don`t want to fangirl over the F1 like some - they want to sleuth which is unnecessary with confirmed spoilers.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:51 am

Some people don't seem as obsessed with the guys this season. At least the people who dislike them don't seem as obsessed. I think that those who love them get more obsessed and loud about the guys when their favorite is getting attacked. So when they aren't, the love obsession might seem a little calm.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Isitreal Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:24 am

Does anyone have a picture of the dress Des designed? I'm really anxious to see it.
Isitreal
Isitreal

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:31 am

nd4reality wrote:The seasoned sleuths don`t want to fangirl over the F1 like some - they want to sleuth which is unnecessary with confirmed spoilers.

i personally has nothing against Brooks. no offense. but i do know some posters/regulars here who find Brooks is not so appealing that they wont bother to watch `the love journey` .They also dont bother to do the at least the sleuthing since they believe the early leakage F1 spoiler 100%. So there is no point to tune in this season.
I personally hooked up on this season only bc of Chris. i am not a Des fan. and i certainly not Brooks fan. all i care is soaking Chris up until the very end.laugh out loud :Drool: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:01 am

Isitreal wrote:Does anyone have a picture of the dress Des designed? I'm really anxious to see it.

Nope! It seems she just wears it at the RC as there's no pre-RC.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+44
summerluvn
MUSTANGGIRL74
meauxwalk
Newto
ImeldaMarcos