SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:10 pm

I didn't see the Western Date one yet...that looks SO fun! I'm going to enjoy this episode! But, for the fake drama with the girl friend thing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:36 am

albean99 wrote:Thanks, Atem. Had to look at the dorky dodge ball pics. Can't believe they made the poor guys dress up that way. Somehow Drew made it work though. :cutiepie

regarding the Getty pics: For pure manliness at work, I choose Zach, then Chris - but they seem two different types. But obviously both very competitive (which is fine, as long as it doesn't overshadow why they are supposed to be on the show in the first place). Did you see those rippling muscles - especially in Chris' leg in that one pic? It doesn't matter what their outfits were - all you saw was the muscle. I think Drew is cute, but I'm drawn to the ones who make me think "man". (Probably because all of them are young enough to be my sons!) It may not be who Des is attracted to, (Being that I'm trying to stay unspoiled, I can't comment on what I don't know), but definitely who catches my attention. All that testerone in one place...Des must feel like a kid in a candy store in this episode!

And the cowboys aren't bad either. Juan Pablo looks the most authentic. I like Bryden, but I can't recall those shoulders and biceps on any cowboy movie I've ever seen. Anyway, with the extended preview and these images, looks like things are "heating up" a little, ladies. More than fault-finding and jealousy-fueled confrontations - which I find infantile and unattractive. In Ben's defense he may be the male version of Tierra to some, but I think he responds to their "charges" in a whole different way than she did. I also remember Arie swooping on Emily throughout her season, kissing her in front of the guys, visiting her at night and nobody called him the "villain". Thoughts to ponder.

Last thoughts. You hear Des mentions seeing husband material in the bunch of guys left, so our girl must be looking beyond the muscles for qualities like ability to commit - to name a very important one. Also, I went back and watched Episode 2. It is telling whose interactions they "hide", how many times in a group shot that they zero on one or two faces for in-focus shots. I listen to the voiceovers a lot, instead of focusing on obvious distractions like who might be punching whom. Also it is interesting to see the tail end of one-on-one conversations that get interrupted and note how many one-on-ones aren't even being previewed (or for that matter shown on the episodes). Unlike Emily's season - where it was a lot more apparent which guys she was truly leaning toward.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 am

mimitalks wrote:
albean99 wrote:Thanks, Atem. Had to look at the dorky dodge ball pics. Can't believe they made the poor guys dress up that way. Somehow Drew made it work though. :cutiepie

regarding the Getty pics: For pure manliness at work, I choose Zach, then Chris - but they seem two different types. But obviously both very competitive (which is fine, as long as it doesn't overshadow why they are supposed to be on the show in the first place). Did you see those rippling muscles - especially in Chris' leg in that one pic? It doesn't matter what their outfits were - all you saw was the muscle. I think Drew is cute, but I'm drawn to the ones who make me think "man". (Probably because all of them are young enough to be my sons!) It may not be who Des is attracted to, (Being that I'm trying to stay unspoiled, I can't comment on what I don't know), but definitely who catches my attention. All that testerone in one place...Des must feel like a kid in a candy store in this episode!

And the cowboys aren't bad either. Juan Pablo looks the most authentic. I like Bryden, but I can't recall those shoulders and biceps on any cowboy movie I've ever seen. Anyway, with the extended preview and these images, looks like things are "heating up" a little, ladies. More than fault-finding and jealousy-fueled confrontations - which I find infantile and unattractive. In Ben's defense he may be the male version of Tierra to some, but I think he responds to their "charges" in a whole different way than she did. I also remember Arie swooping on Emily throughout her season, kissing her in front of the guys, visiting her at night and nobody called him the "villain". Thoughts to ponder.

Last thoughts. You hear Des mentions seeing husband material in the bunch of guys left, so our girl must be looking beyond the muscles for qualities like ability to commit - to name a very important one. Also, I went back and watched Episode 2. It is telling whose interactions they "hide", how many times in a group shot that they zero on one or two faces for in-focus shots. I listen to the voiceovers a lot, instead of focusing on obvious distractions like who might be punching whom. Also it is interesting to see the tail end of one-on-one conversations that get interrupted and note how many one-on-ones aren't even being previewed (or for that matter shown on the episodes). Unlike Emily's season - where it was a lot more apparent which guys she was truly leaning toward.

We don't know the guys they haven't featured much so right now I'm all about which ones I find attractive. That will change as we get to know their personalities better. I don't find Chris attractive right now, Drew I do. I also like Zach but wish we could see more of him in the previews. I'm not a Ben fan because I don't feel he's sincere. I think it was him saying he wants to win the competition. I'd rather he'd have said win her heart or find love. Arie was friends with all the guys and there weren't any confrontations.

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. I'm really interested to see who gets more airtime.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Where is everyone?

I think I can finally tell some of the guys apart lol.

Why is Benn the bad guy? Ugh, he is so cute!

Also loving Drew and Zack K!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 pm

I just want to watch Drew forever. I don't care about the rest.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm

I watch west coast time so will be on late, post show. I am excited cause didn't read episode press release or watch extended preview for 1st time ever. All surprises for me! I want to hear from Juan, Zack, Drew, Chris and Casey!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 pm

I liked her time with Zak :Smiley:
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:52 pm

My guess is the final guys left were only one gets a rose will be Brandon, Mikey T and Ben with Ben getting the final rose. Mikey T and Brandon going home tonight. At least that is what I see by the edit.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:53 pm

I love Des' RC dress! So pretty.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Close. I just thought they were playing up the Ben/Mikey T conflict so much tonight it would come down to those two and Brandon was obvious. Even though I think he is a great guy.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 pm

arcuel wrote:I love Des' RC dress! So pretty.

I loved the color on her.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:50 pm

I missed the first 15 minutes or so of the episode....the blue guys I thought won the dodge ball and next thing I knew Brooks was at the Hospital, and the red guys were on the date. I missed all of that. I must say....I just am really liking me some Brooks...he seems like a great guy. Glad he made it to the party. Here are some more rambling thoughts, and I have still not figured out all their names yet. In fact...I saw a true Honey tonight and don't even remember seeing him before. He told her he has a son too.

Brian and the GF drama ...yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn....... Same old, different day. Brian was not going further anyway.

Kasey was a good sport.....everything about that date seemed off besides just the wind though. I think that is the major reason he got the rose. I don't think she would have given it to him had it not been for the wind etc.

Juan Paulo....OMG!!!! I loved his speaking Spanish as a cowboy. Too cute. I thought he would get the rose actually. Drew and his chiselled cheekbones....yummy

Chris seems like a nice enough guy...(I think his name is Chris...the one who got the rose.....the one who was wondering if he should be home with his Dad)

The whole cancellation of the cocktail party....they use that drama every time. At least this time they actually gave them time at the pool party.

I knew she was going to let Brandon go.....too much, far too fast for her.

Zak seems sweet enough.

BEN.......OMG....BEN!! I do not like this man at all. Compare his puffy cheeks to Drew's chiselled cheeks!!! No comparison.

Des is doing a good job. Brooks is still a stand out guy for me. Thanks
Karey

KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+7
Iam4UGA
noobsleuth
Admin
albean99
MVMom39forever