SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 am

I think James was the one talking about his dad, Karey.

Des designed her dress. I saw an article, if I can find it I'll post it in the media thread. I thought it was really pretty on her.

Drew seemed to be in a lot of PIs, too bad we barely saw him with Des.

I liked Chris tonight and for the first time thought he was pretty cute. I think he looks better on tv than in pics.

Zack K is such a cutey. Too bad we barely see him.

Juan Pablo got some screen time which will make a lot of ladies happy. He's cute & the Spanish was a great choice.

Can't stand Ben and he needs to burn that black muscle (?) shirt.

I think I agree with Des that she (for the most part) has a great group of guys. I doubt that Zak, Kasey, Bryden, or Mikey are her type even though she likes them. Hopefully Ben will fall out of favor soon.

My favorites now that I feel I'm getting to know them a little better are: Drew, Zack K, Brooks, Chris, Brad, Michael G.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 am

Just a couple of my thoughts, for what they are worth!

I was totally surprised that he was the one with the girlfriend. I almost felt sorry for him and that the girl was laying it on a little bit thicker than she could have....it smelled a little too much of tptb for me to buy it totally.

I actually thought that James might have been the one with the girlfriend. I've been trying not to focus too much on previews but, in one of them I thougt he was involved in some kind of confrontation and I thought it might be the girlfriend issue. I guess we'll see what other drama is in store!!

I was a little disappointed that Ben lied to the guys. When asked, he could have said yes, he'd had a chance to talk with her earlier without going into detail about sneaking in some time. I was hoping that he'd turn out to be a good guy but instead, he's just a little too sleazy for me.

Ouch! The Dodgeball date looked like it could really get someone hurt!! However, I'm wondering if Brooks' finger is actually broken. It seemed a little over dramatic, kind of like Tierra's ambulance call (the first one when she fell giggling) last season! I guess if it's really broken we will continue to see the splint for the rest of the season! Maybe it will end up just being jammed a little?!?

I'm really interested to see how it all plays out! I feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark but, it is a little fun!

I thought Dan was cute and a sport during the group date...sorry he left.

Sorry atem, I know you have Zak on your avi but he just grates on my nerves a little; can't really put my finger on it.

Agree with you Karey, Brandon said ILY WAY too soon. I was starting to like him though. He seemed very sincere and his backstory was sucking me in.

Drew is a cutie! I hope he has had more time with Des than we're seeing. He seems a little shy/quiet but, in a good way; maybe a little like JP? I'm hoping!

Juan Pablo is just too much of a steroetype and Chris seems like an ok guy but I don't really care for either of them for Des for some reason.

Can't really remember any of the other guys. It's been hard, up to this episode, for me to keep them all straight. A lot of the guys look similarly to me. On another note-- does anyone else wonder if Des' western scene location was the same one that Jilly took her boys too?

I really do feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark this season, however, it is a little fun! High clap

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 am

KareyR2 wrote:I missed the first 15 minutes or so of the episode....the blue guys I thought won the dodge ball and next thing I knew Brooks was at the Hospital, and the red guys were on the date. I missed all of that. I must say....I just am really liking me some Brooks...he seems like a great guy. Glad he made it to the party. Here are some more rambling thoughts, and I have still not figured out all their names yet. In fact...I saw a true Honey tonight and don't even remember seeing him before. He told her he has a son too.

Brian and the GF drama ...yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn....... Same old, different day. Brian was not going further anyway.

Kasey was a good sport.....everything about that date seemed off besides just the wind though. I think that is the major reason he got the rose. I don't think she would have given it to him had it not been for the wind etc.

Juan Paulo....OMG!!!! I loved his speaking Spanish as a cowboy. Too cute. I thought he would get the rose actually. Drew and his chiselled cheekbones....yummy

Chris seems like a nice enough guy...(I think his name is Chris...the one who got the rose.....the one who was wondering if he should be home with his Dad)

The whole cancellation of the cocktail party....they use that drama every time. At least this time they actually gave them time at the pool party.

I knew she was going to let Brandon go.....too much, far too fast for her.

Zak seems sweet enough.

BEN.......OMG....BEN!! I do not like this man at all. Compare his puffy cheeks to Drew's chiselled cheeks!!! No comparison.

Des is doing a good job. Brooks is still a stand out guy for me. Thanks
Karey

rotfl Love the Ben description!

I wish they showed more of all the guys in the hot tub! I still remember the tweets MF and Mills put up about it!

Oh, I'm not really a Zak/Des supporter. I just think his crush on her is cute! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:25 am

Oh, and there was a deleted scene that was taken down that showed that Desiree designed that Rose Ceremony dress. I don't know why ABC.com took it down.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 am

Atem, I guess that makes me feel better... I was worried that on the other thread there was a bunch of avi's with Zak and Des on them!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:51 am

LibbyBell wrote:Atem, I guess that makes me feel better... I was worried that on the other thread there was a bunch of avi's with Zak and Des on them!

There were? I thought I had the only one? :P Oh, I think Zak is almost overwhelming.

I will be changing it soon. It takes me forever to do one right/I like. There's so many funny moments on tonight's episode! Dan's ripped pants and Drew's slowmo action is begging for gifs! :P

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:04 am

I thought the ripped pants was hilarious too! I missed Drew's slowmo, I guess that gives me a reason to rewatch! :Smiley:

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 am

LibbyBell wrote:I thought the ripped pants was hilarious too! I missed Drew's slowmo, I guess that gives me a reason to rewatch! :Smiley:

Yeah, his slo-mo dodge ball move!

Oh, and Brooks dancing like an idiot at the pool party! rotfl

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Wait till you guys see pics of the next episode! rotfl

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

albean99 wrote:I think James was the one talking about his dad, Karey.

Des designed her dress. I saw an article, if I can find it I'll post it in the media thread. I thought it was really pretty on her.

Drew seemed to be in a lot of PIs, too bad we barely saw him with Des.

I liked Chris tonight and for the first time thought he was pretty cute. I think he looks better on tv than in pics.

Zack K is such a cutey. Too bad we barely see him.

Juan Pablo got some screen time which will make a lot of ladies happy. He's cute & the Spanish was a great choice.

Can't stand Ben and he needs to burn that black muscle (?) shirt.

I think I agree with Des that she (for the most part) has a great group of guys. I doubt that Zak, Kasey, Bryden, or Mikey are her type even though she likes them. Hopefully Ben will fall out of favor soon.

My favorites now that I feel I'm getting to know them a little better are: Drew, Zack K, Brooks, Chris, Brad, Michael G.

I agree with pretty much everything here except for favorites ... just replace Brad with Juan Pablo! More thoughts on favorites and others...

Zack K ... where are you?? I am really getting worried! He has not been mentioned once in Des' blogs, no quality screen time and no sign of him in any preview. Either he is gone in next week or two ... or ... he's the best hidden F1 ever.

Chris ... I really enjoyed her time with him & she seemed to smile ear to ear when they were together. Nice chemistry too. He seems like such a normal easy going guy and very good looking. Chris seems like the type of guy you meet in college or reunite with at a high school reunion. Love that he seems to get along with everyone.

Brooks ... He's climbing on my list of favorites. He totally cracked me up when he went back to nighttime date in that silly outfit on. I also liked what Chris had to say about him (something about being charming and fun??). I am digging him more & more. He seems to be easy going & not stealing time.

Drew ... excited for next week! Looks like there's more of him to come. He's such a cutie.

Michael G ... He needs to stay away from the Ben & Mikey T. drama or else he's going to be off my list of favorites next week!

Juan Pablo ... Des seemed VERY happy to be kissing JP but I don't see him being really that serious about this process. But, happy to have him onscreen.

Bryden ... Thank you to the stylist who helped with his hair. He's such a good looking guy but I don't see them connecting as anything more than friends.

Zak W. & James ... Boy, can't believe that I am saying this but both guys have grown on me since night one. I am giving them another chance!

Kasey ... probably got the rose because she felt bad about miserable date. I think he was on the chopping block. I just don't see much of a connection.

Brad ... I think he's sweet but don't see him there for long haul. I think her date with him next week is all about testing whether he's a keeper or time to go back to his son.

And, last but not least ... poor Brandon ... I think his abandonment issues are more deep-seated than Ashlee from Sean's season! Glad she let him go earlier than later.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 am

Love_Me wrote:

The Bachelorette _ Zak W. Tries to Create a Moment

Deleted Scene

Whoa!  I wish that wasn't cut!  That was so cute!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 3 - 6/10 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+7
Iam4UGA
noobsleuth
Admin
albean99
MVMom39forever