SELECT CONTENT

*Spoiler Free* Media & Blog Thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoiler Free* Media & Blog Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Media & Blog Thread

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Here's the latest Des' People Blog. I stopped counting for Bryden (since he's out) and for James since I don't like him anymore! I also stopped distinguishing from guys who got dates vs. did not since our friend Zak is beating out guys who actually got dates. Go Zak go! I am shocked by no mention yet of Drew. WTH?

Blog 5 – June 25 Men mentioned: Chris, Bryden, Brooks, James, Zak, Ben, Michael
Blog 4 – June 17 Men mentioned: Brad, Kasey, Zak W, Chris, Brooks, Ben, James
Blog 3 – June 10 Men mentioned: Brooks, Chris, Kasey, Juan Pablo, James
Blog 2 - June 3 Men mentioned:  Brooks, Zak W, Bryden
Blog 1- May 28 Men mentioned: Michael G, Chris, Zak W and Juan Pablo

Overall Wordcount Score for:
Brooks: 515 words
Chris: 346 words
Zak W: 268 words
Michael G: 149 words
Kasey: 130 words
Juan Pablo: 78 words
Drew: 0 words (I am not counting she mentioned his name in blog 5 along with Kasey since it was not in context of time she spent with him)

Brooks (blog 2/date and blog 3, 4, 5 mentions)
“I had butterflies walking into the mansion to pick Brooks up for our date. It was the start of an incredible new chapter of my life. For that first date, I wanted someone who could be spontaneous and turn a seemingly awkward activity into fun and laughter. Brooks was the perfect choice. At first I was nervous about bringing him to a bridal salon because men don't typically know what to do around beautiful white dresses, but bridal design is my passion so it was important for me to share that. Thankfully Brooks didn't freak out. He took charge and made trying on suits and dresses hilarious and memorable, which is what I'm looking for – someone who can just let loose.” (2)

“Looking into the mirror together as a couple, dressed as newlyweds, reminded me why I chose to be the Bachelorette and made me hopeful for what could be. I got genuinely excited! The best part about the car ride to the Hollywood sign with Brooks was our engaging and fun conversation. The natural banter and comfort we had continued and made the date so special. For me, the Hollywood sign represents everyone (including myself) who comes to Los Angeles to pursue their dreams, so the opportunity to sit on top of it carried a personal significance that meant so much to me.” (2)

“At dinner that night, Brooks shared details of his life that are not easy to talk about. His openness allowed me to trust him and share my own life story. The setting was gorgeous on top of that bridge, but the greatest thing about the date was that we were able to get lost in conversation and truly be in the moment. We weren't focused on anything else. Dancing in the moonlight to Andy Grammar was the cherry on top. I was the happiest person alive after a successful first date and that geared me up for the dates to follow.” (2)

“Brooks and I had an incredible date the week before so I already felt connected to him, which made it even harder to watch him in pain. I was disappointed that he had gotten hurt and had to go to the hospital. But I had a lot of great men on this date that I needed to focus on.” (3)

“I had a bit of a steamy session with Brooks in the spa. Whew!” (4)

And then there was Brooks. It has been awhile since Brooks and I had our first one-on-one date so it was important for me to reassure him of my feelings. We always enjoy our time together and make the most of every moment, but it is hard to have a date early on and then watch other connections form. I have been there before and understood what he was feeling, so I gave him the group date rose to show him that I cared. I had always hoped for that reassurance from Sean on group dates, which I didn't get in the form of a rose, so I knew I wanted to do things differently as the Bachelorette.” (5)

Chris (blog 1, 3, 4, 5/date)
“I love a man who can make me laugh, so another entrance that was witty and fun was Chris getting down on one knee to then only wipe sweat from his brow and tie his shoe. Way to scare me and trick me all at the same time!” (1)

That night I had really great conversations with everyone, but the highlight was my time with Chris. I didn't expect our conversation to come so easily. I felt like I'd known him for years. He was so witty and confident, and I knew I wanted to spend more time with him. Giving Chris the rose meant a lot to me and the slow dance in the park was the romance I had hoped for.” (3)

“Another surprise came from Chris, who shared a poem that he wrote. I write poetry as well. Knowing we have that common interest was more than I could have imagined. He showed another side, and that left me intrigued.” (4)

I couldn't wait to spend a full day with Chris. It was important for me to see if we could have fun being tourists and just be spontaneous. I also wanted to see how he looked in a pair of lederhosen! Chris was so playful that I knew we could have fun together on a daily basis. And he was the perfect man to be there after my surprise visitor. Even though I know I'm dating multiple guys, it was awkward to be in the middle of a fun and random moment with Chris and have Bryden show up. My worlds were colliding.” (5)

“Chris made it easy to forget about the distraction. He is so supportive and comforting. He handled the situation gracefully and like a true gentleman. Dinner that night was straight out of a storybook. The palace, the dinner, the conversation, and the romance were beyond my wildest dreams. I truly felt like a princess. Chris made me feel special while dancing in his arms, as if we were the only two people in that ballroom. I almost forgot about the date crasher.” (5)

Zak W (blog 1, 2, 4, 5)
“The most memorable entrances that night came from someone who forgot a piece of clothing, and another who had too many layers on. As Zak W. walked out of that limo without his shirt on and abs of steel blazing, I couldn't help myself but to giggle like a schoolgirl. Of all things, I was not expecting someone to greet me practically naked. I could tell right away that it was meant as a joke and I liked that he didn't take himself too seriously.” (1)

I actually dared Zak W. to cannonball into the pool, never thinking that he would actually do it. He showed how spontaneous he could be and that was very deserving of a rose.” (1)

“I was able to learn more about each guy that night at the cocktail party. I have never received a gift like the one Zak W. gave to me. I enjoy writing and have had a journal since I was 8 years old, so his thoughtful gift left me speechless and interested to learn more about the first night's "shirtless man."” (2)

“I continue to be surprised by Zak W. and his thoughtful, romantic ways. The song he wrote and sang was incredible. He is extremely talented! The words he wrote are just how I want a man to feel about me. Hearing Zak play melted my heart, and I saw this incredible depth to him. The friendship we started from that first day was being transformed into a romantic connection.” (4)

Zak continued to bring his sense of humor to these difficult group dates.”(5)

“Zak and I will explore our bodies.” (5 - but reference to ep 6)

Michael G (blog 1, 5/date – 2on1)
“I wanted to make an impression on Sean the first night I met him by making a wish in the fountain, so I really enjoyed Michael's entrance by fishing for those coins I tossed in last season so we could make new wishes.” (1)

“Of all the men, I knew Michael had my back no matter what.” (5)

“The hot tug was really awesome, but it was obvious that Michael and Ben did not get along. I assumed that they would be cordial with each other for my sake but the tension in the room during dinner could've been cut with a knife. I was disappointed in Michael for being abrasive with Ben and for putting me in such an uncomfortable position. At one point I thought about sending them both home. But it was clear that Michael was passionate about how he felt, so I needed to find out more.” (5)

Kasey (blog 3/date and blog 4 mention)
“I was so incredibly nervous and scared at the top of the building. Kasey made me feel comfortable and was the encouragement I needed to make it over the edge. I was happy to have him there. But after dinner took a turn for the worse when the wind picked up, I wasn't sure if it was just the elements or if there was something lacking in my connection with Kasey. I was disappointed in the date and confused about what might be missing between us. Was it because of that morning's drama?” (3)

“Kasey's story about tap dancing as a child was hilarious and by far the most creative of the bunch. He also answered the question honestly and without hesitation, which is why he won "The Bachelorette's Mr. America."” (4)

Juan Pablo (blog 1, 3, 5)
“Another highlight of the night was talking with Juan Pablo and breaking up the monotony of conversation with a nighttime game of soccer. I loved that everyone came out to join in. It truly made and unbelievable night even more special and fun!” (1)

“Even the Latin cowboy, Juan Pablo, surprised me with his skills. Could he have been any sexier!?” (3)

Juan Pablo turned up the heat in the igloo to the point that I thought it might melt.” (5)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler Free* Media & Blog Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: *Spoiler Free* Media & Blog Thread

Post by atem Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

rotfl About James.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*Spoiler Free* Media & Blog Thread

+4
GrahamGal
atem
MVMom39forever
albean99