SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:27 pm

What are some pictures of him post-show?

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:46 pm

canyonvue wrote:What are some pictures of him post-show?

Here you go! Enjoy! :Drool:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:01 pm

sfrank wrote:

Damn Des is so lucky. I loved when Pattycake92 got this screencap from the first Fit Marketing video. :Drool: Des also looks great post-show too. I bet they're both enjoying each other very much. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:08 pm

DesFever wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Damn Des is so lucky. I loved when Pattycake92 got this screencap from the first Fit Marketing video. :Drool: Des also looks great post-show too. I bet they're both enjoying each other very much. giggling

How do we know this is taken post show though. They could have filmed their vid pre-show right É

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
DesFever wrote:
sfrank wrote:

How do we know this is taken post show though. They could have filmed their vid pre-show right É

The very first video may have been done early, but the second one wasn't done until recently, because they included the part about Ben and his son. They wouldn't have known about that prior to the show...

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:25 pm

sfrank wrote:

So sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmom Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:27 pm

These are post show. He just recently got his haircut. I'm sure they do lots of exercising in the house when they aren't on dates cause there is nothing else to do

dmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:29 pm

dmom wrote:These are post show. He just recently got his haircut. I'm sure they do lots of exercising in the house when they aren't on dates cause there is nothing else to do

I don`t know why but I found that funny. He sure is looking built !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:42 pm

I think he began with Fit Marketing in Feb 2013 so the pictures can't be that old.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:14 pm

No Brooks has been with Fit Marketing at least over 6 months (staff pics on FB in November) and I suspect for LOT longer....don't think you could only be on the job for a mere six months and tell them you are going to shoot a reality show and they hold it for you for 10 weeks until you get back. That's almost half as long as you worked for them! Just sayin!

Anyway, they could not talk about him going on the show to anyone prior to May so all of the videos are done now that he is back -- that's kind of the joke behind them all. They can't talk about the outcome so having him appear in "flashback" is a clever way to incorporate Brooks and the show, as well as promote Fit Marketing.

Also, here is Brooks at his boss home during the premiere...haircut is new!

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 pm

canyonvue wrote:
sfrank wrote:

So sexy.

Yum Yum
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:50 pm

sfrank wrote:No Brooks has been with Fit Marketing at least over 6 months (staff pics on FB in November) and I suspect for LOT longer....don't think you could only be on the job for a mere six months and tell them you are going to shoot a reality show and they hold it for you for 10 weeks until you get back. That's almost half as long as you worked for them! Just sayin!

Anyway, they could not talk about him going on the show to anyone prior to May so all of the videos are done now that he is back -- that's kind of the joke behind them all. They can't talk about the outcome so having him appear in "flashback" is a clever way to incorporate Brooks and the show, as well as promote Fit Marketing.

Also, here is Brooks at his boss home during the premiere...haircut is new!

I am liking this haircut. I wonder if he had it cut for the Final Rose ceremony.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90