SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:51 pm

atem wrote:After reading that, do you guys think Gary is part of the HTD, because I don't.  I mean, he wouldn't have done the interview if he was.

Also interesting that NE confirmed a proposal happens.

Who is Gary? Could that be a brother or friend. Of course Brooks could not tell him they were engaged but Brooks would be in big trouble.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:After reading that, do you guys think Gary is part of the HTD, because I don't.  I mean, he wouldn't have done the interview if he was.

Also interesting that NE confirmed a proposal happens.

Who is Gary?  Could that be a brother or friend.  Of course Brooks could not tell him they were engaged but Brooks would be in big trouble.

His dad.  It's in the article above.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 pm

atem wrote:Didn't Brooks live in Costa Rica for a time?  I thought I read that on his fanpage on facebook?
It appears that he did, as confirmed by some family members on the FB fan page. He's lived in quite a few places.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:Didn't Brooks live in Costa Rica for a time?  I thought I read that on his fanpage on facebook?
It appears that he did, as confirmed by some family members on the FB fan page.  He's lived in quite a few places.

I might have missed his but do you have the link to his FB fan page?

Thanks
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Peppermom wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks.  I was wondering if anyone read the NE article though.  I know it's not my usual reading material. giggling

Had to pop in here and help on the quote feature.
Along the top of the toolbar in the quote box is a button that looks like a piece of paper with lines on it. On the far right. Click that and you will go back to the old quote method.

Thanks!!!
I can't take the credit, Ladybug figured it out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
It appears that he did, as confirmed by some family members on the FB fan page.  He's lived in quite a few places.

Thanks

Here you go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Thanks
Here you go.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi desfever!:WAVEY: I just wanted to let you know that I can't use PM from this computer for some reason. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 pm

atem wrote:Hi desfever!:WAVEY:  I just wanted to let you know that I can't use PM from this computer for some reason. hmmm             Oh thanks atem for the heads up! 
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to see how my Avi looks.  Thanks for understanding!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Piper61 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Thanks
Here you go.

Thanks Piper61 and Sfrank. Will check it now for some goodies.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 pm

sfrank wrote:Anyone notice from the preview Brooks does not look thrilled about the Mr. America pageant. He has a look on his face of WTF throughout :laughingoutlou
In fact, I think Des picks up on it later because you can hear her say "Do you guys hate me".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He doesn't look like his normal happy self.  It is the third ep so far that he has had to dress up in a goofy/embarrassing way and put it on display in public.    The fun of that my wear off pretty quickly as much as he has been a good sport so far.  I also think the reality of the show process - ie very little time with Desiree  and having to see her interact with the other guys -- may be setting in after having the luxury of a whole first day with alone with her.  And he still has 2 more eps after this one to go before some quality alone time again.

ETA if 2 people really connect like they did on the first date it must be a strange kind of emotional torture to go through the group date weeks. I couldn't do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90