SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by lavenderred Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:41 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:
nd4reality wrote:🇳🇴 Some think that he pissed production off.  

Actually, I know for a fact, that this is not true yes 
I'll be more blunt -- How?
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Did you guys see the instagram video Zack Kalter posted on his twitter? (let's see if I can post the link correctly:https://twitter.com/ZackKalter)
Zack knocked on someone's door, trying to crash Bachelorette viewing party. Guess who opened the door? None other than our yummy Drew!:Drool: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:07 pm

sdmom wrote:Did you guys see the instagram video Zack Kalter posted on his twitter? (let's see if I can post the link correctly:https://twitter.com/ZackKalter)
Zack knocked on someone's door, trying to crash Bachelorette viewing party. Guess who opened the door? None other than our yummy Drew!:Drool: 

hehehe 

Too Funny. Drew and Zac are still close -love it.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:Did you guys see the instagram video Zack Kalter posted on his twitter? (let's see if I can post the link correctly:https://twitter.com/ZackKalter)

hehehe 

rotfl  Too funny! So, Drew is already in CA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:11 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

hehehe 

rotfl  Too funny!  So, Drew is already in CA?

Zac lives there so in all probability yes. How exciting.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 pm

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee