SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:23 am

bilolo wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I guess Brooks and Des will be together and have a nice relaxing weekend before the stress Monday nite.
they need it lol CH will not miss them, he'll ask lot of though questions i think
i don't think they'll give them the vacation trip they gave to Jash or do you think they will ?

They better because I feel TPTB had a lot to do with messing with Brooks head. Plus
they said it was the best bachelorette ever. So I think Brooks and Des deserve something good out of it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by draven31 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:30 am

I posted this in the other thread but wanted to post it here for those who are staying in here..

I think , as many others have said, Brooks did fall for Des just not in a completely head over heels way. The way we have come to expect from this show. He's used to the cant eat cant sleep kind of love that can rip your heart out when it's gone.  

I thought of a quote about Brooks and what might have caused his epiphany, if he did have one.  You know, sometimes love isn't fireworks. Sometimes, love just comes softly..

If this is what happened then fantastic.. On the other hand if we find out tptb flew in Brads shrink for an emergency consult and Brooks was suddenly "cured" of his cold feet, I'll be very put out..

I dont think he relized just how little Des could tell him about how she felt. She did the very best she could, within the rules anyway but could not just come out and tell him any sooner.

I'm glad that they are in a good place now. who knows maybe we will even get to see a wedding at the ATFR? (just as long as CH does NOT officiate this time)

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:40 am

draven31 wrote:I posted this in the other thread but wanted to post it here for those who are staying in here..

I think , as many others have said, Brooks did fall for Des just not in a completely head over heels way. The way we have come to expect from this show. He's used to the cant eat cant sleep kind of love that can rip your heart out when it's gone.  

I thought of a quote about Brooks and what might have caused his epiphany, if he did have one.  You know, sometimes love isn't fireworks. Sometimes, love just comes softly..

If this is what happened then fantastic.. On the other hand if we find out tptb flew in Brads shrink for an emergency consult and Brooks was suddenly "cured" of his cold feet, I'll be very put out..

I dont think he relized just how little Des could tell him about how she felt. She did the very best she could, within the rules anyway but could not just come out and tell him any sooner.

I'm glad that they are in a good place now. who knows maybe we will even get to see a wedding at the ATFR?  (just as long as CH does NOT officiate this time)

CH officiated a wedding?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:48 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
draven31 wrote:I posted this in the other thread but wanted to post it here for those who are staying in here..

I'm glad that they are in a good place now. who knows maybe we will even get to see a wedding at the ATFR?  (just as long as CH does NOT officiate this time)

CH officiated a wedding?

JP and Ashley's. Was going to do Brad and Emily's at their ATFR if things had not been so touch and go with that couple then. MF's dream is to have a wedding at the ATFR.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:59 am

nannymargie wrote:
relaxing wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I need to take a break in here for a while.  I feel like I have been beaten up just reading the other thread.

Just don`t do it! Stay here until Monday. Better to feel good about the nuggets of hope we`ve been given and be excited about Monday rather than dread it like last week.

Relaxing, I just noticed that little pic in your sig line with Brooks in the white shirt and blue sweater.  Do you see that big smile on his face?  That was when his sister and mom were talking about Des and saying how darling she is and how she answered all her questions and she wasn't even phased.  Brooks was saying nothing but good things and said how she is so open and honest she is.  That smile sure looks like someone in love when they talk about the one they love.

👋  I know. I put it there to remind me (plus he just looks great too). That was my one little happy Bres moment in the episode and the glimmer of hope I had at the end. It jumped off the screen how his face lit up at that moment. I kept thinking "where is that Brooks?" during the whole talk with CH and then the "breakup". If that was the end of them I'm going to hold onto that as how much he did care about her.

It also did make me wish we had gotten to see more smiles and fun moments between these 2 given all this drama that was coming to end the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

After reading what you said I found this on his fan book page:

Judy Chandler My thoughts are he won't realize he loves her until it hits him she's gone , and the feelings of emptiness and despair..missing her and wanting her begin to rip his heart out . I think we saw just the beginning of his heartbreak as he walked away from her crying..Poor Brooks, poor Des, They both needed hugs

CH officiated a wedding?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:22 am

Rolly wrote:If you go to the other threads be very very careful... especially F1 is very angry and are saying the most ugly things about Bres. Is it always like this? Anyway this thread is where I want to be until Monday....I don't feel like I have to wear a bullet proof vest here. Looks like for casual Friday I don't have to wear anything at all!   giggling
that thread is kind of awful so it's a good one to avoid. i only went there when i heard there were lots of spoilers in the last day or so confirming brooks as F1.

thankfully, i really don't see any couple ever getting married at an AFTR. since most of these couples only last a very short time that would be the height of foolishness imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:31 am

yeah the other threads are already chaotic, it will only get more chaotic  in the next few days...I am very happy right here :)

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 am

well, I'm here for casual friday, but I don't think that will be a good thing as I do have to work today.  people may not appreciate that. giggling  

it's almost monday!! this hanging around [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]and just waiting is driving us all crazy, not just us Bres fans, but the whole board.  MF is getting exactly what he wants... a build up of anticipation.    

have you seen the new pictures of Brooks and fans in his thread yet.  he looks so relaxed and content. i'm not sure when they were taken, how recent I mean, but he seems to be weathering the storm.  hope you all have a great day, and I will check in later today when I can.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 am

latergator wrote:well, I'm here for casual friday, but I don't think that will be a good thing as I do have to work today.  people may not appreciate that. giggling  

it's almost monday!! this hanging around [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]and just waiting is driving us all crazy, not just us Bres fans, but the whole board.  MF is getting exactly what he wants... a build up of anticipation.    

have you seen the new pictures of Brooks and fans in his thread yet.  he looks so relaxed and content. i'm not sure when they were taken, how recent I mean, but he seems to be weathering the storm.  hope you all have a great day, and I will check in later today when I can.

They were taken last night.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 am

atem wrote:
latergator wrote:well, I'm here for casual friday, but I don't think that will be a good thing as I do have to work today.  people may not appreciate that. giggling  

They were taken last night.

thanks again Atem for bringing those over! :Smiley:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:01 pm

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara