SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
gabriele wrote:he looks totally hot too. Hugesmile 
:yes: :winkie: 

Not trying to be morbid or anything but Brooks looked so handsome in the limo. Just the angles and his pursed lips. Sorry I had to say that.
Not morbid, truthful. giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Not trying to be morbid or anything but Brooks looked so handsome in the limo. Just the angles and his pursed lips. Sorry I had to say that.

Ok being truthful, he looked so very hot. Of all the changing looks of Brooks, that was one of my favorites. So very handsome!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:44 pm

relaxing wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I need to take a break in here for a while.  I feel like I have been beaten up just reading the other thread.

Just don`t do it! Stay here until Monday. Better to feel good about the nuggets of hope we`ve been given and be excited about Monday rather than dread it like last week.

Relaxing, I just noticed that little pic in your sig line with Brooks in the white shirt and blue sweater.  Do you see that big smile on his face?  That was when his sister and mom were talking about Des and saying how darling she is and how she answered all her questions and she wasn't even phased.  Brooks was saying nothing but good things and said how she is so open and honest she is.  That smile sure looks like someone in love when they talk about the one they love.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:46 pm

nannymargie wrote:
relaxing wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I need to take a break in here for a while.  I feel like I have been beaten up just reading the other thread.

Just don`t do it! Stay here until Monday. Better to feel good about the nuggets of hope we`ve been given and be excited about Monday rather than dread it like last week.

Relaxing, I just noticed that little pic in your sig line with Brooks in the white shirt and blue sweater.  Do you see that big smile on his face?  That was when his sister and mom were talking about Des and saying how darling she is and how she answered all her questions and she wasn't even phased.  Brooks was saying nothing but good things and said how she is so open and honest she is.  That smile sure looks like someone in love when they talk about the one they love.

And NM, your avi is where the sparks began! :sprinklehearts 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:14 am

Piper61 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

There are so many shots of him that look scrumptious. No wonder he is a model. The boy is very very good looking. Damn Des is one lucky girl.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 am

guys, i thought this was the underground thread. giggling either way it's nice to come here to hide out now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 am

latergator wrote:well folks, I need to get a little paper work done before I don't have a job anymore.  thanks for bringing the pictures of Brooks over.  he is such a cutie pie, and he and Des make a beautiful couple.  hope they are both happy tonight and either in each others arms or just waiting for the moment when they can be.  remember to keep this place positive, if you feel like spewing go out to the underground and spew away. remember tomorrow is casual friday for the tele-commuter so dress accordingly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee 

PS….I do work from home!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:30 am

nutty1 wrote:
latergator wrote:well folks, I need to get a little paper work done before I don't have a job anymore.  thanks for bringing the pictures of Brooks over.  he is such a cutie pie, and he and Des make a beautiful couple.  hope they are both happy tonight and either in each others arms or just waiting for the moment when they can be.  remember to keep this place positive, if you feel like spewing go out to the underground and spew away. remember tomorrow is casual friday for the tele-commuter so dress accordingly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee 

PS….I do work from home!!!!

Well then Nutty, you better get with the Friday program! sneakyl 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:58 am

If you go to the other threads be very very careful... especially F1 is very angry and are saying the most ugly things about Bres. Is it always like this? Anyway this thread is where I want to be until Monday....I don't feel like I have to wear a bullet proof vest here. Looks like for casual Friday I don't have to wear anything at all!  giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:02 am

Rolly wrote:If you go to the other threads be very very careful... especially F1 is very angry and are saying the most ugly things about Bres. Is it always like this? Anyway this thread is where I want to be until Monday....I don't feel like I have to wear a bullet proof vest here. Looks like for casual Friday I don't have to wear anything at all!   giggling

No bullet proof vest needed here, clothing is optional.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 am

I guess Brooks and Des will be together and have a nice relaxing weekend before the stress Monday nite.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:19 am

nannymargie wrote:I guess Brooks and Des will be together and have a nice relaxing weekend before the stress Monday nite.
they need it lol CH will not miss them, he'll ask lot of though questions i think
i don't think they'll give them the vacation trip they gave to Jash or do you think they will ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara