SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 pm

atem wrote:Any articles from his teleconverence yet?

Was it today?

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Wow-- what pretty pictures there are in this thread! :giggle: I really wish that Drew had been selected a the next bachelor. I knew that Juan Pablo had a lot of bounce from the MTA but was hoping that tptb would go with one of the guys that went further. Oh well, I guess I'll be less distracted with Juan Pablo!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So glad Drew started twitting again! I wanna see more of him. I am not sure if I will watch the next season, because JP is not really my type. Really glad to be with so many wonderful posters in Drew's corner this season, best wishes to all!whipped
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:51 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So glad Drew started twitting again! I wanna see more of him. I am not sure if I will watch the next season, because JP is not really my type. Really glad to be with so many wonderful posters in Drew's corner this season, best wishes to all!whipped
thanks for the pics, sdmom! What a man!!!.... not just his looks... his beauty radiates from his heart! Beautiful!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks for the pics! He looked great.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Well its nice to see that Drew is finally posting on twitter now

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:09 am

Thanks for the pics, Sdmom. yes He's such a cutie.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:34 am

For some reason in the pics that sdmom posted, Drew's face looks a little fuller and he is reminding me of Reid. Anyone else?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:51 am

LibbyBell wrote:For some reason in the pics that sdmom posted, Drew's face looks a little fuller and he is reminding me of Reid. Anyone else?

Yes, you got that right. Although, Drew looks younger than Reid during Jillian's season.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 am

rinacabigas wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:For some reason in the pics that sdmom posted, Drew's face looks a little fuller and he is reminding me of Reid. Anyone else?

Yes, you got that right. Although, Drew looks younger than Reid during Jillian's season.

Yes, I agree! I was surprised by the resemblance.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Drew as the Bachelor for season 19

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:12 am

Hey guys,I just want to let you know I new here. So since I found out Juan Pablo is the next bachelor for next season(which I don't like). I wanted it to so badly be Drew because it breaks my heart to see him alone.He deserve to find love.So what do you guys think. Agree or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:02 pm

I say no, only due to he is better than this show. Women would have to be stupid not to get the chance to get to know him in the real world now.

He and his family deserve way much more than this show. I sort of wish he still lived in AZ though and away from the Bach bubble.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry