SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CH posted this. He was talking about the ship but I noticed Drew. :eyesigh: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

santamonica - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CH posted this. He was talking about the ship but I noticed Drew.  :eyesigh: 

I only see a red x.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 pm

I saw this on twitter

@RosettaMktg: We'll have @KaseyStewart & @DrewKenney from The Bachelorette at #RosettaSLO today, 1:00 PST. Tweet us your questions!

I don't think there's really anything to ask though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:18 pm

'The Bachelorette' Drew Kenney Q&A: 'I'm happy for Chris and Desiree'
Published Wednesday, Aug 7 2013, 11:00am EDT  |  By Catriona Wightman  |  Add comment

The Bachelorette Season 9: Drew
© ABC
The Bachelorette Season 9: Drew

What was your family's reaction when they found out you wouldn't be bringing Desiree back again?
"When they met Desiree, they fell in love just as much as I did, so there was a lot of disappointment. But their support never wavered, and they just wanted me to be happy when it was all said and done. They thought that ending up with Des was what I wanted and they supported that, but when it didn't happen that way they hurt just as much as I did. But when it was all said and done, it was all about my happiness, so they didn't care about the outcome as long as I came out of it in good shape."

If you had been in Chris's shoes and Desiree had picked you after the Brooks drama, would you have stayed with her?
"Um, I would. I'm sure that they had plenty of conversations that allowed her to explain herself. You know, their connection was different than mine. Like she said, she tried to take every relationship differently. It was a quick turnaround for her to go from such heartbreak to such elation in that engagement, but I'm sure they had plenty of time to talk it over and they seem like they're really happy, so I'm happy for them."

Did you ever wonder why Desiree gave you a rose at the rose ceremony, but then sent you home at the beginning of your final date?
"That's a very good question. Actually, on my list of questions that was on it, but because time was short I didn't get the opportunity to ask it. But that did confuse me. I didn't understand why I was handed a rose and then turned around the next day and went home. I unfortunately didn't get an answer to that question but it did raise my eyebrow a little bit as far as what had happened. Especially as when she handed out the roses she made the point of, 'Don't accept these unless you're prepared to move forward'. So of course in accepting the rose there was trust there knowing that this is what she truly wanted for me, for me to move forward, when in all actuality that wasn't the case."

You took your break-up from Desiree very graciously, but was any part of you angry about it?
"No. I didn't have any anger towards her at all. I understood that she was going through something very difficult, and if she didn't feel like she had that connection with me, then I wasn't going to sit there and try and convince her otherwise. I think that this was something that she needed to figure out on her own, and even though I was set in what I wanted, that doesn't necessarily mean that that was there for her as well. So I wasn't angry at all. I understood what was going on and it's just kind of how it goes."

Was it tough to see Chris and Desiree engaged and happy, or have you moved on?
"To be completely honest, actually I haven't seen them together. When I walked off stage [at After The Final Rose], I went back to my dressing room and started to change. But I did get to watch the episode and I did get to see how it ended and I'm happy for them, absolutely. I look at them and I see the outcome that she should have had. I have nothing but good thoughts and good hopes for them in the future."

Do you think Juan Pablo will make a good Bachelor? He was a bit girl-crazy on After The Final Rose!
"I think Juan Pablo is a great guy. I know him really well and I got to know him in the house and I've talked to him post-show and everything, and he's wonderful and he loves his daughter and he's a family man and he's definitely oriented in that direction. I firmly believe that he's thinking about the future and he's thinking about family. So will he make a good Bachelor in that sense? Yes. I think that he will take it seriously. I think that he will look at each one of his possible girlfriends, fiancées, with great care. I think that he'll take it very seriously."

What's something that we don't know about him?
"He's very generous, he really is. And he's honest and he's sincere. The camera got his personality and they got this pretty smooth guy. They got to his sense of humor. But what they didn't see was that behind all that, he actually is a guy that cares a lot. I think the audience will be able to see that during his season. He does care and ultimately I think he wants what's best for him and his daughter... I remember him talking to his daughter every day, whether it be through Skype or through text messages or something like that. I just remember him being constantly around producers and asking to be able to talk to his daughter. He was constantly showing us in the house pictures and telling stories and doing all these things. It was very clear how important she was to him."

Do you think we could see you giving Juan Pablo advice on The Bachelor, like Arie did for Sean?
"Sure. You know, Juan could probably give me pointers, to be completely honest! As far as being involved in the future of the show and all that, it was such a great experience and I've made so many good friends throughout the process that if they called me and asked me if I wanted to be involved in showing up or whatever, I would definitely be up for that, for sure. As far as giving pointers or anything like that to Juan, he doesn't need it. He will be just fine."

Chris Harrison has said that you would have made a good Bachelor. Did you ever think about that? Were you in the running?

"I don't know if I was ever in the running - they keep that stuff pretty close to the vest. If I was being considered or if any of that was happening, I wasn't really informed. But as far as being the Bachelor, what that meant to me was the opportunity to find the person that I believe I'm meant to be with more than anything else. Going through this whole process was a little bit of a leap. I really came to realize that there are qualities that I'm looking for and I'm ready to find them and I'm ready to go home and start a family and start my future."

Are you interested in remaining in front of the cameras at all?
"I don't know. Right now I want to focus on relationships in my life and my family and my friends and that kind of stuff. As far as being the Bachelor, I think they made a great choice in Juan Pablo. He's a great guy and it'll be an exciting season to watch. I'm really pulling for him. I really hope he finds the girl he wants and it ends happily in an engagement.

Brooks gave a great interview too, and it's worth reading. Visit the site to read it!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Anyone else find it interesting that Brooks was asked to be next Bachelor and Drew didn't even know who they were considering?

Too bad Drew never got his questions answered.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:58 pm

atem wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that Brooks was asked to be next Bachelor and Drew didn't even know who they were considering?

you mean as to why Des gave him a rose at the RC and let him go the next day?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:06 pm

SueSt wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that Brooks was asked to be next Bachelor and Drew didn't even know who they were considering?

Yes. That or anything he felt the need to say. Seems that it was just 'get up there and go'.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Here is the transcript of Drew's interviews:

Mitch is on.

Cathy Rehl: Hi, Mitch.

Mitch Messinger: Hi, there.

Cathy Rehl: OK. So, Mitch will take you along and you'll be able to talk to Drew and Brooks, so thanks everybody. I appreciate you all spending your time with us this season.

Mitch Messinger: Hello, everybody, and thanks for sticking around. Obviously, as Cathy just said we have first runner up Drew Kenney on the line coming from here in Los Angeles.

His last name is again spelled Kenney. And without further ado I'll let you start answering questions. We have about fifteen minutes with him.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, to ask a question, please press star one on your telephone key pad.

Your first question comes from Jennifer Matarese from WABC-TV.

Jennifer Matarese: Hi, Drew.

Drew Kenney: Hi, Jennifer, how are you?

Jennifer Matarese: Great. I was wondering what your family's reaction was since they had met Desiree when they found out that, you know, you wouldn't be bringing her back again and also (inaudible) for you.

Drew Kenney: You know, when they meet Desiree, they fell in love just as much as I did. So there was a lot of - a lot of disappointment but, you know, their support never wavered. And - and they just wanted me to be happy when it was all said and done.

And, you know, they thought that- that - that ending up with Desiree was - was what I wanted and they - they supported that. But, you know, when it didn't happen that way they hurt just as much as I did, but, you know, at the end it - when it was all said and done it was all about my happiness and so they - they - they didn't care the outcome as long as I came out of it, you know, in good shape.

Jennifer Matarese: OK. Great thank you so much.

Drew Kenney: You - you got it.

Operator: Your next question comes from Baker Machado from E! News.

Baker Machado: Hi, Drew, Baker Machado at E. How are you?

Drew Kenney: Good, how are you?

Baker Machado: Hey man, if you were in Chris's shoes and Des had picked you, and you saw what happened with Brooks would you have stayed with her?

Drew Kenney: I would, you know, I'm sure that they had plenty of conversations that allowed her to explain herself and - and - and, you know, their connection was different than mine, you know. Like she said she tried to take every relationship differently.

You know, it - it was a quick turn around and for her to go from such heartbreak to such elation in - in - in that engagement but I'm sure they had plenty of time to talk it over and - and they seem like they're really happy so, you know, I'm happy for them and, you know...

The connection was lost.

Operator: And Drew has rejoined. You may resume your conference.

Drew Kenney: Hello, I'm back. Hello.

Operator: OK. Drew, your next question will come from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hi, Drew, how are you doing?

Drew Kenney: I'm doing well. How are you?

Beth Kwiatkowski: Great. You had a lot of good questions for Des during the act of the final rose. One thing we didn't see you ask was why she bothered to give you a rose at the rose ceremony if she was going just going turn around and send you home what seemed to be the very next morning when you two met up for your final date.

Did you ever talk to her about that and what were your own thoughts on that whole thing? Did that almost make it hurt more in a way?

Drew Kenney: No, that's - that's a very good question. Actually that was, you know, as my list of questions that was on it. And (inaudible) short and I didn't get the opportunity to ask it, but you're absolutely right.

That did confuse me I didn't understand why, I was handed a rose and then turned around the next day (inaudible). (Inaudible) to talk to her about that. Once - once - once I (inaudible) I didn't, you know, get to (inaudible) so, you know, unfortunately I didn't get an answer for that question, but it did - it did - it did raise my eyebrow a little bit as far as what happened in the way of (inaudible).

Especially when she (inaudible) handed out the roses, you know, she had - she made this (inaudible) accept these unless you're prepared to move forward. Then so of course in accepting the rose I've, you know, there was trust there in knowing that this is what she truly wanted for me was for me to move forward. When in all actuality that wasn't the case.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Right, OK, thanks, Drew.

Drew Kenney: You got it.

Operator: Your next question comes from Catriona Wightman from Digital Spy.

Catriona Wightman: Hi, Drew. I was just wondering when do you - when Des broke up with you, I thought you took it really well. You were very gracious. But was there any part of you that was kind of feeling angry?

Drew Kenney: No, you know, I didn't have any anger towards her at all. I understood that, you know, she was going through something very difficult and if - if she didn't feel like she had that connection with me then I wasn't going to sit there and try and convince her otherwise.

I think that, you know, this was something that she need to figure out on her own and even though I was so that - that in what I wanted that doesn't necessarily mean, you know, that was there for her as well. So, I wasn't angry at all. I -I - I understood what was going on and it's just kind of how it - how it goes.

Catriona Wightman: Great, thank you so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Kaitlyn Monteiro from OK Magazine.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Hi, how are you doing?

Drew Kenney: Hi, Kaitlyn, good. How are you?

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Good, good. We were wondering do you think Juan Pablo will make a good Bachelor even though sincere he seemed a little bit girl crazy last night? Why or why not?

Drew Kenney: You know, I think Juan Pablo is a great guy. I know him really well and I got to know him in the house and, you know, I've talked to him post show and everything and he's - he's wonderful. And he loves his daughter and he's a family man and he's definitely oriented in that direction.

He is - I - I - I firmly believe that he is thinking about a future and he's thinking about family. So, will he make a good Bachelor in that sense yes. Yes, I think that he will take it seriously.

I think that he will, you know, look at each one of his, you know, possible girlfriends, fiancé's and with - with great - and he'll handle it with great care. I thin k-- I think that he will take it very seriously.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: We didn't get to spend a lot of time a lot of time getting to know him so I what's something we ought to know about him. That, you know, the cameras didn't catch or that you discovered through your friendship with him.

Drew Kenney: He's - he's very genuine, he really is and he's honest and he's sincere and, you know, the kind - the camera got his personality they got - they got he's a pretty smooth guy. They got his - his - his sense of humor but it - - what they didn't see was that, you know, behind all that he actually is a guy that cares a lot.

And I think that the audience will be able to see that during his statements. He - he does care and - and ultimately I think he wants what's best for him and his daughter.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Absolutely and do you have a specific memory in mind or a habit that you saw of his?

Drew Kenney: No, I just - I remember him talking to his daughter everyday whether it be through Skype or through like text messages or something like that. I just remember him constantly being around producers and - and asking to be able to talk to his daughter.

Yes, he was constantly showing us in the houses pictures and - and - and telling stories and doing all these things and, you know, it was very clear how important she was to him.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Well, thank you so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Baker Machado from E! News.

Baker Machado: Drew, hey, we spoke with Chirs Harrison earlier and he had said that you would have made a very good Bachelor. Were - were you ever thinking about possibly being in "The Bachelor"? Were you ever in the running? And then I have a follow-up right after that.

Drew Kenney: You know, I - don't know if I was ever in the running. They keep that stuff pretty close to the vest. So, I - if - if - if I was being considered or, you know, if - if any of that was - was happening I wasn't really informed.

But, you know, as far as being the Bachelor, what that meant to me was the opportunity to - to find the person I believe I'm meant to be with more than anything else. You know, going through this whole process what, you know, a little bit of a - a little bit of an elite thing for me.

I really came - I really came to realize that there are - the qualities that I'm looking for and I'm ready to find them and I'm ready to settle down and start a family and - and - and start my future.

Baker Machado: And my follow-up is what do you have in store now? Do you - or is there something that you're working in now? Is there somebody that you're seeing now?

Drew Kenney: No. I - I haven't - I haven't began seeing anybody. You know, this whole process and (inaudible) eventually making it as far as I did, they kind of put me in this, I don't know if it was self-imposed lockdown or, you - you know, if it was making sure I didn't give anything away.

But, you know, I haven't begun talking to anybody yet. And, you know, my next - is continue with my life. And, you know, the most important thing for me has always been relationships in my life.

So, staying close to my family, staying close with my friends and - and taking care of those things are - are most important to me.

Baker Machado: (Inaudible), thank you, Drew.

Operator: Your next question comes from Ashley Majeski from Today.com.

Ashley Majeski: Hi, Drew. I was wondering how hard was it to see Chris and Desiree together at the after the Final Rose Ceremony? Did you, I mean, was that - was that difficult for you to see them together and engaged and happy? Or had you already moved on at that point?

Drew Kenney: Hi, Ashley. Well, to be completely honest Ashley, I haven't seen the others things that I have seen there on stage. When I - when I walked off stage I went - I went back to my dressing room and started to change and I had a live feed straight into what was going on on stage.

So, but, you know, I did get to watch the others and I did - I did get to see how it ended. And, you know, I'm happy for them. I'm absolutely - I look at them and I see, you know, I - I see the outcome that she should have had.

And, you know, she - she - I have nothing but - but, you know, good thoughts and good hopes for them and for the future.

Ashley Majeski: Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Joe Siyam from Assess Hollywood.

Joe Siyam: Hi, Drew.

Drew Kenney: Hi, how are you?

Joe Siyam: Drew, you're such a good person it really comes through so I just wanted to tell you that first. Also, I wanted to ask you have such great style where does you style since come from?

Drew Kenney: You know, I've - thank you very much. I have been - it's myself, I've been working in the fashion industry for a while. And I've been kind of modeling and acting (inaudible). So, I just (inaudible) a few things along the way and then, you know, just kind of pieced it together.

There wasn't I think they, you know, in particular that, you know, anywhere in particular that I got it from I just kind of, you know, by being involved in the fashion industry you - you - you kind of see it and, you know, I took great pride in - in how I look. So, I wanted to - so I didn't want to deviate from that at all.

Joe Siyam: Well, it worked. And then a follow-up question to what you just said then is so are you interested in remaining in front of the cameras and if you were ever asked to be a Bachelor again would you want to be?

Drew Kenney: Interested in remaining in front of the cameras I don't know. Right now it's I just - I want to focus on the relationships in my life and my family and my friends and that kind of stuff.

It's hard being the Bachelor. I think they made a great choice in Juan Pablo. He is - he's a great guy and, you know, it will be an exciting season to watch and I'm really pulling of for him. I really hope that he finds - finds the girl that he wants and - and - and it ends happily and in an engagement.

Joe Siyam: We hope the same for you. Thank you, Drew.

Drew Kenney: Thank you, very much.

Operator: And your final question comes from the line of Eleanore Hutch from Hollywoodlife.com.

Eleanore Hutch: Hi, Drew.

Drew Kenney: Hi, how are you?

Eleanore Hutch: I'm good, you?

Drew Kenney: I'm doing well.

Eleanore Hutch: Good, great. I just had a quick question, again about "The Bachelor", so last season we saw (Ari) show up to like mentor Sean, to like teach him how to kiss, to give him advice. And, you know, this season and "The Bachelorette" we saw Desiree's girls show up.

Would you be interested in appearing in the next season and maybe, you know, helping Juan like check out all his contestants, see who's, you know, good for him and stuff?

Drew Kenney: Sure. You know, Juan could probably give me pointers to be completely honest. But, you know, as far as being involved in the future in the show and all that, you know, it was such a great experience.

And I've made so many good friends throughout the process that, you know, if they - if they called me and asked me if I wanted to be involved in showing up or - or - or whatever, you know, I would definitely be - be paying attention. I would listen - I would listen for sure.

As far as me giving pointers or - or anything like that to Juan, he doesn't need it. He will be just fine.

Eleanore Hutch: OK, great, thank you.

Drew Kenney: No, you got it.

Operator: And there are no further questions for Drew at this time

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm

atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Yes.  That or anything he felt the need to say.  Seems that it was just 'get up there and go'.
Right...
I'm sure that coming up with questions at that go-moment is tough. Too bad, as you've said, that he has to move on without the answers...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:46 pm

^^^ thanks for the interview Atem. Such an articulate guy; I'm going to miss him on my tv!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Am I reading their interviews wrong, or did it seem that Drew got to watch the finale and Brooks didn't?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 pm

atem wrote:Am I reading their interviews wrong, or did it seem that Drew got to watch the finale and Brooks didn't?
that's what I read... and it sort of makes sense to me...
When Brooks left, he was 'done' with his relationship with Des, when Drew left, he was still invested....and looking for answers.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry