SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

salsa - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:50 am

The event I posted is going to be later this month and it's going to be like a night in Vegas in Fort Worth.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

salsa - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by fashionista84 Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Zak was in Houston this weekend and hung out with Ashlee Frazier. There's a cute pic of them together on her Twitter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Here it is:
ashlee frazier ‏@ashleefrazier
Great night roaming the streets of Houston w @RealZakWaddell last night. #salsa #pandas #3&4 #greatguy #thebachelor
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:02 pm

That's a great pic. But, since when does she take a bad one?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:46 am

alwaystulips wrote:Here it is:
Great night roaming the streets of Houston w @RealZakWaddell last night. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]&4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They do look great together....:Smiley:
Hmmm.... for some reason I always kinda thought that they could !potentially! be a good match(their personalities could complement each other IMO.. Ashlee could use a guy like him; given she is willing to let go of her cuckoo ways..)

Last edited by chloep on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:10 am

Found this fan pic, they did seem pretty cosy, IMO Not sure what to think yet.. they way they lean into each other, pressed together, heads touching, A's arm going back around his hip... They did seem to hit off.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:20 pm

chloep wrote:
Great night roaming the streets of Houston w @RealZakWaddell last night. #salsa #pandas #3&4 #greatguy #thebachelor
They do look great together; :Smiley: 
Hmmm.... for some reason I always though they would be a good match(their personality types would balance and complement each other IMO cheerstoyou )
To me, Ashlee looks good with anyone.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:45 pm

I think that is a really good picture of both AshLee and Zak. I am beginning to think that the rumor that he is dating someone might not be true - unless it is actually AshLee that he is dating now.

But whatever is going on in Zak's life right now, it seems to agree with him. He looks happy and seems to be enjoying life.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:00 pm

According to him he is heading out to Houston for her birthday soon,

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
They do look great together; :Smiley: 
Hmmm.... for some reason I always though they would be a good match(their personality types would balance and complement each other IMO cheerstoyou )
To me, Ashlee looks good with anyone.  

I agree Atem. Zak really looks happy in that picture. Love his smile.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Zak is doing an interview today and you can ask questions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 pm

atem wrote:Zak is doing an interview today and you can ask questions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
j

SIGH. He is awesome!
Thank you for posting this link.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel