SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

salsa - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:35 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
atem wrote:Zak is doing an interview today and you can ask questions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
j

SIGH.  He is awesome!  
Thank you for posting this link.
You're welcome! I didn't see/listen to it. Did you? Is he dating Ashlee F from Sean's season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

salsa - Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 pm

atem wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

j

SIGH.  He is awesome!  
You're welcome!  I didn't see/listen to it.  Did you?  Is he dating Ashlee F from Sean's season?
He was very coy about it. Did not want to say a name, but he did say that he is getting to know somebody and that it's still very early in the relationship(only 3 weeks in) but he is really happy and excited with how things are going so far; and when ppl in the comments specifically asked whether it was AshLee he just smiled and skipped those questions Suspect :winkie: and then when asked about whether fans can meet him in Houston, he said that there is a good chance that ppl will be seeing him around there...
Who knows? :no idea:He did look quite flustered though when her name came up. laugh out loud,

He seems content and happy.... I wish him nothing but the best :Smiley: 

He also said it was between him and JP for Bachelor and when he was told that on the MTP he was really surprised and stepped aside bc he was/is very excited for JP and thought it was an awesome opportunity for him;)
Wouldn't have minded seeing him as the new bachelor... 👅 #at least I won't get invested in the show this season

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:04 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

j

SIGH.  He is awesome!  
You're welcome!  I didn't see/listen to it.  Did you?  Is he dating Ashlee F from Sean's season?
He was very coy about it. Did not want to say a name, but he did say that he is getting to know somebody and that it's still very early in the relationship(only 3 weeks in) but he is really happy and excited with how things are going so far; and when ppl in the comments specifically asked whether it was AshLee he just smiled and skipped those questions Suspect :winkie: and then when asked about whether fans can meet him in Houston, he said that there is a good chance that ppl will be seeing him around there...
Who knows? :no idea:He did look quite flustered though when her name came up. laugh out loud,

He seems content and happy.... I wish him nothing but the best :Smiley: 

He also said it was between him and JP for Bachelor and when he was told that on the MTP he was really surprised and stepped aside bc he was/is very excited for JP and thought it was an awesome opportunity for him;)
Wouldn't have minded seeing him as the new bachelor... 👅 #at least I won't get invested in the show this season
From what little I actually know about either Brad Womack or Zak Waddell, it does appear that those two guys could not be more different. I guess we might never know what happened between AshLee and Brad, causing their relationship to end so suddenly, but it will be interesting to follow this relationship for as long as it lasts.

I like them both, and if it does work out for them, I will certainly be happy for them. It is nice that they both live in Texas and will be able to get together as often as they would like to.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Seriously, I don't think Brad is ever going to get married. But, that's just MO.

I just thought they might be, due to Ashley's tweet to him when he was tweeting with Juanpa.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Totally confused as to why Michael G will also be there, but I guess that Ashlee will be celebrating her birthday on Sep 13th at some club with Zak and Michael G.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:55 pm

atem wrote:Totally confused as to why Michael G will also be there, but I guess that Ashlee will be celebrating her birthday on Sep 13th at some club with Zak and Michael G.
I believe this is more of a club appearence than an actual celebration since Ashlee's B-day is at the end of the month... no idea 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:Totally confused as to why Michael G will also be there, but I guess that Ashlee will be celebrating her birthday on Sep 13th at some club with Zak and Michael G.
I believe this is more of a club appearence than an actual celebration since Ashlee's B-day is at the end of the month... no idea 
Yeah, I guess you are right. But, why would Michael G be invited? He doesn't live in Texas?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:40 pm

What club will they be at on Sept. 13th?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
Yeah, I guess you are right.  But, why would Michael G be invited?  He doesn't live in Texas?  
From what I gathered he is making a LOT of club appearances all over the country.... By far the most of any TB9 guy….. I believe they were both booked for a hosting gig tonight in NYC..... and I don’t think it’s that far-fetched that him and Ashlee stuck up a friendship over Twitter/ both are friendly with other Bach Nation ppl on there...

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:04 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
Yeah, I guess you are right.  But, why would Michael G be invited?  He doesn't live in Texas?  
From what I gathered he is making a LOT of club appearances all over the country.... By far the most of any TB9 guy….. I believe they were both booked for a hosting gig tonight in NYC..... and I don’t think it’s that far-fetched that him and Ashlee stuck up a friendship over Twitter/ both are friendly with other Bach Nation ppl on there...
Oh, so that's the tweet she made about missing the flight to New York? I thought it was for her business? She sure makes a lot of appearances too.

beader wrote:What club will they be at on Sept. 13th?
Lumen Lounge. Zak put it up on their twitter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:04 pm

beader wrote:What club will they be at on Sept. 13th?
Lumen Lounge on Kirby Drive.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Zak's sister is so lucky! She gets to hang out with Drew and Zack K.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel