SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 pm

anders wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
anders wrote:And one of Ash's BFFs (who may have inside knowledge of this season) posting on a message board is discreet......just saying.

Anders, I must say, you have become very snarky this season. I have to add--I love it! :Woah-hoo:

me?? snarky?? say it ain't so....... plotting

lolpanda rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

anders wrote:Wow - i make one post and I've turned the whole board upside down - who knew I had that much power.......

anyone who knows me from FORT knows I remain neutral and I did not intend to stir up trouble. but if y'all want to filet me -go ahead.

No worries, Anders. I think for many of us, it's not about our favorite "winning" or being "right", but it's just that we like the chemistry a certain couple has, and hope to be able to enjoy watching them get engaged, and then follow their exploits post show for a while. When it turns out that that couple in essence "breaks up", it's disappointing that we won't get to witness any of that. We get over it every season pretty quickly, and I think most of us would agree that the enjoyment of following the "romance" for several weeks, even if it wasn't real or didn't last, is still worth the couple of days it may take us to get over its demise.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm

anders wrote:Wow - i make one post and I've turned the whole board upside down - who knew I had that much power.......

anyone who knows me from FORT knows I remain neutral and I did not intend to stir up trouble. but if y'all want to filet me -go ahead.

Never!!! we love you too much kisses and don't you be wiping off that kiss cuz it's too mushy for you giggling
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 pm

anders wrote:And didn't folks say they were going to take RS's prediction with a grain of salt??? I see a lot of JP love here - what happens if he's not F1?

"Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey everyone! Just wanted to comment on my involvement with the show. I am not paid to tweet nor has production ever asked me to do anything except the vlogs. I have never been chided or asked to reign it in terms of my commentary. I am ONLY participating this season bc I am emotionally invested. That is one of my dearest friends on tv every week and I feel the need to take up for her or support her as much as I can bc in my opinion people (including those I can't talk about) are particularily rough on her this season.

I'm not sure where my maturity has come into question, but if taking up your friend and choosing to look at this season in a positive way makes me immature - then fine, call me immature.

Ps. I do not know who Ashley chose, but I definitely have an opinion on who she should pick. Y'all have a favorite and I can too Smiley

Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor tastefor my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

Thank you Ashley for expressing your feelings with us and giving some insight into the situation. If Ashley is happy then that is all that matters. IMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm

richlp wrote:
anders wrote:And didn't folks say they were going to take RS's prediction with a grain of salt??? I see a lot of JP love here - what happens if he's not F1?

Don't know about the rest of you but for me it is suicide by chocolate and wine! wine
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Never anders. You are one of my favorite posters for that very reason blowkiss Personally, I still like Ames. How crazy is that? I haven't had much time to sleuth, not that I ever find much but I do love looking when I get the chance. I'm not sold on anyone as the F1 at this point. Everytime I think I read something that makes sense and I start to think one way, someone else posts and I'm all turned around again. Such fun for me. :dancing peg: :dancing peg:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
richlp wrote:

Don't know about the rest of you but for me it is suicide by chocolate and wine! wine

Okay, I put my salt on the popcorn 2pop saved the :sending flowers love for my hubby and wine finished the wine myself. The dog and the cat are sleeping in the other room and I'm not getting them up to share the chocolate!

Gotta love this site that doesn't ever tell me not to post for a while rofl

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Peppermom wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:
richlp wrote:

Okay, I put my salt on the popcorn 2pop saved the :sending flowers love for my hubby and wine finished the wine myself. The dog and the cat are sleeping in the other room and I'm not getting them up to share the chocolate!

Gotta love this site that doesn't ever tell me not to post for a while rofl
rofl :geek: :Woah-hoo:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 pm

JP is the guy this season who charms me the most. Usually that guarantees he won't be F1 :giggle: I really like a bunch of the guys this season though especially Ames and Ben F.

So I wasn't phased when RS came out with his JP=F1 spoiler. I expected it because I expected him to be fed the wrong info.

I have no idea what to do with Fijiman's info.

The edit seems to favor JP as the obvious F1 but the thing about the edit is it can change and I've really been waiting for the new arc that starts in the post Bent era and also what starts happening with the HTDs. I see the logic in what some have contended about this season's true story being Ashley overcoming Bent, fixing her picker, and picking a winner in the hero JP. It's a totally logical theory. But I'm still waiting for other possible hero storylines because you just don't know when we might get one.

The one thing that's kind of made me sit up and think "Hmmmmm...." is Ben F's twitter activity and Jesse K's B/ette Beatdown comments. It really gives the feeling Ben F's over this season Chris L-style and he's enjoying the recognition/positive edit/new friends from the B/ette network.

BUT. It could be a ruse and maybe everybody involved is just having some fun with the whole thing. I kind of don't think so right now but I admit it's a possibility.

When you look at the exit interview comments by West and Will too, they point at JP as the obvious F1.

So what I'm left with is either there's a preponderance of clues that JP's F1 or TPTB have directed a whole lot of people to lay on the JP love thick as part of a big ruse. We know they're capable of a big ruse. They're also capable of underestimating Bent-based backlash against Ashley and scrambling to sell a love story to save the season.

We'll get more clues. But it won't be until ATFR IMO that we'll know what we should've believed.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 pm

^^^ Great post.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:01 pm

cfck2222 wrote:We'll get more clues. But it won't be until ATFR IMO that we'll know what we should've believed.

It always works this way, and after the fact, knowing what was really going on, the edit we get makes perfect sense every time. Brad's season was a great example of that, as was Deanna's (once we knew about the Graham situation and her show biz ambitions).

So I guess what is left to speculate on for me is if Ben is F1, what was going on behind the scenes to make Ashley walk away from what appeared to be obvious chemistry with a smitten guy and choose the dark horse instead? Does she love wine that much? :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 63 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers