SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 am

gurlbrit wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:
Diana wrote:Is she on next week's cover too then?
I highly doubt it. It's not that big a story. Chris Harrison probably means the one that's out on newsstands as of Wednesday/Thursday/Friday depending on where you live.

Maybe if MF is lucky giggling he can have an article about Brad & Emily breaking up AND an article about Ashley and JP being seen in NY in the same week ... now wouldn't that be something and a really big coincidence too 8) 😆

Someone tweeted CH and told him the Emily interview was already on news stands. He replied that there would be more next week. Suspect

LOL northernviewer!

@mnmhughes: 2 weeks of People Emily coverage for a breakup? Suspect It's getting harder and harder to believe this isn't some kind of PR setup thing for Emily.

Methinks TPTB are hoping she'll come thru for them. Treat her with kid gloves (isn't that what they did with Melissa, after they embarrassed her on national TV) and promise her the world. And then ............... under the bus she goes. affraid

anybody that goes on this show ends up with more tires tracks on them than the demolished cars do at a monster truck rally plotting
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 am

TheBachelorTV
Check out thebachelor.tv next week for some new vlogs and a special update you won't find anywhere else!

TheBachelorTV
#TheBachelorette may be a rerun on Monday but thebachelor.tv will have a fitness vlog from Nick and something special from a former couple!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:28 am

A vlog from Nick? Wow! I'm so excited! Hold me back someone!

LOL. Just kidding, he's a nice guy and all but I wish we got previews or sneaks instead. I wonder if A&R is the former couple because they recently taped an interview with Harrison?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am

Alanna wrote:A vlog from Nick? Wow! I'm so excited! Hold me back someone!

LOL. Just kidding, he's a nice guy and all but I wish we got previews or sneaks instead. I wonder if A&R is the former couple because they recently taped an interview with Harrison?

It better be what I hope it is... :waytoohappy: laughlaughlaugh :crazy dance: girldance

laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:34 am

:laughingoutlou

Yeah, I was hoping for some sneaks as well. Guess we will have to be patient.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 am

cupcakes wrote:

:laughingoutlou

Surely we'll get something -- anything -- new next week to keep interest up, right? scratch
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 am

mnmhughes wrote:
cupcakes wrote:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 32 3308817427

Surely we'll get something -- anything -- new next week to keep interest up, right? scratch

I have a feeling after Monday's repeat show airs a new video preview will be available maybe by Tuesday. ABC medinet already gave us the new pictures along with the press release to episode 7. All that is left now is the previews to that episode. I expect some at least by the end of the week. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 am

The mask is back! http://bit.ly/j2hJ7I Did your question get answered? #Bachelorette #Themaskrules
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 am

TheBachelorTV
What did Lucas think of his date this week? We've got another exclusive video right here: http://bit.ly/imu32N #Bachelorette
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 am

Alanna wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:So Alanna, what are you doing on Aug 5th?

Mike FleissAny members of Bachelor Nation near Chicago on august 5 should come see California Wildebeest play live at Lollapalooza!!!

rofl

:happy dance: :happy dance:

HAHA! Awesome! I would come if the Fleissmeister bought some of his cutie Bachelor Nation couples to Lolla instead. Wonder if I can switch out Ed to NYC for Jash on a permanent basis?!

No! no
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 pm

karri_leigh I was fired from my job? That's news to me! Come on people... check your facts. #twosidestoeverystory
29 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Gina wrote:
karri_leigh I was fired from my job? That's news to me! Come on people... check your facts. #twosidestoeverystory
29 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

who is this?
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers