SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:43 pm

A producer of the show was was "allegedly" fired for making a move on a former contestant during BP casting.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:A producer of the show was was "allegedly" fired for making a move on a former contestant during BP casting.

ahhh. thanks!
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 pm

I used to read her tweets before she set them to private. I do have to say she was kind of "assertive" in her flirts/tweets to both CraigR and Reid. Not sure what to make of this whole story.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Gina wrote:
karri_leigh I was fired from my job? That's news to me! Come on people... check your facts. #twosidestoeverystory
29 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

who is this?
Show producer who is supposedly involved in a big scandal with Craig Robinson from an article in the tabloids. We were discussing it somewhere on here earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Gina wrote:
karri_leigh I was fired from my job? That's news to me! Come on people... check your facts. #twosidestoeverystory

She has too much knowledge of Fleiss's "inappropriate relationships" for her to be fired. :evilgrin:

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
Gina wrote:

She has too much knowledge of Fleiss's "inappropriate relationships" for her to be fired. :evilgrin:
Exactly. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:36 pm

rofl CraigR claims he was harrassed by Karri (a producer who was very chummy with the cast) and because he wanted to be on Bachelor Pad so badly, he just HAD to accept her advances :strings1 So of course, he might have told Life & Style when they nicely :halo: asked him about it. Supposedly Karri has separated from her husband and gotten fired :tissuebox

Craig is an attorney who is claiming workplace sexual harrasment plotting Reverse Rozlyn giggling

FACTS to be determined :stirthepot
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
Gina wrote:

She has too much knowledge of Fleiss's "inappropriate relationships" for her to be fired. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 33 299387922

Excellent point. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 33 1978086825

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:40 pm

jelle wrote: rofl CraigR claims he was harrassed by Karri (a producer who was very chummy with the cast) and because he wanted to be on Bachelor Pad so badly, he just HAD to accept her advances :strings1 So of course, he might have told Life & Style when they nicely :halo: asked him about it. Supposedly Karri has separated from her husband and gotten fired :tissuebox

Craig is an attorney who is claiming workplace sexual harrasment plotting Reverse Rozlyn giggling

FACTS to be determined :stirthepot

They should BOTH be ashamed of themselves. Neither of them are going to come out of this smelling like a peach. 🇳🇴
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:41 pm

ironcat wrote:If they are monitoring public opinion on this show, the producers probably know that interest in JP is the only thing holding a good portion of their audience's attention at this point. It behooves them to allow the viewers to think things go well for him; think about it, if a definitive spoiler came out now that she didn't choose JP, I think a lot of already disgruntled viewers would just bail.

Of course, this doesn't prove that he is F1, but it also doesn't prove that he isn't. It just explains why making it obvious or more of a surprise this season has IMO become less important to Fleiss. It's all about ratings and holding on to viewership at this point.

Exactly
Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 33 1201391414

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

cfck2222 wrote:JMO but JP's "good things ahead for Ashley" comment isn't necessarily a giveaway that it's to do with him. It seems like a pretty standard line to me.

Him defending Ashley was very nice to see. I can go with the theory that he did that because he sees the backlash and knows that Ashley's not happy about it. But it could just be he's a classy guy and trying to remind the audience that they're not getting the whole story. I lean to thinking that him defending Ashley is more of a giveaway than the "good things ahead" comment but I can see where somebody might not think either is a giveaway.

I remember Brad/Brad's people defending Chantal in relation to her father's adverts.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

And the slap living. yes I remember a video with Brad defending her slapping him and joking around about it.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers