SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:26 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 pm

I need to see some snow with all the heat we are getting in CO!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 5 - 6/24 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 am

I will be down here after the episode airs her in the Mountain Time Zone! :WAVEY:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Thanks atem! I'll post my thoughts after the show as well! Hope it is a good one tonight!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Thought I was going to read spoilers after Zack K got canned but, life so got so busy this week that, I haven't had time.  So, happily, I am staying unspoiled, at least, through tonight.  This is the first episode I've been able to watch when it airs and not 2 days later.  I'll try to chime in afterwards.

Is it bad that I'm more excited to see Munich than the guys? lol
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:16 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thought I was going to read spoilers after Zack K got canned but, life so got so busy this week that, I haven't had time.  So, happily, I am staying unspoiled, at least, through tonight.  This is the first episode I've been able to watch when it airs and not 2 days later.  I'll try to chime in afterwards.

Is it bad that I'm more excited to see Munich than the guys? lol

I adore your avi! I have a crush on Zack K!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks -- I adore it, too.  I have a huge crush on Zack K and westies!  It's almost too much cuteness.  Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 pm

@alwaystulips, your avatar is adorable!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Thanks san!  I'm gonna miss Zack on my TV, even though we barely saw him.  Guess I'm going to have to find someone else to love tonight -- maybe Drew?  Is that him kissing Des on a 1-1 in the banner?  (Sorry, I'm so behind).
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Yep, that's Drew - and in Atem's adorb avi.... I'm looking forward to tonight.  It's a bit anticlimactic since I did my logic chart and figured out the F5... I'll check in at the end of the evening - I could watch it east coast time , but that's 5-7 PM here, and DUH is already so over this show...asking him to wait for dinner would put me in :knock:land....

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Man, oh man! I can't wait to hear your guys' thoughts on tonight!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:14 am

Hi all! Well...interesting episode tonight! Here are my thoughts:

* Chris had his 1:1 with Des and I thought they had some good interactions. She seems to like him although, I"m not very connected to him but, then again, I guess it is not really for me to say.:giggle: I could NOT believe that Bryden felt it was appropriate to interupt Des' date with Chris. Wouldn't it have been better for Bryden to have  come to his conclusion PRIOR to leaving the states?!?!? ...just saying.

* The group date was fun. I was looking forward to seeing it and Des seemed to have a good time. I was a little disappointed however, that we didn't really see Drew's time with Des (or did I blink and miss it?!?!). I was confident that we would finally see some of their interaction based on the picture in the banner. Can't believe we didn't see any of it. Of course we did see him plow into her coming down the mountain...maybe that was what prompted the make out session. no idea 

*  Michael and Ben. Wow-- really awkward! I thought the whole situation was going to blow up in Michael's face! I don't think that Michael is going to really be F1 but, if he was, Des would need to understand that he is a prosecutor. It is his job to question and confront a person who might not be telling the truth. IMO, Michael was tough but firm, I didn't see that he "crossed any lines" or was rude just to be rude. I thougth at first Des was going to send them both home but then toward the end, I thought it was going to go the other way and she was going to send Michael home! I'm glad that she didn't because I thought it was time for Ben to get back to Dallas!

* Don't dude don't!! I was sorry to hear all of Drew's talk about the conversation he and Kasey heard between James and Mikey. That just never goes the way the person thinks that it will. The lead is never open minded enough to hear that criticism. I have been waiting to see more indepth interaction between Drew and Des-- I have to admit, the romantic in me wants to see more and wonders if Drew is being hidden. However, my head and experience says that he's about to step smack dab into a pile full of drama and that is not usually a good sign so maybe Drew is only there for the short term?!?

* I was surprised that Des (or should I say tptb) decided not to have a cocktail party tonight-- I guess that kept Drew from stepping in "it". I thought for sure Kasey would be going home and in his departure, he would tell Des all about the conversation that Mikey and James had so Drew could be spared...but, no, didn't happen! I was surprised that Mikey didn't say anything but I guess this way the drama keeps on.

* Re: the previews: wow... it seems like the !*$# hits the fan next week; scared to even think about it! Unfortunately, I will be delayed seeing next weeks episode...family coming into town! But, you can bet I will be online first thing Tuesday morning!!

Those are my thoughts...such as they are! Hopefully, I'm right on all the important parts! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+8
nd4reality
noobsleuth
in2deep
Admin
alwaystulips