SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 54 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:I have a feeling that in between Ashley leaving Bentley's room satisfied that she now had closure, a period instead of a dot dot dot, and the time she did her PI where she said "Bentley if you're watch #@$% you" - I think at that point CH and the producers may have filled her in at that point what they knew about Bentley, cause there was no doubt in my mind that at that point, Ashley was truly over Bentley party time

I also believe she was over him after meeting with him, but I don't believe the producers ever told her anything about what he was saying. I think she saw it all while watching the show. I have a feeling that whole PI was shot long after the the season was filmed once she had seen the first few episodes and the producers just wanted her to look better after the whole Bentley drama back lashed on them. Her hair was completely different in that PI. Plus in several TV and radio appearances she's said she was surprised by what she was seeing from Bentley on the show. If she truly thought he was a player and a bad boy after the meeting with him, I don't see how she could be surprised later on by what she saw from him.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 54 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:I have a feeling that in between Ashley leaving Bentley's room satisfied that she now had closure, a period instead of a dot dot dot, and the time she did her PI where she said "Bentley if you're watch #@$% you" - I think at that point CH and the producers may have filled her in at that point what they knew about Bentley, cause there was no doubt in my mind that at that point, Ashley was truly over Bentley party time

You may be right, and IMO, it doesn't matter as long as she got it. I honestly don't know why some people don't think it's possible to quickly get over an "attachment" that formed in a matter of days, was based on deception, shallow as can be, and ended in humiliation. Once Ashley was clued in to what was really going on with Bentley, I think her attitude towards him took a total 180. They say there's a fine line between love and hate, and even though I think it's an exaggeration to say she felt either for Bentley, she definitely crossed that line.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 pm

ironcat wrote:

You may be right, and IMO, it doesn't matter as long as she got it. I honestly don't know why some people don't think it's possible to quickly get over an "attachment" that formed in a matter of days, was based on deception, shallow as can be, and ended in humiliation. Once Ashley was clued in to what was really going on with Bentley, I think her attitude towards him took a total 180. They say there's a fine line between love and hate, and even though I think it's an exaggeration to say she felt either for Bentley, she definitely crossed that line.

I loved when she said something like... "why didn't you just call.... did you want a vacay" rotfl yep, she clued in real fast, there's hope for that girl giggling
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:00 am

I don't see why she couldn't have poured a pitcher of water on him or something. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 am

Alanna wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:
reason wrote:Well seems like eveyone wants Ben now, Michelle tweet Ben is a sweetie and please to tweet back to her interesting.

They want Ben because he's a nice, cute guy who is available. JP is taken.

There's no way they don't know it.

Oh and this is just adorable. AshleyS spontaneously tweeted this during JPash's date:

Ashley S.
I'm hoping Ash picks someone that will get along with me and @ScottWheaton! Im gonna need a double date soon! #Bachelorette

Hey, I definitely told AS when she was on the board to take pictures when she double dates with JP and Ashley. giggling All for the cuteness that would bring.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:I know most are still talking about JP and Ashley's date - but did anyone catch Ben and Constantine singing row, row, row your boat with their dragon boat team? I LOVED their whole part on that date!

Yes!! They were so funny I was about to fall out of my chair watching them, they made the perfect team!

Loved it. Ben F. has such a great sense of humor, so laid back. Just seeing the outfits they were wearing during the contest was enough to have me choking on my wine. giggling Add in the fact that the other guys were saying stuff about not wanting to wear anything that dumb because it'd slow them down....and their chant meaning idiot...omg. rotfl
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:28 am

They were pretty dang funny and pretty dang sorry at rowing. But they had fun. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 am

Something I noticed when I watched the end of the cocktail party...after Mickey left and Ashley said her little speech to the guys, they were all sitting around talking about the whole Bentley returning fiasco. JP says, "I addressed all of this last night, all of it". Really JP? Hmmmm we didn't see him question her about anything. I think they cut a whole lot out of Ash and JP's conversation. They made it look like JP blindly accepted what she said and thanked her for her honesty without any conversation at all.

I think it was Blake that said to JP, "You knew Bentley was here last night"? and JP replied "Yeah" and someone says "You sandbagging..." Just at that moment they pan to Blake and you can see Ashley standing behind the wall listening to JP defend her against what the guys are saying. I rewatched in slo-mo several times and you can clearly see her silver sparkly dress. I know it doesn't mean anything, but I thought it was interesting that she was behind a wall listening to that conversation.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:43 am

ironcat wrote:

I agree Good Post

I can only hope they are editing out any future references to Bentley they might have originally scripted into the remaining episodes. (Not that I believe she was still obsessing about him, that's why I said scripted.) They might have assured Ashley he's gone from the edit starting next week because she said as much in her blog. I hope that wasn't an assumption on her part (because she doesn't remember talking about him after that), the editors can have her saying something about Bentley in a VO during the freakin' FRC if they want to.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 am

I was a bit upset when JP told the other guys he knew about Bentley before them. I think that made their reaction a lot worse. Why did he tell them that?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 am

IrishGal wrote:I was a bit upset when JP told the other guys he knew about Bentley before them. I think that made their reaction a lot worse. Why did he tell them that?

Didn't Ali tell Roberto about Justin (Rated R) hobbling over to her house before the guys found out about it? I remember Roberto was the one who spilled the beans to the group during the cocktail party that night.

It seems TPTB really have run out of ideas because they keep recycling story lines.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 am

IrishGal wrote:I was a bit upset when JP told the other guys he knew about Bentley before them. I think that made their reaction a lot worse. Why did he tell them that?

I actually thought he handled that really well and it was a non issue for the other guys. None of them mentioned it after the fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+78
Beeleever
black_tears
sjcaligurl
Bloomers
agentcurls