SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 50 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by eusebeia Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 pm

I rewatched some of the episode today and in the middle of all the James drama there's a sweet moment when James gets back from his "I'm in it for the right reasons" chat with Des on the morning of the RC. James comes back to the house where the men are all sitting and Brooks asks "Is she coming back?" The other guys want to know about James' conversation with Des: Brooks couldn't care less about that. He just wants to know if there'll be another chance for him to see her.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 50 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 pm

eusebeia wrote:I rewatched some of the episode today and in the middle of all the James drama there's a sweet moment when James gets back from his "I'm in it for the right reasons" chat with Des on the morning of the RC.  James comes back to the house where the men are all sitting and Brooks asks "Is she coming back?"  The other guys want to know about James' conversation with Des:  Brooks couldn't care less about that.  He just wants to know if there'll be another chance for him to see her.  

True.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:TV Guides description of home towns:

Desiree visits the Top 4 contender’s hometowns.  One suitor treats her to a snow-cone-truck adventure; another shows his devotion to his family; a third bachelor takes her out for a day of baseball; and another considers his mother’s advice about Desiree.  Three suitors remain after the rose ceremony.

Guess it's a safe bet that Chris takes her to play baseball on HT.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

Desiree visits the Top 4 contender’s hometowns.  One suitor treats her to a snow-cone-truck adventure; another shows his devotion to his family; a third bachelor takes her out for a day of baseball; and another considers his mother’s advice about Desiree.  Three suitors remain after the rose ceremony.

Zak's is the snow-cone adventure;)

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:26 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

That's what I figured..snow cones are big in Texas! Isn't everything big in Texas. :yes: 

So I'd guess Drew for devotion to family and Brooks for considering his mother's advice. Who knows though.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:37 pm

beader wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

That's what I figured..snow cones are big in Texas!  Isn't everything big in Texas.  :yes: 

So I'd guess Drew for devotion to family and Brooks for considering his mother's advice.  Who knows though.

I think it safe to say that is the only thing we do know. The rest of the season is so darn confusing.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:39 pm

eusebeia wrote:I rewatched some of the episode today and in the middle of all the James drama there's a sweet moment when James gets back from his "I'm in it for the right reasons" chat with Des on the morning of the RC.  James comes back to the house where the men are all sitting and Brooks asks "Is she coming back?"  The other guys want to know about James' conversation with Des:  Brooks couldn't care less about that.  He just wants to know if there'll be another chance for him to see her.  

Really? That's interesting. I am looking forward to their metaphor game on their next date!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:01 am

beader wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

That's what I figured..snow cones are big in Texas!  Isn't everything big in Texas.  :yes: 

So I'd guess Drew for devotion to family and Brooks for considering his mother's advice.  Who knows though.

His parents actually run their own, rather popular, kona-ice biz;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am actually surprised there wasn't a HTD spotting;

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
beader wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

His parents actually run their own, rather popular, kona-ice biz;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Gather and Give Back"--cool idea for fundraising. Thanks for the info, ZevirahWolf.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:18 am

atem wrote:

Really?  That's interesting.  I am looking forward to their metaphor game on their next date!

When I rewatched I focused just on Brooks, who I hadn't noticed the first time because he has no lines in that scene.  But he doesn't zone out--he listens intently, tho he's VERY uncomfortable.  Physically uncomfortable, because James has to smush himself between Brooks and another guy.  Brooks moves over and goes to put his arm on the back of the couch--realizes James is there and ends up dropping his arm behind the couch.  Awkward.  Emotionally uncomfortable too--he stares at the floor at one point like he wants to be anywhere but there.  

I guess the producers felt the need for Brooks to validate the James drama somehow, so we do get a PI of Brooks on the balcony saying if Desiree keeps James he Brooks would have some questions for her.  He gets the line off fine but he doesn't convince me he's in the least worried that James will get a rose that night.  James is the last meathead standing and he's on his way out.  

One thing Desiree did show me this episode tho--that girl can cry on a dime!  We got TWO preview-worthy cries from her over James--one during her chat with him and one PI.  

I was wrong about one thing tho--Bres gets LESS than a minute of SQT on screen the night before.  I wonder how long they actually had together--the evening James confrontation scene that Brooks was allowed to skip might have taken quite a while. Hugesmile  

Yeah--I'm looking forward to the metaphor game too--actually to the WHOLE Bres date.  How do they not fall from that tiny outcrop?!:shock:   You can see why they needed to do their head-fake preview after Barcelona.  If they had waited the end of the Madeira episode, people would have turned off their TVs without watching the preview and be convinced it was Brooks for the win--and maybe skipped all the episodes until the finale.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:47 am

eusebeia wrote:
James is the last meathead standing and he's on his way out.  
rotfl 

Yeah--I'm looking forward to the metaphor game too--actually to the WHOLE Bres date.  How do they not fall from that tiny outcrop?!:shock:   You can see why they needed to do their head-fake preview after Barcelona.  If they had waited the end of the Madeira episode, people would have turned off their TVs without watching the preview and be convinced it was Brooks for the win--and maybe skipped all the episodes until the finale.
yup. gotta create some doubt and drama. i'm looking forward to next week as well. i think it'll be a good epi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:00 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
beader wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

zak isn't from some intellectual, well-educated family? or do his parents do that on the side? if all his accomplishments are without growing up in a high-achieving family then that is even more impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 7/01 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+59
Norcalgal
mrsbatonmom
bleuberry
luvstx
Jaybird