SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 am

1. constantine is leaving
2. ryan is coming back for supposed advises
3. sister is messing about what looks like JP
4. Ash is upset at the FD hotel room with J (Although I have a theory here)
5. FRC, ash is very emotional
6. she is engaged with the man she fell in love with

facts right?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 am

is 4 a fact? looked more like smoke and mirrors to me. All we see is Ash walking and JP on the bed - it was the VOs that made it look sinister.

6. we'll have to wait and see.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 am

anders wrote:is 4 a fact? looked more like smoke and mirrors to me. All we see is Ash walking and JP on the bed - it was the VOs that made it look sinister.

IA, he doesn't look mad or upset when she leaves. She's probably leaving to change or something.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 am

anders wrote:is 4 a fact? looked more like smoke and mirrors to me. All we see is Ash walking and JP on the bed - it was the VOs that made it look sinister.

yep I agree wit 4 only Smiley

1. constantine is leaving
2. ryan is coming back for supposed advises
3. sister is messing about what looks like JP but can be also ben (2 different outfit with ash crying with sister)
4. Ash is upset at the FD hotel room with J (Although I have a theory here)
5. FRC, ash is very emotional
6. she is engaged with the man she fell in love with

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:29 am

Is everyone thinking it is Constantine that doesn't stay the night in the fantasy suite?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 am

yes, we know it's connie that leaves before the evening portion of the date.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 am

My husband made an interesting comment about JP... And that was that JP would freak out with the idea of Ashley staying all night with these other guys in the fantasy suites. Something to think about.

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:32 am

Maybe Constantine is not the only one that doesn't stay? If Ashley doesn't get some loving from JP come fantasy suite time that could be a MAJOR roadblock hmmmm.

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 am

If JP was clearly upset over Ben's overnight two epi's ago, do you think he will come right out ask Ash about the FSD with Ben? They will show JP's date last, but of course filming may not have been in that order. I'm very curious if this will be addressed by JP...thoughts?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 am

Is anyone certain of the order the FSD's occured? I would think that JP will question Ashley about the other dates. If Ashley doesn't give him the reassurance he needs he may not give her the confirmation of his feelings. Just speculation of course. I am still hung up on the fact that Ashley is shown in her FRC gown in what "appears" to be two separate occasions. Would not be suprised if JP just can't let himself say what needs to be said because of doubt, leaves but realizes what he's done and comes back. Lots of questions and things that don't add up (but my name here is clueless so there you go).

clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am

skitts wrote:If JP was clearly upset over Ben's overnight two epi's ago, do you think he will come right out ask Ash about the FSD with Ben? They will show JP's date last, but of course filming may not have been in that order. I'm very curious if this will be addressed by JP...thoughts?

Assuming that JP knew nothing of how this show worked prior, and would be hearing for the first time about the FS option when Ashley gives him the card, I'd be surprised if he didn't ask her how she handled this with the other guys, but I'm almost sure that he waited until they were alone with no cameras, and she probably told him that Dino already left, and that she and Ben just talked all night.

It's possible though, that in an attempt to prolong the "JP jealousy" storyline, he'll be prompted to bring it up on camera, and Ashley will have to tell him on camera that he needs to deal with it; then, once they're alone, she'll reassure him that nothing happened with the other guys.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 am

One of the interesting things here is the discussion of JP's jealousy. I noticed on JP's commentary of his HT date, when he was talking to his brother, he (maybe tongue -in cheek, but nevertheless) mentioned his mood as a "jealous rage". He himself recognizes in himself this tendency toward jealousy and posessiveness.
And, yes, although they aren't in a dating around the other guys situation, it has to occur to him that she is in a situation where she is spending the night with 2 other guys.
And, last, I do think he got the last date. I do think the producers set it up just that way. They are trying to provoke that jealousy in him like they did Chantal for the effect of drama. If he is to do "clean-up" after Ryan and Dino that just adds to it, but JP won't forget in the back of his mind that he also came after Ben. He will be wondering about that.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl