SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 am

He definitely had a look for Ben when Ben got his rose at the last RC....

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 am

So Bloomers....still thinking JP is getting the F1 edit? Even with the jealousy issue (let me add "edited jealously")?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 am

Bloomers wrote:One of the interesting things here is the discussion of JP's jealousy. I noticed on JP's commentary of his HT date, when he was talking to his brother, he (maybe tongue -in cheek, but nevertheless) mentioned his mood as a "jealous rage". He himself recognizes in himself this tendency toward jealousy and posessiveness.
And, yes, although they aren't in a dating around the other guys situation, it has to occur to him that she is in a situation where she is spending the night with 2 other guys.
And, last, I do think he got the last date. I do think the producers set it up just that way. They are trying to provoke that jealousy in him like they did Chantal for the effect of drama. If he is to do "clean-up" after Ryan and Dino that just adds to it, but JP won't forget in the back of his mind that he also came after Ben. He will be wondering about that.

But didn't he also say there would be no more "jealous rage". Why would he say that if he knew he flipped out during the FD or LCD. I thought he was being funny using that term anyway and not saying he was in a complete "rage" - just that is how some are seeing it. But then, I was one that didn't think his actions were in Taiwan were a big deal when I watched them and I know that was really seen differently by different people. I honestly haven't seen anything bad with either guy this year and don't feel the edits have been bad, just have seen them trying to make the ending seem uncertain and add drama whenever they can. So there you go. :D I do think the family thing could likely be more important, but that is JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am

Bloomers wrote:One of the interesting things here is the discussion of JP's jealousy. I noticed on JP's commentary of his HT date, when he was talking to his brother, he (maybe tongue -in cheek, but nevertheless) mentioned his mood as a "jealous rage". He himself recognizes in himself this tendency toward jealousy and posessiveness.
And, yes, although they aren't in a dating around the other guys situation, it has to occur to him that she is in a situation where she is spending the night with 2 other guys.
And, last, I do think he got the last date. I do think the producers set it up just that way. They are trying to provoke that jealousy in him like they did Chantal for the effect of drama. If he is to do "clean-up" after Ryan and Dino that just adds to it, but JP won't forget in the back of his mind that he also came after Ben. He will be wondering about that.

Bloomers, I really suspected that he specifically used the term "jealous rage" as a joke, because it probably got back to him (or Ash told him) that there was buzz out there that he had an anger management problem, or a tendency to get into "jealous rages". Honestly, IMO, this is probably so far off the mark with regards to how this guy lives his life that he made that comment in total self deprecation. Because if he really had a history of temper problems, I doubt he would even joke about it. Brad sure didn't.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 am

ironcat wrote:

Bloomers, I really suspected that he specifically used the term "jealous rage" as a joke, because it probably got back to him (or Ash told him) that there was buzz out there that he had an anger management problem, or a tendency to get into "jealous rages". Honestly, IMO, this is probably so far off the mark with regards to how this guy lives his life that he made that comment in total self deprecation. Because if he really had a history of temper problems, I doubt he would even joke about it. Brad sure didn't.

ITA..he's just watching his edit play out on the show. LOL....so true about Bradley the bear!
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:00 pm

ironcat wrote:

that's what I got out of that too... just acknowledging what's being said about him giggling was also happy to hear that he won't be getting jealous over the dates to come. According to the preview he's going to be "cautious" for a reason, but what we'll have to wait and see. Whatever happens on the FD's though, she must tell her sister and her sister doens't seem to like it... that's my guess anyway about why her sister doesn't care for him.... cause other than religion (which I do'nt think it is) what could she find objectionable after meeting him?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 pm

I have been thinking about this too...I think it will go just fine..I just think it is interesting that Ben told Ashley that if his mom and sister didn't approve it would be a done deal..NOW we know why that was kept in..It probably won't have anything to do with Ben...BUT Ashley will CHOSE who she wants..As her moto this season..NO REGRETS..

I will bet that her mom and dad will love both guys but will be able to see WHO she is in love with..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
ironcat wrote:

ITA..he's just watching his edit play out on the show. LOL....so true about Bradley the bear!

giggling I don't think I'll ever forget that line, "Have you poked the bear yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Still can't figure out where JP and Ash stay for their fantasy date. Don't think it's koro sun vomo or namale.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I have been thinking about this too...I think it will go just fine..I just think it is interesting that Ben told Ashley that if his mom and sister didn't approve it would be a done deal..NOW we know why that was kept in..It probably won't have anything to do with Ben...BUT Ashley will CHOSE who she wants..As her moto this season..NO REGRETS..

I will bet that her mom and dad will love both guys but will be able to see WHO she is in love with..

I honestly think what ever happens with her sister won't last long and will be a non-issue. She had said, before her bachelorette stint, that she and her sister are close and depend on each other!! So, I wouldn't think it is too much of a problem, no matter what that little 5-10 seconds wanted us to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:
ironcat wrote:

that's what I got out of that too... just acknowledging what's being said about him giggling was also happy to hear that he won't be getting jealous over the dates to come. According to the preview he's going to be "cautious" for a reason, but what we'll have to wait and see. Whatever happens on the FD's though, she must tell her sister and her sister doens't seem to like it... that's my guess anyway about why her sister doesn't care for him.... cause other than religion (which I do'nt think it is) what could she find objectionable after meeting him?
We are assuming that the sister doesn't care for him but just because she thinks that he is not right for Ashley doesn't mean she doesn't like him. She might think he is a great guy but not meant for Ashley...maybe she thinks he is too much older (though Brad was older too and she liked him). Or maybe she sees his insecurities and thinks that won't work. We won't know her reasoning behind it until we see more of their discussion.

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 31 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

deedreamer wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
ironcat wrote:

We are assuming that the sister doesn't care for him but just because she thinks that he is not right for Ashley doesn't mean she doesn't like him. She might think he is a great guy but not meant for Ashley...maybe she thinks he is too much older (though Brad was older too and she liked him). Or maybe she sees his insecurities and thinks that won't work. We won't know her reasoning behind it until we see more of their discussion.

I also haven't discounted the possibility that most of this was orchestrated/encouraged by the producers in an effort to generate some sort of suspense for the endgame. Ash's sister is no stranger to reality TV, and she might have been willing to play things up quite a bit for the sake of drama. It also explains why she tweeted someone that "it gets worse", as if she's just dispassionately explaining the role she was playing, and also why she was happy to divulge to a stranger who tweeted her that she no longer feels that way (once she probably got a load of the backlash coming her way as a result of the preview).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 60 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl