SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:55 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by newfiegirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 pm

We are down to 5 men for episode 7. Next up will be the hometown dates which usually is 4 men. Just wondering if there will be any roses given out on the dates. Episode 7 description re. dates - not sure if this is considered spoiler so have put it as such just in case
Spoiler:
So if there are roses given out on the dates, and 1 person does not get one, then why bother having a rose ceremony as there will be only 4 men left? Methinks that Des was only supposed to send home 2 men last week, and decided to send home 3 so that makes it awkward for having a rose ceremony for episode 7. Curious how this will be handled. I am still unspoiled so the screencap previews shown at the end of episode 6 are driving me nuts trying to figure out who's on first, what's on second, and I don't know is on third (aging myself with this old saying).
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:00 pm

It's a good question, newfiegirl.  Does she give out roses this week?  I don't see how she can because it would be anti-climatic.  I'm still unspoiled too, but the edit has shown Des to have zero connection with Michael. So unless he ramps it way up on their 1-1 this week, he's got to be the odd man out.

Maybe the only change could be the four HTD formula.  Could there be 3 or 5?  5 would really be pushing the two hour programming window, so maybe there's only 3?  She had such good dates (for different reasons) with Drew and Zak last week, I don't see how she lets either of them go before HTDs.  But, the crying scene with Drew and then Brooks crying is so strange.  I haven't been paying too much attention to screencaps, so I don't know on third either.  Hugesmile 

(That's a great routine, BTW.)
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:09 pm

alwaystulips wrote:It's a good question, newfiegirl.  Does she give out roses this week?  I don't see how she can because it would be anti-climatic.  I'm still unspoiled too, but the edit has shown Des to have zero connection with Michael.  So unless he ramps it way up on their 1-1 this week, he's got to be the odd man out.

Maybe the only change could be the four HTD formula.  Could there be 3 or 5?  5 would really be pushing the two hour programming window, so maybe there's only 3?  She had such good dates (for different reasons) with Drew and Zak last week, I don't see how she lets either of them go before HTDs.  But, the crying scene with Drew and then Brooks crying is so strange.  I haven't been paying too much attention to screencaps, so I don't know on third either.  Hugesmile 

(That's a great routine, BTW.)

I guess she would with the two on one date? Like Sean did with the 3 ladies?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Could be, but does that mean there's definitely four left for HTDs. So, no rose ceremony and no climax to the episode? Sean had 6 left and he let Lesley go at the rose ceremony. Des only has 5, so I'm confused.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Is it ok to comment on who gets what date next based on the episode description released by ABC?
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:21 pm

sure, that's fine by me.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:48 pm

At this stage of the game there are normally 3 1on1 dates and 1 3on1.

Since Des has 5 guys left she will have a 2on1 instead of a 3on1 (more awkward IMO).

Anyway the only Rose that is given out in this episode is the group date rose which guarantees the guy gets a HT.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:50 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Could be, but does that mean there's definitely four left for HTDs.  So, no rose ceremony and no climax to the episode?  Sean had 6 left and he let Lesley go at the rose ceremony.  Des only has 5, so I'm confused.  

Only 1 guy will be sure to go to HTs. The remaining 3 will have to wait for the RC to find out.

1 guy will leave.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:05 pm

The episode description is that Chris, Michael, and Brooks get 1 on 1 dates; the dreaded 2 on 1 date goes to Zak and Drew. The only mention of roses is the 2 on 1 date - 1 man gets a rose guaranteeing a hometown date and the other man has to wait until the rose ceremony to see if he will get a rose. My guess is that Michael goes home since there has been no chemistry shown between him and Des. I was thinking that the scene where Chris H and Des are talking and Chris asks her what she wants to do and Des is crying might have something to do with the 2 on 1 date and having to choose betwen Zak and Drew while on the date. After the steamy dates she just had with both of these guys, she probably does not want to hurt either one by chosing one over the other on the date. Could it be she does not want to give out any roses until the rose ceremony when she knows Michael will be going anyway (just a guess on my part).
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:09 pm

newfiegirl wrote:The episode description is that Chris, Michael, and Brooks get 1 on 1 dates; the dreaded 2 on 1 date goes to Zak and Drew. The only mention of roses is the 2 on 1 date - 1 man gets a rose guaranteeing a hometown date and the other man has to wait until the rose ceremony to see if he will get a rose. My guess is that Michael goes home since there has been no chemistry shown between him and Des. I was thinking that the scene where Chris H and Des are talking and Chris asks her what she wants to do and Des is crying might have something to do with the 2 on 1 date and having to choose betwen Zak and Drew while on the date. After the steamy dates she just had with both of these guys, she probably does not want to hurt either one by chosing one over the other on the date. Could it be she does not want to give out any roses until the rose ceremony when she knows Michael will be going anyway (just a guess on my part).

We shall see! For sure Michael has the weakest relationship with Desiree.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Been looking at screencaps from ABC and relooking at upcoming preview shown last Monday. The previews would have us believe mega drama coming up in this episode. These are some of my observations. I have stayed unspoiled but with the preveiws I am having to use all my willpower to not look at spoilers.

Des and Drew crying scene with Drew saying "I don't know how this is going to work". I think this is from future episode just based on clothing they are both wearing. Screencaps from the 2 on 1 date coming up this Monday show them wearing different clothing; 2 on 1 date Des in white top/Drew in green top; crying scene Des in multi colored top/Drew in bluey purple top.

Brooks crying scene walking around outside is definitely in a tropical location, palm trees in background. Am thinking this is in a future episode as screencaps show Brooks and Des on a hike/picnic and up at much higher terrain.

Des and Chris H talking with Des crying and Chris asking "what do you want to do", I think is from future episode as screencaps from upcoming episode shows them having a sit down wearing completely different clothing and you can see 5 guys photos in the background.

My theory based on guesses from previews and screencaps, is that Michael goes home this episode (no chemistry that I could see anyway). I have been trying to figure out why previews show Chris, Brooks, Zak, and Drew with tropical backgrounds which I don't think are related to the upcoming episode 7? Their hometowns I don't believe would have beach/tropical type scenes. Brooks - Salt Lake City, Chris - Oregon, Drew - Scottsdale, Zak - Dallas. So unless their families live elsewhere and might have that type of background scenery, I am stumped to figure this out. I am determined to stay unspoiled for this one but the unanswered questions are killing me.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+4
atem
alwaystulips
newfiegirl
Love_Me
8 posters