SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:41 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Been looking at screencaps from ABC and relooking at upcoming preview shown last Monday. The previews would have us believe mega drama coming up in this episode. These are some of my observations. I have stayed unspoiled but with the preveiws I am having to use all my willpower to not look at spoilers.

Des and Drew crying scene with Drew saying "I don't know how this is going to work". I think this is from future episode just based on clothing they are both wearing. Screencaps from the 2 on 1 date coming up this Monday show them wearing different clothing; 2 on 1 date Des in white top/Drew in green top; crying scene Des in multi colored top/Drew in bluey purple top.

Brooks crying scene walking around outside is definitely in a tropical location, palm trees in background. Am thinking this is in a future episode as screencaps show Brooks and Des on a hike/picnic and up at much higher terrain.

Des and Chris H talking with Des crying and Chris asking "what do you want to do", I think is from future episode as screencaps from upcoming episode shows them having a sit down wearing completely different clothing and you can see 5 guys photos in the background.

My theory based on guesses from previews and screencaps, is that Michael goes home this episode (no chemistry that I could see anyway). I have been trying to figure out why previews show Chris, Brooks, Zak, and Drew with tropical backgrounds which I don't think are related to the upcoming episode 7? Their hometowns I don't believe would have beach/tropical type scenes. Brooks - Salt Lake City, Chris - Oregon, Drew - Scottsdale, Zak - Dallas. So unless their families live elsewhere and might have that type of background scenery, I am stumped to figure this out. I am determined to stay unspoiled for this one but the unanswered questions are killing me.

I know it's hard, but believe me...even us spoiled people are like 'are we sure that's right'? So, I say wait for this next episode and then see.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 am

Atem, has RS spoiled the season? I've read several posters say that they are confused...I'm wondering if part of that is that RS has conflicting information than what has been shown.

2 weeks ago, the preview had me wondering if James comes back; surely he doesn't, though. This weeks preview has me thinking Drew leaves for some reason, Des says there's no way she can see herself going on but of course she does and even is able to pick someone-- most likely Chris based on what I've read from other posters and avi's/gifs I've seen. I'm hoping it plays out better than that but, my hope is sinking fast!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:35 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Atem, has RS spoiled the season? I've read several posters say that they are confused...I'm wondering if part of that is that RS has conflicting information than what has been shown.

2 weeks ago, the preview had me wondering if James comes back; surely he doesn't, though. This weeks preview has me thinking Drew leaves for some reason, Des says there's no way she can see herself going on but of course she does and even is able to pick someone-- most likely Chris based on what I've read from other posters and avi's/gifs I've seen. I'm hoping it plays out better than that but, my hope is sinking fast!

Yes, he has. Things haven't been matching what he's saying though.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Atem, have the dates or eliminations been wrong or just the facts after airing? Interesting that he's been wrong--

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:52 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Atem, have the dates or eliminations been wrong or just the facts after airing? Interesting that he's been wrong--

Eliminations. Proven from screen cap evidence.
However also, obviously the previews have not shown everything so we are assuming that a huge chunk of what is happening is left out as well.

hope that is not too much information.
Needless to say we are confused also.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Atem, have the dates or eliminations been wrong or just the facts after airing? Interesting that he's been wrong--

Eliminations and no details/reason given as to why it's wrong.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:14 am

Hmmm, interesting.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:45 am

Hmmm, interesting.

ETA-- sorry for the double post...must have been a phone glitch!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explain double post)

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:20 pm

I just wanted to touch base and say I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. I probably won't be able to post in the next couple of days as RL is getting in the way... I'll look forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I just wanted to touch base and say I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. I probably won't be able to post in the next couple of days as RL is getting in the way... I'll look forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

Sorry to read that! I am looking forward to it too.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by reyla99 Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Wow that was a pretty banal episode compared to what was in the previews! They sure try to make it seem all dramatic.

I am sooo glad Zak made the cut.. he's still my fav. I was wondering why Michael was still there because he just seemed so different from the other guys but then again their date seemed to go really well. I was worried for a second there for Zak.

Drew still isn't "letting go" I don't think... he just seems not as fun-loving as Des wants in a guy. She really likes joking around and being goofy.

Anyway I really like all 4 of the guys left and it will be really sad when she sends one home next week. They are all in freakin love with her already. Although I think the home dates will help her out a lot, like it seemed to for Sean. Watch out for the brother! haha.
reyla99
reyla99

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:32 pm

reyla99 wrote:Wow that was a pretty banal episode compared to what was in the previews! They sure try to make it seem all dramatic.

I am sooo glad Zak made the cut.. he's still my fav. I was wondering why Michael was still there because he just seemed so different from the other guys but then again their date seemed to go really well. I was worried for a second there for Zak.

Drew still isn't "letting go" I don't think... he just seems not as fun-loving as Des wants in a guy. She really likes joking around and being goofy.

Anyway I really like all 4 of the guys left and it will be really sad when she sends one home next week. They are all in freakin love with her already. Although I think the home dates will help her out a lot, like it seemed to for Sean. Watch out for the brother! haha.

Interesting that you say that! What drama did you think there would be?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+4
atem
alwaystulips
newfiegirl
Love_Me
8 posters