SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 27 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

[quote="Pattycake92"]

Mud bath guy's shorts don't match Ben's or Dino's shorts for fantasy date. Her bikini doesn't match for Jp's fantasy date. Therefore it must be LCD. It's either Ben or JP, probably JP cause I don't think she would wear same bikini with Ben on back to back dates. Also. it looks identical to JPs back IMO :yes:

I agree...I think it's JP's LCD.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Come on, ya'll! Let's find out who this is! :awesome:

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 27 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708

That looks like a different bikini from the other purple one she's worn. This one is solid and the other SC I saw the bikini top had a pattern.

on one pic the top is red

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 27 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708

Alright get the other pics so we can drool compare! :P

Was there any scenes of Constantine shirtless in the previews? That's what I'm looking for, but the ones I found are too far away to determine anything.

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Maybe they go kayaking with the fam on MTP.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 27 Mud

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

what island is ben LCD and Jp LCD? i found 2 mud bath places with springs but before I put up any info I want to make sure I am on the rigt islands

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Titou wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

That looks like a different bikini from the other purple one she's worn. This one is solid and the other SC I saw the bikini top had a pattern.

on one pic the top is red

In the Lopez clip she was wearing a red bikini, I know she's wearing a white bikini with JP, both of these are FD's; do we have any SC's of her clothing for the LCD's?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

too bad we cannot see his nipples giggling

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 pm

In another pic, you can see Mud guy's shorts and they aren't Dinos or Bens.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 pm

mom2brieandbray wrote:what island is ben LCD and Jp LCD? i found 2 mud bath places with springs but before I put up any info I want to make sure I am on the rigt islands

Vomo
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:In another pic, you can see Mud guy's shorts and they aren't Dinos or Bens.

we do not see the shorts on the beach with you know who uh?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
mom2brieandbray wrote:what island is ben LCD and Jp LCD? i found 2 mud bath places with springs but before I put up any info I want to make sure I am on the rigt islands

Vomo

then it can't be the one I found it is Nadi, do they island hop?

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+89
bluesea
Bhaka
summerluvn
marshavnyd
LuvnIt