SELECT CONTENT

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 pm

Titou wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:In another pic, you can see Mud guy's shorts and they aren't Dinos or Bens.

we do not see the shorts on the beach with you know who uh?

We aren't naming him now? :giggle:

No, we don't get to see his shorts.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Come on, ya'll! Let's find out who this is! :awesome:

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 28 Thebachelorettes07e06hdtvxvid-2hdavi_004879708

That looks like a different bikini from the other purple one she's worn. This one is solid and the other SC I saw the bikini top had a pattern.

With all that mud, how can you tell it is solid, vs pattern?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I kinda always thought that whatever suits they wear for the mudbath, that they might change out of them after? Like, I know they dunk into the hot spring to wash the mud off, but the suits would still be kinda filthy. I wouldn't be surprised if they only wear those suits for the mud part of the date.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

What preview did the mudbath pic come from? Link? I am trying to see if seeing it in motion will help me determine anything. TIA

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:In another pic, you can see Mud guy's shorts and they aren't Dinos or Bens.

Going to disagree here..........at the back of Ben's shorts, there is a black band at the top........with the mudbath guy, there is a black band at the top of his shorts so how can that not match up to Ben's??

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Titou wrote:

I will call him TheOneAndOnly but will make it short with TheOne from now on giggling

shh lets go back to sleuthing..... I did not see any short but a towel on him right?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Last Chance Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 28 Mud

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Titou wrote:

I will call him TheOneAndOnly but will make it short with TheOne from now on giggling

shh lets go back to sleuthing..... I did not see any short but a towel on him right?

Works for me!

I know that he has a towel draped over his lap, but I don't think we get to see the shorts under it.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm

[quote="klarson79"]
Pattycake92 wrote:

Mud bath guy's shorts don't match Ben's or Dino's shorts for fantasy date. Her bikini doesn't match for Jp's fantasy date. Therefore it must be LCD. It's either Ben or JP, probably JP cause I don't think she would wear same bikini with Ben on back to back dates. Also. it looks identical to JPs back IMO :yes:

I agree...I think it's JP's LCD.
According to RS, JP's LCD is Kayaking, so if we are to believe what ever else he tells us, shouldn't we believe this too?? So thinking that JP's is Kayaking, then what will Ben's be? I'd say the mudbath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm

do we have other pics that I can clarify?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm

umngirl wrote:What preview did the mudbath pic come from? Link? I am trying to see if seeing it in motion will help me determine anything. TIA

At about 9:43: