SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 34 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
umngirl wrote:For future reference since there's no FD thread yet.
@Millsy11374 11m
For all of your questions about Drew let me say this. He may have the steamiest of the three fantasy suites: #Bachelorette

OK, does that mean that we have confirmation of three fantasy dates, then?

Then that meeting w/ Brooks isn't a FD?

Millsy counts it as one. He can't let the cat out of the bag yet can he ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 34 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 pm

sfrank wrote:
@Millsy11374 11m
For all of your questions about Drew let me say this. He may have the steamiest of the three fantasy suites: #Bachelorette

Well, he can't exactly say two of the fantasy dates. giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 pm

sfrank wrote:
@Millsy11374 11m

I think three dates start based on the previews. I don't think three guys get offered the fantasy suite by the end of the episode. Millsy obviously can't reveal that their are less than three fantasy suites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 pm

sfrank wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Yesssss! New footage! High clap 

It gave me a headache! I guess throw away 90% of our sleuthing and start from scratch! Smiley)))

OK. Putting it out there now: he tells her he loves her and she cries coz she's happy... Embarressed! Embarressed! Embarressed! :hidingchair :stirthepot :stirthepot :stirthepot 

Why would Chris say "im sorry" then?! And she say she wants to go home!?

Because she doesnt want to break the other 2's hearts!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:20 pm

sfrank wrote:Will that preview sucked! So Des is smiling with Brooks and then at some point and then heartbreak comes. We have him saying "you know I love that about you, I really do" AND "everything in my head tells me this is it".

Brooks had to have left...for her to be THAT upset and want to go home!

It did suck. I didn't even get it and MF talking about Drew's FD is stupid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:20 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
@Millsy11374 11m

Then that meeting w/ Brooks isn't a FD?

Could be after MTP... puts doubt into Brooks' head (hence drama, a la Ash/JP MTP) then his family/brother comes to his door to reassure him?

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 pm

sophienette wrote:
sfrank wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Yesssss! New footage! High clap 

It gave me a headache! I guess throw away 90% of our sleuthing and start from scratch! Smiley)))

OK. Putting it out there now: he tells her he loves her and she cries coz she's happy... Embarressed! Embarressed! Embarressed! :hidingchair :stirthepot :stirthepot :stirthepot 

Why would Chris say "im sorry" then?! And she say she wants to go home!?

Because she doesnt want to break the other 2's hearts!

Oh Sophie! If only it was true. I'm ready for it. But then Chris and Drew have LCD dates so they probably meet the parents too. No?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Sorry I meant "her family/brother"

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
sfrank wrote:
@Millsy11374 11m

I think three dates start based on the previews. I don't think three guys get offered the fantasy suite by the end of the episode. Millsy obviously can't reveal that their are less than three fantasy suites.

He didn't have to actually say "three fantasy suites"...he could have just said "fantasy suited" and people would have assumed he was talking about three, that's my point.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 pm

See post above Barb! BSG drama could be post MTP, we just think it's before because of no SCs of Brooks LCD/FD

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:24 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Will that preview sucked! So Des is smiling with Brooks and then at some point and then heartbreak comes. We have him saying "you know I love that about you, I really do" AND "everything in my head tells me this is it".

Brooks had to have left...for her to be THAT upset and want to go home!

It did suck.  I didn't even get it and MF talking about Drew's FD is stupid.

I felt like Brooks was a step away from saying "BUT...."
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Sophie, it would be interesting if Brooks threw down the gauntlet and said, If you want me, I'm yours. That would be something the guys wouldn't like. But we still need to explain the other dates. My thoughts is, if Des feels for strongly for Brooks, how can she go thru with FD's with the guys. If Millsy says Drew is the steamiest, did they sleep together? That WOULD send Brooks away!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+77
sdmom
Muslady
beader
Cecilia
Rolly