SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 66 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by latergator Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:26 pm

SueSt wrote:
It's interesting that you noticed that she does it with Chris too and not Brooks.  I do think it may be a comfort level thing.  
Chris and Drew have been receptive to Des and opened themselves to the possibility of love; Brooks has been withheld.  
Maybe that alone causes her to withdrawn on some unconscious level... to wait for signs from Brooks to engage.  Just a thought....

not to barge in on this conversation, but from what I have noticed with her kissing Brooks and him kissing her, her hands and arms are usually wrapped about his neck or cupping his face or pulling him to her.  Even in the igloo with all the bulk of the coats, she just grabbed him and he her and there was no patting that I could see... at least I don't think so  giggling 

on a side note about kissing and the level of intimacy... I notice that with Des and Brooks there is a lot of her back to his front, usually with his arms around her, across her chest.  personally that has always been an extremely sensual hug for me and it appears it may be for Des also.  I haven't really noticed, but has she assumed this position with either Chris or Drew?  or even any of the other bachelors before they were evicted.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 66 Empty Re: Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 pm

latergator wrote:
SueSt wrote:
It's interesting that you noticed that she does it with Chris too and not Brooks.  I do think it may be a comfort level thing.  
Chris and Drew have been receptive to Des and opened themselves to the possibility of love; Brooks has been withheld.  
Maybe that alone causes her to withdrawn on some unconscious level... to wait for signs from Brooks to engage.  Just a thought....

not to barge in on this conversation, but from what I have noticed with her kissing Brooks and him kissing her, her hands and arms are usually wrapped about his neck or cupping his face or pulling him to her.  Even in the igloo with all the bulk of the coats, she just grabbed him and he her and there was no patting that I could see... at least I don't think so  giggling 

on a side note about kissing and the level of intimacy... I notice that with Des and Brooks there is a lot of her back to his front, usually with his arms around her, across her chest.  personally that has always been an extremely sensual hug for me and it appears it may be for Des also.  I haven't really noticed, but has she assumed this position with either Chris or Drew?  or even any of the other bachelors before they were evicted.

Yes AC! That back to front hug. His arms arm right around her bosom and she's holding his arms there. Very intimate. She loves it. Did you also notice at Liberty Park when they kisses, they're holding hands and Des's hand is right between Brooks' legs. Another intimate gesture.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:58 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
latergator wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Yes  AC! That back to front hug. His arms arm right around her bosom and she's holding his arms there. Very intimate. She loves it. Did you also notice at Liberty Park when they kisses, they're holding hands and Des's hand is right between Brooks' legs. Another intimate gesture.

YUP YUP I noticed that and I don't think he minded it one bit. giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
latergator wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Yes  AC! That back to front hug. His arms arm right around her bosom and she's holding his arms there. Very intimate. She loves it. Did you also notice at Liberty Park when they kisses, they're holding hands and Des's hand is right between Brooks' legs. Another intimate gesture.

:yes:  yup, I noticed it also... I even made mention of it somewhere on this board as well as noted his blue argyle socks with his hiking boots

latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

SueSt wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
albean99 wrote:Very interesting, LoveDovez. IA with a lot of what you said.

I do think there's a misconception of Drew of never having been in love brought on by creative editing. I don't think he told Des he was failing in love with her on the 2 on 1 date nor do I think he told her he had never been in love before (Not sure if that was then or the htd. His comments appeared to be clipped and didn't flow in both cases. Anyway I believe he was telling her she was special but not his first experience with love. I do think he succumbed to the bachelor bubble version of love though as many others have before him.

Thanks Albean, I was going on what Drew himself said about being in love at the start of the season. I think tho that he said he hadn't had the chance of being in a long term relationship. I need to watch that again before I say for sure. I'm sure he's been in love before, but maybe didn't have the chance to take it to where he wanted it to go.. I wish him the best. I find him adorable. : ).

Drew did say to Des on his 2-in-1 with Zak that he was falling in love with her and he'd never felt like this before... but like albean suggested maybe his feelings have just been elevated as a result of "succumbing to the bachelor bubble version of love" (awesome!!!! phrase, by the way).  
I think the misconception about Drew never having been in love (or immature as you said previously) may come in part from his very genuine and child-like nature.   On the other hand, if his kisses are any indication, the man is NO novice!!

I don't think Drew actually said he was falling in love that day even though they made it appear that way but guess it doesn't really matter either way.

I watched it again & this is what Drew said on his intro: "I haven't had a lot of time to focus on love but I know I'm ready".  I hope he has the time once the show's over to be with someone special (or 25 someone specials). giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

latergator wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
latergator wrote:
SueSt wrote:

:yes:   yup, I noticed it also... I even made mention of it somewhere on this board as well as noted his blue argyle socks with his hiking boots

I didn't noticed the socks I was too busy what was going on with their hands under the blanket. :shocked!: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 am

nannymargie wrote:
latergator wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
latergator wrote:
SueSt wrote:

:yes:   yup, I noticed it also... I even made mention of it somewhere on this board as well as noted his blue argyle socks with his hiking boots

I didn't noticed the socks I was too busy what was going on with their hands under the blanket. :shocked!: 

giggling sneakyl 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:32 am

albean99 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
albean99 wrote:Very interesting, LoveDovez. IA with a lot of what you said.

I do think there's a misconception of Drew of never having been in love brought on by creative editing. I don't think he told Des he was failing in love with her on the 2 on 1 date nor do I think he told her he had never been in love before (Not sure if that was then or the htd. His comments appeared to be clipped and didn't flow in both cases. Anyway I believe he was telling her she was special but not his first experience with love. I do think he succumbed to the bachelor bubble version of love though as many others have before him.

Thanks Albean, I was going on what Drew himself said about being in love at the start of the season. I think tho that he said he hadn't had the chance of being in a long term relationship. I need to watch that again before I say for sure. I'm sure he's been in love before, but maybe didn't have the chance to take it to where he wanted it to go.. I wish him the best. I find him adorable. : ).

Drew did say to Des on his 2-in-1 with Zak that he was falling in love with her and he'd never felt like this before... but like albean suggested maybe his feelings have just been elevated as a result of "succumbing to the bachelor bubble version of love" (awesome!!!! phrase, by the way).  
I think the misconception about Drew never having been in love (or immature as you said previously) may come in part from his very genuine and child-like nature.   On the other hand, if his kisses are any indication, the man is NO novice!!

I don't think Drew actually said he was falling in love that day even though they made it appear that way but guess it doesn't really matter either way.

I watched it again & this is what Drew said on his intro: "I haven't had a lot of time to focus on love but I know I'm ready".  I hope he has the time once the show's over to be with someone special (or 25 someone specials). giggling

Oh thank you so much for looking this up, Albean. It saved me the time of doing it. I knew I had heard him say something like this somewhere this season. Yes hopefully he has lots of time and lots ( 25) of women in which to choose from to be his special lady...To be honest I think he is the best looking guy on this season..and let me tell ya some of his kisses makes my old ticker race fast LOLOL

Ya know he didn't have to include his special needs sister in his HTD. He could have just said it wasn't possible to do so, but that's not Drew and I think that's when I fell in love with him when he went there to pick his sister up... I had a special needs niece altho she was able to care for herself and anybody that cares for them the way Drew does is a winner in my eyes. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:11 am

BarbB222 wrote:
latergator wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Back to front hug...omg. :Drool: :Biggrin: Embarressed! Only one man has ever had that hug with me. My one and only.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:02 am

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
latergator wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Back to front hug...omg. :Drool: :Biggrin: Embarressed! Only one man has ever had that hug with me. My one and only.

You found your keeper IM! Happy for you! cheerleader 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 (HTD's) - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+77
sdmom
Muslady
beader
Cecilia
Rolly