SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 17 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm

2observe wrote:Did anyone else notice where Des' other hand was while she was kissing Drew???  
Ok - I can't wait............where ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

LMAO!

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:53 pm

atem wrote: 
momoftrips wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:Chris says the HTD for Drew will 'pull on our heartstrings'!  Love that family!

Great !
I'm glad his HT appears to do well at a least.

Des was so comfortablly wrapped around Drew during their talk. I honestly have not seen her that phsically comfy with the other guys where she has more of a distance. It is a bit curious. Her boob was nearly into his arm Embarressed!  and she kept stroking his hands. On the other hand, his hand was on her thigh and not even low down laugh out loud.

I can't wait to watch it! So cute that Des did go with him to pick up his sister.

Me too!  I plain just love this family! hearthumbsup 

Yeah, I noticed that..she didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable, nor had any desire to move it!! giggling  You can see in her body language, she thinks he's hot!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:57 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:I unfollowed WP a long time ago on twitter.  They have nothing of worth to say.  
The producers are in the business of drumming up viewers and ratings and RT'ing that tagline helps them push along their little preview of Drew and Des's convo where he says "It's not something you can control" and "it's never going to work", etc.  

If it were true, I don't believe he wouldn't have RT'd that.  They want to create doubt in your mind.  

You mean Robert? No, he was RTing tweets like that from other people, not WP. Things like Top Gun references and that Drew will be coming out of the closet to Desiree.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:41 pm

From eleveelifestyle, photoshoot going on now. I can't embed right at the moment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:46 pm

julychild wrote:From eleveelifestyle, photoshoot going on now. I can't embed right at the moment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Thank you momoftrips, lo' you and I'm crushing on BJ Williams!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Jen Duran ‏@eleveejen  3h  
Sneak peek from the set of @EleveeLifestyle's #fall2013 photo shoot. Designed by yours truly :) pic.twitter.com/YQP0fgGRly

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm

julychild wrote:Thank you momoftrips, lo' you and I'm crushing on BJ Williams!

LOL, are you kidding! :fanningfan Not use to seeing him that covered up though. giggling
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:Did anyone else notice where Des' other hand was while she was kissing Drew???  
Ok - I can't wait............where ?
You could see the back of her arm/elbow, but her hands would have to be in his crouch area and it looked like the arm was moving. I couldn't believe it, that's why I wanted to know if anyone else saw it. Something else I've noticed and that is the videos don't also include everything that was shown during the episode. So, I suggest that you look for it in the actual episode.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 pm

What videos ? ^^^

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:What videos ? ^^^
On abc.com site. But, it maybe on youtube.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #4

+65
lavenderred
Longhornfan
Mimi27
iamreal2u
elizabeth88