SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:18 pm

No wonder Fleiss loves Desiree so much! This season has got to be the most confusing one yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 pm

:yes: giggling 

Brooks did say there are a lot of weird twists coming up and that the end is very intense (according to that girl), so I think if we try to piece together this show based on what we know about this show it may not make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Is there any place on this site that has all videos of Brooks and Des together?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:25 pm

The question I have because I'm not a . . . sleuther, is, is that a true source they quoted about being torn between Brooks and Drew after the HTDs? Because I see that people on here seem to take this article a little seriously and are confused why they'd say Brooks and Drew instead of Brooks and Chris. So, I'm assuming people find this info somewhat valid?

Is that quote legit?

I ask because if it is, my people-radar is right on track.

Edit: Just so I'm not making more posts I wanted to add, I rewatched that preview and when Brooks said that he'd take her meeting his family over all of the things he listed, you could see the sincerity in his eyes. And then she looks at him and says, "Me, too," and the look she gives him of total love. It's definitely there between them. It's very . . . real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 pm

canyonvue wrote:The question I have because I'm not a . . . sleuther, is, is that a true source they quoted about being torn between Brooks and Drew after the HTDs? Because I see that people on here seem to take this article a little seriously and are confused why they'd say Brooks and Drew instead of Brooks and Chris. So, I'm assuming people find this info somewhat valid?

Is that quote legit?

I ask because if it is, my people-radar is right on track.

Edit: Just so I'm not making more posts I wanted to add, I rewatched that preview and when Brooks said that he'd take her meeting his family over all of the things he listed, you could see the sincerity in his eyes. And then she looks at him and says, "Me, too," and the look she gives him of total love. It's definitely there between them. It's very . . . real.

It just says 'a source'. I don't know how reliable US magazine and this 'sources' usually are!

As for the preview. That is my favourite Bres moment so far. Looking forward to HTDs.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Cecilia wrote:Is there any place on this site that has all videos of Brooks and Des together?

I usually go to you tube and type in Desiree and Brooks and it bring up the fan videos that were made and the videos of their dates.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by reidaddict Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:07 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Crying because the whole thing is stressful and when he is apart from her he doubts what's going on.  Which makes sense.

Totally makes sense!

That scene with him crying and saying the things he does is SO similar to the scene where Catherine flops on the bed and is crying after Sean left the night of their final date. She didn't want him to go and she said in her PI is was out of her hands and there was nothing she could do etc.

reidaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:11 pm

I also have to say that Des is the cutest little thing ever with the best personality. She's my favorite Bachelorette because of that. There's just something about her. She's just very confident and expects to be treated well and easy in conversation and genuine and kind and just so cute. If I were Brooks I'd choose her, too. And Brooks . . . I can see why she likes him so much. He's sweet and sincere and personable and kind and all the good stuff. I like what Michael said about him. He's a deep thinker and witty and smart and is always thinking about the right things.

It's going to be hard to see them torn apart, if they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:25 pm

When Michael says Brooks is a deep thinker and tries to think of what matters most . Isn't that exactly what we see happening ? He uses the analogy of putting puzzle pieces together etc. I love a guy with depth who can also be witty and fun. I have one of my own . Brooks will get it together where his heart and mind works as one when it comes to his Desiree.

Last edited by BarbB222 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:45 pm

I just re-watched first date. They were so cute together! I never pay that much attention until hometowns and so, I was slow to warm up to Brooks. But he was very open, sweet, well-spoken, attractive and seemed really into her on that first date.
I think there is producer and editing involved here for sure. Maybe producers were telling him she was into one of the other guys to make drama. Also, it seemed like a few things he said that were with VO that were probably done after he was picked. On to the rest....
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm

It seems pretty clear they homogenize and sanitize ALL the guys. We hardly ever get to see any of Brooks' wit--his TH about JuanPa at the soccer game is about the only one I can think of.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:56 pm

eusebeia wrote:It seems pretty clear they homogenize and sanitize ALL the guys.  We hardly ever get to see any of Brooks' wit--his TH about JuanPa at the soccer game is about the only one I can think of.  

I wish they wouldn't. They want to make them palpable to the widest range of viewers and they end up making some of the guys completely boring, including the F1s usually. Brooks still manages to shine through with his personality, but I'd like to see his wit more. Chris and Drew sound like they're completely different people than they show on the show. They made Drew look stiff (even though I thought how he said "It was great" after the Dodgeball date was funny).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild