SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 pm

He's leaning forward or lying on his stomach, resting his cheek on his hand. This would make his shoulder right next to his face.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Wait - there is some sort of play area not far from the pier at the Verandah. Atem do you have your handy map available to check ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Shoot. It does look like rope. I was hoping it was a new shirt so had to be another crying scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:Do any of the resorts have hammocks or rope chairs?

No. They have a rope type thing around the poles, etc.

Look at pic #50 under Hotel Grounds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:That's what I asked. How do they go from that moment to distraught, crying, giving up.

How perfect for the producers to have such a plot twist fall right at their feet.......esp after how obvious it apparently was who she wanted....

That is probably what they meant by "It came out of left field, really. It makes no sense." And they don't know if Des and the boys are happy about it. Maybe this is not referring to the very ending, but the moment when Brooks and Des goes from reading over a list of their memories to crying messes. And all hell seems to break loose. Everyone seems to have a conflict after that. It was highly entertaining to them and will be to us.

I think it is because they weren't expecting that Point A to Point B thing.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wait - there is some sort of play area not far from the pier at the Verandah. Atem do you have your handy map available to check ?

No, but I don't think it's the play area.  The kids playground is elsewhere.  

St James is known for that rope type thing.

Heck, I'm just trying to find anything to indicate he even meets her family.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Hello! *knock knock knock*

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Maybe he's holding onto something that belongs to Des, something sentimental?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:07 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Wait - there is some sort of play area not far from the pier at the Verandah. Atem do you have your handy map available to check ?

No, but I don't think it's the play area.  The kids playground is elsewhere.  

St James is known for that rope type thing.

Heck, I'm just trying to find anything to indicate he even meets her family.
Not a kiddie play area but volley ball courts and tennis courts.

The crying possibly happened at the verandah not at St James since she was crying at the verandah. Stands to reason he was too.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm

The Verandah has nothing like that. The St. James Club is known for it.

You can just google The Verandah to get to the map.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:10 pm

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, brother.  Here is an arrow pointing to it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm just asking if there is anyone that can get a better view of it.

I don't get it. I see either his own shoulder OR he is crying into her chest/shoulders and that could be her wrist with beads. But that bunched up fabric would have to be long-sleeves.

You don't get what...that those are beads?  Or you don't think they are or what?

Her point was that there was a reason why we couldn't see the full shot.  Why such an up close shot?

atem, i looked at the video and where you are thinking there are beads just looks like the edges of more of that green fabric. i don't know what it is but i don't believe there are beads there.

as for the spoiler, screencaps et al, what about that quote you found by one of the producers saying "guys leave and come back"? if not for that quote i would doubt the spoiler et al but with it i think everything adds up. brooks freaks out, leaves, des is devastated, things somehow get resolved with drew and/or chris, brooks comes back and proposes. easy peasy! i really think it's brooks and everything works out in the end--largely because of that quote you found about guys leaving and coming back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:12 pm

They're not beads. That's his shoulder. Not ropes. He's crying against his hand, face into shoulder, leaning against something. He's crying. Just crying. Sad. And there's no other reason for the close-up shot other than they want to get him crying and the pain on his face.

End of story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild