SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 pm

I imagine Desiree is exhausted both physically and emotionally after traveling the world ..having to kiss so many toads before finally getting down to her final 4 and hometowns. It's been crazy...I bet when she and Brooks reach their finish line, she's going to be so happy knowing she can kiss him anytime she wants without anyone else standing in line waiting his turn.. :Clap:

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Just an FYI, per RS, Brooks was in LA overnight visiting his friend Tyler during Memorial Day Weekend. Was that known?

So, Chris ,Brooks and Drew we're not at MTA
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 pm

So the sc of Bres talking on the bench is the same day as the sc of Brooks opening the door?
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:26 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Just an FYI, per RS, Brooks was in LA overnight visiting his friend Tyler during Memorial Day Weekend. Was that known?

So, Chris ,Brooks and Drew we're not at MTA

Sure, it was known. Tyler had that tweet vid up of Brooks, remember?

And as usual, RS doesn't know zilch about what happened! Ugh!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 pm

BachfanNY wrote:So the sc of Bres talking on the bench is the same day as the sc of Brooks opening the door?

Yeah, but that villa is at St. James.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:58 pm

You're right atem, this is confusing!scratch 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 pm

So, we know that Nate didn't actually even see the guys walking by with Chris, so when was that walk by done?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 pm

From RS:

"Brooks: He didn’t say anything last night to make it seem like he was struggling with his feelings. Why all the sudden are they going to arise in Antigua? Must’ve been forced on him. I can already tell I’m gonna hard time believing any BS story they give us in Antigua of anything that goes down."
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm

atem wrote:I want DETAILS how he's final 1.  I don't like 'so and so says' crap.

When you have a cap of someone in the limo with tears = not Final 1.
My only thought about this, since I really don't know what's going to happen obviously, is that he was in a limo with tears but dressed casually in the clothes he had on when he was with Des, and things were fine until they weren't. Don't know if the limo ride was before or after he opens the door to someone in those same clothes. It wasn't as if he was dressed in a suit crying in the limo like he was just turned down at the FRC. I, too, want details but I feel like he's the F1 because of everything we have seen of the two of them together and have heard Des say about him.

One VO I heard earlier in the season was Des saying, "You bring out the best in me." At the time I heard it, it sounded like something she would be telling her F1 at the FRC. Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far, the only person she has said "He brings out the best in me" is about Brooks. Can someone tell me if I'm imagining that? giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 pm

When do we get the synopsis of the episode? Not for another week, right?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:I want DETAILS how he's final 1.  I don't like 'so and so says' crap.

When you have a cap of someone in the limo with tears = not Final 1.
My only thought about this, since I really don't know what's going to happen obviously, is that he was in a limo with tears but dressed casually in the clothes he had on when he was with Des, and things were fine until they weren't.  Don't know if the limo ride was before or after he opens the door to someone in those same clothes. It wasn't as if he was dressed in a suit crying in the limo like he was just turned down at the FRC.   I, too, want details but I feel like he's the F1 because of everything we have seen of the two of them together and have heard Des say about him.

One VO I heard earlier in the season was Des saying, "You bring out the best in me."  At the time I heard it, it sounded like something she would be telling her F1 at the FRC.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far, the only person she has said "He brings out the best in me" is about Brooks.  Can someone tell me if I'm imagining that? giggling 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She said it directly to him in front of the other guys when she gave him the group date rose in Munich in the igloo.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Cecilia wrote:When do we get the synopsis of the episode?  Not for another week, right?

I guess later this week for the episode description, but the press release is usually on a Tue after the show.

Also, Brooks didn't look very happy walking up to Desiree. Looked like he had something he was about to tell her and was thinking how to say it.

Last edited by atem on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel