SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 am

I'm wondering why the MTA is early this season?!? Typically, the F3 has been let go and is at the MTA, correct?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 am

I'm looking forward to the show tonight. Still very curious as to why the F3 episode hasn't been shown prior and what exactly that means. no idea

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:05 am

LibbyBell wrote:I'm looking forward to the show tonight. Still very curious as to why the F3 episode hasn't been shown prior and what exactly that means. no idea

We actually don't know what exactly it means either. But according to what Des and CH had said, it is a rocky ride ahead. Should be fun and a non-traditional ending.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 am

Hmm, interesting, thanks nd! I'm sure now I'll all spend the day fantasizing all the different scenarios that could mean! giggling

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Hmm, interesting, thanks nd! I'm sure now I'll all spend the day fantasizing all the different scenarios that could mean! giggling

You can spend all day and all week because we will be on B'ette hold till next week !!! I don't count the MTA as any indicator of the ending :Smiley:

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

No, I don't either! it will have to wait until next week!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Do you think we will get much in the way of a preview? Do "No Spoilers" even want to see previews? hmmm 🇳🇴  :shock: I've been spoiled from the beginning so just wondering....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Rolly, not sure about others who are not spoiled but I like previews. It gives me enough of a sneak peek to keep me interested and curious as to what's going to happen. Hope everyone enjoys the show tonight!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:49 am

Anyone know where we can see a replay of the previews?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 am

Rolly wrote:Anyone know where we can see a replay of the previews?

Dreamer has it up at Joker's.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Here is the link to Des' blog on the episode:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and to CH's:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After watching the preview last night, I'm speculating that may be there was a death in the family? My son, who was watching periodically with me, speculated immediately that it might have been a death in Des' family. Once he said that, I thought back to the previews I had seen very early on perhaps after the second episode in which it appeared that Drew was taking himself out of the show. Adding everything together now, I'm wondering if maybe the death was in Drew's family?!? It definitely has never happened on the show before. I'm going to try very hard not to check spoilers this next week!! giggling!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to fix CH's link and add my speculation!)

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+3
nd4reality
LibbyBell
Love_Me
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: