SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:14 pm

stay strong it's almost over
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 am

bilolo wrote:stay strong it's almost over

giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 am

LibbyBell wrote:

giggling

You're not missing anything exciting in the spoiled thread conversations anyways, I wish I had waited it out this season. Rolling Eyes 
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:05 am

I guess that is somewhat comforting. Honestly, I've felt that I'm wondering around a big shopping mall after it has closed but occasionally a phone will ring and I'll get to talk with someone for just a second!! This is the first season since Jillian that I've been unspoiled so I'm not sure if this is typical or just how it has played out for Des' season. I've lasted this long though so no reason to get spoiled now!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 am

LibbyBell wrote:

giggling

You will need a prize for remaining unspoiled all season. :pinkcandy: for now, wine and a cupcake after the finale !!!

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Nd, that sounds great!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:01 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I guess that is somewhat comforting. Honestly, I've felt that I'm wondering around a big shopping mall after it has closed but occasionally a phone will ring and I'll get to talk with someone for just a second!! This is the first season since Jillian that I've been unspoiled so I'm not sure if this is typical or just how it has played out for Des' season. I've lasted this long though so no reason to get spoiled now!

I have definitely enjoyed hearing your input this season Libby! Keep it up and stay strong my unspoiled friend. 👋  I always look forward to reading the new posts in this thread. Love your Avi btw.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Thanks Carrie! I'm fond of your aviation too :giggle: . I'm glad my observations were entertaining ... I was afraid i was sounding like I was talking to myself!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 pm

ugh, I'm bored! I can't wait till Monday! High clap

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 9 - 7/22 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+3
nd4reality
LibbyBell
Love_Me
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: