SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Florida and ATL are border states...I doubt he flew west to CA and then pasted UT to go back to ATL. It makes no sense.

OK.  Then he stayed in FL all that time, but wasn't spotted for days.  The MTA was filmed Monday afternoon.  I don't think it lasted as long as others.  

Correct, I think he stayed in FL.

To explain Spotify for the person that asked...it's paid app the lets you listen to music from anywhere. Brooks must have it for iPhone because he uses it quite a bit so when he is offline its noticeable.

Now before we found out that he was actually in Miami he was listening to a lot of music on Friday and through Monday (all the while in FL). So then all of sudden there was no spotify use Tuesday or Wednesday. But it picked back up yesterday and lot today(while traveling). Now match that with Des who was offline Tues/Wed and it could mean something. Btw, this is not first time I've noticed that their offline activity matches.

This could all be pure conceidence as well!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 49 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So she was in CA Monday and Tuesday. He was seen today in Atlanta. I do not know when they would have seen each other.

She was in CA on Tue?  Where?  

Isn't that when the Mario Lopez interview was?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:06 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:Florida and ATL are border states...I doubt he flew west to CA and then pasted UT to go back to ATL. It makes no sense.

OK.  Then he stayed in FL all that time, but wasn't spotted for days.  The MTA was filmed Monday afternoon.  I don't think it lasted as long as others.  

To explain Spotify for the person that asked...it's paid app the lets you listen to music from anywhere. Brooks must have it for iPhone because he uses it quite a bit so when he is offline its noticeable.

Now before we found out that he was actually in Miami he was listening to a lot of music on Friday and through Monday (all the while in FL). So then all of sudden there was no spotify use Tuesday or Wednesday. But it picked back up yesterday and lot today(while traveling). Now match that with Des who was offline Tues/Wed and it could mean something. Btw, this is not first time I've noticed that their offline activity matches.

How can you tell they are offline?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:07 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

Thanks for the update!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rziukaite Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So she was in CA Monday and Tuesday. He was seen today in Atlanta. I do not know when they would have seen each other.

No, I'm pretty sure the Mario Lopez interview was yesterday.
rziukaite
rziukaite

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:

I thought the interview was on Thurs. Was it on Tues?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:09 pm

rziukaite wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:

OMG, I was away for a few days and my days are TOTALLY MIXED UP!! rofl 

So she was in CA Monday evening and again on Thursday? I that where the Mario interview was?

So her and Brooks could have been somewhere Tuesday & Wednesday?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:
rziukaite wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:

OMG, I was away for a few days and my days are TOTALLY MIXED UP!! rofl 

So she was in CA Monday evening and again on Thursday? I that where the Mario interview was?

So her and Brooks could have been somewhere Tuesday & Wednesday?

:yes: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:12 pm

pander3575 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

How can you tell they are offline?  

On Spotify, you can see the last song and day they listened. for Des no twitter or Instagram (includes update, follows, favorites, etc. ). Brooks not adding friends or followings on FB or Twitter...but he rarely does

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:13 pm

It sounds logical that they could have been together on Tuesday and Wednesday. We do not know of her whereabouts on those two days and Brooks was also MIA.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Spotify…that's the first I have heard of that. Boy, we really can be spied on…Big Brother is watching!!

So if they met, I wonder where they met up?
What time was Des' interview on Thursday with Mario Lopez?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:Spotify…that's the first I have heard of that. Boy, we really can be spied on…Big Brother is watching!!

So if they met, I wonder where they met up?
What time was Des' interview on Thursday with Mario Lopez?

No idea. I recall being at home when I read that tweet here. So, I'd say mid afternoon like 3 to 4?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka