SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Ariela Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 am

bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:rose petals is for final 1 Kasha

Well seems like the spoiled F1 didn't get that either did he ?

BTW - I read that your birthday is this week so Happy Birthday. Hope it is a good one. High clap 
It's tomorrow, yay !
thank you so much, appreciate it:Hugesmile: 

I don't think the spoiled final 1 had a FD
:yes: 

THIS makes me wonder about Brooks coming back, and being so in love without having more time with Des.
Usually, things heat up toward the end of the season. Something* is not sitting well.

Then again, Des is so into Brooks on the HTD, that it's difficult for me to imagine a switcheroo-she going from Brooks to Drew.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:01 am

albean99 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so obviously it is Chris with the helicopter date and therefore Drew with the drive up the coast.
Things is we don't know where Drew was actually staying to know if he had to drive to Shirley heights for their picnic or not. If he was actually at St james it could not be that much of a drive.

Where is the horses date taking place at ? Close by to the verandah ?
Now I'm confused again.  I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD.  Has this changed???
I do think that the Shirley Heights is FD...

I'm not sure because it makes more sense to talk about driving up the coast when you're going to do something on a beach. If it were the Shirley Heights date you'd think they'd talk about the picnic or the view and not the drive. I wasn't before but now I'm leaning towards the horseback/beach being the FD especially now with the description. Of course they can't be more detailed so we'd know for sure. hmmm

I agree. Hopefully we get a more fleshed out episode description soon ! But IMO the drive up the coastline would end at a beach and not on a hill (Shirley Heights). Besides, even before we got this episode description a few of us have been thinking that Shirley Heights was LCD. IMO it is much like Em/Brads LCD activity. I thought Beach was more FD. Now it turns out that it is a drive + ???. We don't know yet.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Just so I have it straight....  I know its been discussed previously, but we've had lots of mini discussions, so....

From the SC evidence, do you all agree that the supposed meltdown/discussion/ Des crying w Brooks on the pier happens shortly after they meet for the scheduled FD.  If that is correct, Brooks goes from unsure if he wants to continue in this process at the beginning of his HTD, to a feeling of more certainty after the HTD, and then the next time he sees her a few days later, he's possibly leaving.  For a guy who has said he needs to be with her or he forgets, leaving even b/f he spends any time w her on the FD is odd.  scratch

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 pm

b wrote:Just so I have it straight....  I know its been discussed previously, but we've had lots of mini discussions, so....

From the SC evidence, do you all agree that the supposed meltdown/discussion/ Des crying w Brooks on the pier happens shortly after they meet for the scheduled FD.  If that is correct, Brooks goes from unsure if he wants to continue in this process at the beginning of his HTD, to a feeling of more certainty after the HTD, and then the next time he sees her a few days later, he's possibly leaving.  For a guy who has said he needs to be with her or he forgets, leaving even b/f he spends any time w her on the FD is odd.  scratch

The previews are confusing. Des' crying  and VOs are confusing.
MF must be playing with our minds.

I believe the spoilers, so I'm biased, but
The only way I could see that Brooks is F1 is if:
1) they have a fight because he doesn't like that she is dating the other 2 guys.
2)She's crying because she doesn't know who to send home.

But how would that be different than regular endings? Where's the left field thing?

All this leaving, coming back, no FD makes no sense. Des and Brooks need more time to get to know each other. If he leaves, then he'll make a fair weather boyfriend....whatever. He certainly cannot become this FULLY committed boyfriend in 2 days! I predict FAILURE in real life.

I already don't like the fact that he wasn't crazy about her meeting his family, at first. Although Des was into Brooks 100% during the HTD, his mother was a little reluctant. Des seems to see and hear what she wants to, kind of like some posters who chose a favorite and dug in.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Ariela wrote:
b wrote:Just so I have it straight....  I know its been discussed previously, but we've had lots of mini discussions, so....

The previews are confusing. Des' crying  and VOs are confusing.
MF must be playing with our minds.

I believe the spoilers, so I'm biased, but
The only way I could see that Brooks is F1 is if:
1) they have a fight because he doesn't like that she is dating the other 2 guys.
2)She's crying because she doesn't know who to send home.

But how would that be different than regular endings? Where's the left field thing?

All this leaving, coming back, no FD makes no sense. Des and Brooks need more time to get to know each other. If he leaves, then he'll make a fair weather boyfriend....whatever. He certainly cannot become this FULLY committed boyfriend in 2 days! I predict FAILURE in real life.

I already don't like the fact that he wasn't crazy about her meeting his family, at first. Although Des was into Brooks 100% during the HTD, his mother was a little reluctant. Des seems to see and hear what she wants to, kind of like some posters who chose a favorite and dug in.

...try this: There was no fight; they had a talk and Des sent him home... (insert whatever next step suits your fancy here)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:45 pm

I like it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:54 pm

I do know that Desiree had a great time with Brooks' family and they (Brooks' family) thought it odd how serious the show made the HTD out to be.  They thought she fit right in.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so obviously it is Chris with the helicopter date and therefore Drew with the drive up the coast.
Things is we don't know where Drew was actually staying to know if he had to drive to Shirley heights for their picnic or not. If he was actually at St james it could not be that much of a drive.

Now I'm confused again.  I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD.  Has this changed???

I'm not sure because it makes more sense to talk about driving up the coast when you're going to do something on a beach. If it were the Shirley Heights date you'd think they'd talk about the picnic or the view and not the drive. I wasn't before but now I'm leaning towards the horseback/beach being the FD especially now with the description. Of course they can't be more detailed so we'd know for sure. hmmm

I agree.  Hopefully we get a more fleshed out episode description soon ! But IMO the drive up the coastline  would end at a beach and not on a hill (Shirley Heights). Besides, even before we got this episode description a few of us have been thinking that Shirley Heights was LCD. IMO it is much like Em/Brads LCD activity. I thought Beach was more FD. Now it turns out that it is a drive + ???. We don't know yet.

I'm just going to add that the horseback ride likely takes place after the drive and before the beach because I read that it's isolated and accessible by walking, cycling, or by horseback.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 pm

atem wrote:I do know that Desiree had a great time with Brooks' family and they (Brooks' family) thought it odd how serious the show made the HTD out to be.  They thought she fit right in.

You probably need to protect your source, but can you tell us if this came directly to you from an insider?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 pm

BKay wrote:
atem wrote:I do know that Desiree had a great time with Brooks' family and they (Brooks' family) thought it odd how serious the show made the HTD out to be.  They thought she fit right in.

You probably need to protect your source, but can you tell us if this came directly to you from an insider?

That's all I got and wanted to share. That was not their house and we know that the family had to travel to Utah, because only 2 of his siblings live in UT.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:18 pm

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:

I agree.  Hopefully we get a more fleshed out episode description soon ! But IMO the drive up the coastline  would end at a beach and not on a hill (Shirley Heights). Besides, even before we got this episode description a few of us have been thinking that Shirley Heights was LCD. IMO it is much like Em/Brads LCD activity. I thought Beach was more FD. Now it turns out that it is a drive + ???. We don't know yet.

I'm just going to add that the horseback ride likely takes place after the drive and before the beach because I read that it's isolated and accessible by walking, cycling, or by horseback.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks albean. That seems to be the part missing in the episode descriptions.

So from that we have the drive (Drew) happening first and then the 'copter ride.

Now I wonder when Brooks' to be FD was filmed ? Last ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Nd. I have alway thought that Brooks FD would be last..I think they do that since she is so gunho on him...JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19