SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 pm

I have a question I can't quite wrap my head around. If she was so set on Brooks and knew she was going to pick him when she went on these FDs, why did she even bring up the conversation with Chris about plans for the future? I get the playing along for the show but she didn't ask Drew about that...and she didn't have to bring that up with Chris either.

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 83 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Perhaps the producers told her what to ask the both of them and they edited only Chris being asked. Its all about the edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:00 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I'm probably rehashing a lot that has been echoed here, but here's my 2 cents anyway. Drew is gone sooner than later because  Desiree is too much woman for him. I laughed so hard when Stef from Afterbuzz TV noticed that when he and Des were kissing in the rain they stood there with umbrellas. Effin umbrellas! Are you serious? Drew has no edge whatsoever.

I'll always see Chris as the default if he's chosen.

The most painful parts of the break up were the little nuggets Desiree admitted to such as only wanting to be on dates with Brooks and that she missed him every time they were apart. Even in that moment of feeling like the rug was pulled up from under her, Desiree was still head over heels for him. Ugh!

I just hope that Desiree stays true to what she said at the end of the episode.

I disagree about Drew. I saw Drew as the most decisive and manly. He told her how he felt and let her know in the most certain terms that he wanted her. I loved that he took charge of the moment and told the camera men to leave in the FS. And actually Drew dropped his umbrella to hold Des' face in his hand, he was getting wet, only Des was holding the umbrella.... and it was pretty hot, if you ask me.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 pm

I agree. Drew was decisive and unbelievably friggin hot. I would be shipping drew for the win but just can't with the brooks sitch. I want both Drew to be some girls first choice not a default. Chris too even though his clan gave me the creeps.
Des too deserves to be someone's first choice. Brooks does not look good coming out of this. And the best option for Des is to walk away from all three.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Producers can do whatever it is they do but the reality is the guy said he knows what it is to be in love and this isn't it.  He said it in a well thought out, calm fashion.

There have been plenty of red flags throughout the season as well.  His body language, the conversation where she is "running" and he "isn't there".  

Brooks is simply NOT as into Desiree and Desiree is into Brooks.  It is what it is no matter how TPTB or fans want to spin it.  The guy likes her, he respects her, but he doesn't love her.

IMO ring or no ring, rehab or no rehab, proposal or no proposal, this is not then next Trista and Ryan season.  Even if by some producer manipulation Brooks proposes my bet is by the time we are looking at a new bachelor this relationship is a bad memory.
This. Every word of it. I don't even mind if he has a change of heart, comes back, begs for another chance, and she agrees to date him in the real world. But any ending that involves her accepting a proposal from anyone will make her look desperate and needy in my eyes. That ring needs to be a "let's date in the real world and see how it goes" ring and nothing else.

I think in real life, they more than likely are taking a cue from Jesse Palmer and an air ticket to visit might be more realistic on their horizon. He didn't even wait to take her on his cruise.
So maybe Des didn't take him back after all.  Good for her.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 pm

I just read a bunch of different interviews with past bachelor/bachelorettes of this show. Of course they were before last nights show was on. But Ali said it was going to be Chris. Ashley and JP also thought it was Chris, and so did Ryan Sutter. I also read that Chris was Catherine's pick as well. Not sure who else, but so far, that's what I've come across. They all see something between them. Makes you wonder, that's for sure. I still have a feeling it could be Chris, and that's not a bad thing imo.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Swissmiss wrote:I just wish her well. We all have heartbreak but few if any have it play out on TV. The humiliation she experienced last night was awful. She deserves a break and I hope fans of the show will respect her choice even if they don't get it. JMHO

:alltens: Good Post I agree 

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:28 am

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 83 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 81, 82, 83

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19