SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:49 pm

If the f1 truly loves her, it won't matter what happened on the show. What matters is what happens now.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 pm

The press release doesn't say much which is no surprise. But it doesn't even hint at a possible Brooks return, does it?

Also makes it sound as if her parents may not meet the guys. I've been wondering about that as I don't see how they can fit everything into a 2 hour episode.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:56 pm

luvstx wrote:The press release doesn't say much which is no surprise.  But it doesn't even hint at a possible Brooks return, does it?

Also makes it sound as if her parents may not meet the guys.  I've been wondering about that as I don't see how they can fit everything into a 2 hour episode.

There are two proposals though.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 pm

luvstx wrote:The press release doesn't say much which is no surprise.  But it doesn't even hint at a possible Brooks return, does it?

Also makes it sound as if her parents may not meet the guys.  I've been wondering about that as I don't see how they can fit everything into a 2 hour episode.

I don't see him returning.  I think Chris may be F1, i dont see her picking no one (sadly). I don't buy it that she can change her feelings that fast but if they are happy I am happy for them.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Next week will be happy...Brooks will propose, she will say yes, and we will see them at ATFR together with her showing off her; lovely Neil Lane diamond engagement ring. They love each other...

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Judiful wrote:Next week will be happy...Brooks will propose, she will say yes,  and we will see them at ATFR together with her showing off her; lovely Neil Lane diamond engagement ring.  They love each other...

You know what? I don't doubt that might be just what Fleiss shows next week. And the week after that the tabloids stories will start, and somewhere around the time the next season of the Bach we will hear of the painful break up.

This guy did not mince words. He said he is NOT in love with Desiree and time wasn't going to get him there. But I also do not underestimate the power of persuasion by the handlers either.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
Judiful wrote:Next week will be happy...Brooks will propose, she will say yes,  and we will see them at ATFR together with her showing off her; lovely Neil Lane diamond engagement ring.  They love each other...

You know what?  I don't doubt that might be just what Fleiss shows next week.  And the week after that the tabloids stories will start, and somewhere around the time the next season of the Bach we will hear of the painful break up.  

guy did not mince words.  He said he is NOT in love with Desiree and time wasn't going to get him there.  But I also do not underestimate the power of persuasion by the handlers either.  

And this is the same guy that just got back from a solo cruise to escape. Well he best have a good escape hatch from all the excitement starting in 7 days. Promo's, interviews, papps, fans and all kinds of great things that follow each and every waking movement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 pm

atem wrote:

There are two proposals though.

Guess I missed that detail somewhere, atem. Could you explain?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
Ariela wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
latergator wrote:
atem wrote:She gets two proposals.  The first suitor gives her the 'this is forever' ring and she says no.  The final 1 guy gives her the ring described by L & S and WetPaint.  

well, that makes sense.  
Chris will give her the forever ring, he loves her and wants to spend eternity with her in Seattle.  
but Des' heart is with Brooks and MF and production owe her and Brooks big time!  thus the most expensive ring in the history of Bachelor will be given by Brooks.  my opinion, they owe her and Brooks way more than that!

I don't care how big a rock is, when a guy says I know what love feels like and this isn't it, game over.  

ITA.
IF he comes back and gives her the world....which part is she to believe? the one from yesterday when he said he wasn't feelin it, or the one with the big rock today? I'd rather that a man give me ONE WORD, no rock, instead of confusion and a big rock; it would show character and mean that I could count on him 100%.

I understand Brooks fans being loyal....but they cannot be in denial that much. Brooks body language (even CH said it) was telling Des that he wasn't all that into her.
As much as I like to see a love story it's better if they all go their separate ways.

I keep coming back to "believable".  I just want to see something believable.  There is no way I buy Brooks coming back and proposing to Des.  None.  There is no way I buy Des accepting a proposal from either Chris or Drew.  None.  So why not just be real about it?  Why not just say hey, it was an interesting and crazy journey and sadly it just didn't end the way everyone had hoped it would but we are all better for the experience?  What is so wrong with that?  It would be a whole lot closer to "reality" than Desiree accepting a proposal at this point.

I agree. Whatever happens with who - please Desiree no proposal/engagement. It would just be so wrong. There's no way to pretend it's romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Maybe Brooks went on the cruise alone because he was afraid that if the news folks questioned him he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut and would give away the ending....

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I see no evidence that hints he returns.  I really think Brooks is gone.  We have no more scs of him only evidence Des went on dates with Drew and Chris. Am I missing something?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I see no evidence that hints he returns.  I really think Brooks is gone.  We have no more scs of him only evidence Des went on dates with Drew and Chris.  Am   I missing something?

I don't think he returns. CH's blog put the nail in the coffin for me.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+81
beesurromama
ImeldaMarcos
sparkler
lithargic
black_tears