SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Final Episode -2

Post by flslp87 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm

[quote="luvstx"]
Tiggerlgh wrote:I see no evidence that hints he returns.  I really think Brooks is gone.  We have no more scs of him only evidence Des went on dates with Drew and Chris.  Am   I missing something?

I don't think he returns.  CH's blog put the nail in the coffin for me.[/quote

But don't you just think that the way CH wrote his blog is keeping in line w what they want us to believe....

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm

luvstx wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I see no evidence that hints he returns.  I really think Brooks is gone.  We have no more scs of him only evidence Des went on dates with Drew and Chris.  Am   I missing something?

I don't think he returns.  CH's blog put the nail in the coffin for me.

IMO, Everything from Des and CH today plus the nature of what Brooks said seems pretty obvious he doesn't come back. That was the end. But I never thought he'd go out like that so what do I know.

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 pm

flslp87 wrote:
luvstx wrote:

I don't think he returns.  CH's blog put the nail in the coffin for me.[/quote

But don't you just think that the way CH wrote his blog is keeping in line w what they want us to believe....

Could definitely be what they want us to believe but I also think it's possible that they are trying to get us ready to accept a proposal from Chris (or Drew) by saying that he never saw Brooks that interested in Des.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 pm

That press release was just so strange. Why not just say what the dates are, meeting her family? I don't even get why Nate would be considered a threat to the final 2 guys left anyway. No mention about what the guys say to her for their LCD. It's just all so odd!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 pm

I don't believe you are. If so I'm missing (and have been for quite a while) missing stuff too. let me know if you find it though - I'd be really interested.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:20 pm

So, he doesn't come back and what? She just has a LCD and MTP and has a FRC with two guys proposing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:you know what I'm loving about this season?? despite the spoilers... nobody really knows what's going to happen tomorrow or next week!!   doubt makes it way more exciting, and it hasn't been that way for quite a few seasons.  So whoever is responsible for making it this way... I tip my hat yes 

Yes for sure.  I know the spoilers out there, and I know that San, Love and Sophie trust their sources.  As far as I am concerned, I don't feel any less towards the three of them.  they were just told the wrong info by their sources is all.

Can you pleased tell me how you know that their sources were wrong?  It's hard to believe that all their sources would be wrong.  I also have heard of 3 other people who have sources who said the same thing but they did not post it.

Sorry for answering an old post ...

I trust the sources. But, at the same time, there is enough doubt to make me really, really want to see the finale.

So, yeah, Fleiss and his team have played it well.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Judiful wrote:Next week will be happy...Brooks will propose, she will say yes,  and we will see them at ATFR together with her showing off her; lovely Neil Lane diamond engagement ring.  They love each other...

Engagement??? If Des sticks with Brooks they should start from the beginning with movie dates, dinners and a few therapy sessions thrown in for good measure.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:And most people thought Molly was stupid for giving Jason a second chance......  

And for the record, my hubby completely sided with Brooks last night. He said there is no way he could fall in love knowing that the girl is spending the night with two other dudes. But now that he knows she loves him, he can be more open to falling for her. The uncertainty is gone.

:yes: 

Molly gave Jason a second chance after time and him proving himself. He had to prove himself before she even considered getting engaged or moving to Seattle.
Huge difference.

Right, I agree...the whole Molly Jason thing was different...It started off with Jason being "infatuated" with Melissa and then realizing soon after that he wasn't in love with her when they got to the real world. And yeah Molly took it slowly with him. They are the cutest couple by the way....I really feel like they love eachother equally and are one of the better couples to come out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:33 pm

So usually if a couple is engaged don't they see eachother every 2 weeks or so....is there any evidence of this? With Jef and Emily there were clues (similar flight patterns, Jef taking pics at the secret meeting house, etc).

Is there any proof Des and Brooks have been having secret meetings since the show ended???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:36 pm

So I wonder if Brooks never auditioned for the show what would have happened with Des...would she have not fallen in love with Chris or Drew? or would she have fallen in love with one of them? Would she be like Brad and ended up with neither?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm

luvstx wrote:

I don't think he returns.  CH's blog put the nail in the coffin for me.

Yes, CH used the past tense when discussing Brooks. I don't know how much clearer this can be. Per CH when talking about Brooks:

"He really wanted to be in love with Des, so much that he almost forced himself into doing something that he would have regretted later".

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+81
beesurromama
ImeldaMarcos
sparkler
lithargic
black_tears