SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:22 pm

It is going to be an emotional ATFR. They probably wanted to keep it invitation only, because of audience reaction to all 4 of them.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:It is going to be an emotional ATFR. They probably wanted to keep it invitation only, because of audience reaction to all 4 of them.

Heavy duty!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 am

nutty1 wrote:It is going to be an emotional ATFR. They probably wanted to keep it invitation only, because of audience reaction to all 4 of them.

Yes, it will be due to audience reaction. A closed set is more controlled. During De/Jesse's season audience was crying, booing, wringing their hands any hysterical thing you can imagine--it was being done. Not good for taping. No love fest there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Yes, it will be due to audience reaction. A closed set is more controlled. During De/Jesse's season audience was crying, booing, wringing their hands any hysterical thing you can imagine--it was being done. Not good for taping. No love fest there.

Which really confirms that the audience is not as easily manipulated as Fleiss would like to think we are.

De confirmed months later what many suspected - that it was Graham she truly wanted - and that Jesse was merely a default F1.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Which really confirms that the audience is not as easily manipulated as Fleiss would like to think we are.

De confirmed months later what many suspected - that it was Graham she truly wanted - and that Jesse was merely a default F1.

De/Jesse ATFR audience reaction:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Looks like they are inviting the general public to ATFR after all!!

I just scored 3 seats to go!

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Doesn't this thing give a vibe of some of this was already filmed?  I mean things like her talking to Chris and her meeting the final 3 guys?  I just don't know if there are all going to be there at the same time.

agentcurls wrote:Looks like they are inviting the general public to ATFR after all!!

Yeah, but you won't be able to spoil anything.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 pm

agentcurls wrote:Looks like they are inviting the general public to ATFR after all!!

That's awesome. How fun is that (under normal circumstances - this one might be quite squirmy for a fan). Have a great time!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:29 pm

relaxing wrote:

That's awesome.  How fun is that (under normal circumstances - this one might be quite squirmy for a fan).  Have a great time!

It was a long day last time...but so fun.

I'm sure it will be anxiety-inducing, but I'd like to see all parties involved doing well.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

agentcurls wrote:
relaxing wrote:

That's awesome.  How fun is that (under normal circumstances - this one might be quite squirmy for a fan).  Have a great time!

It was a  long day last time...but so fun.

I'm sure it will be anxiety-inducing, but I'd like to see all parties involved doing well.

Even though it's LIVE you can still report on what we don't see. You had great accounts of JASH ATFR, if I recall correctly.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

yeah i remember agentcurls and JASH's ATFR, it was so cool omg
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Congratulations!!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash