SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by bilolo Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 pm

I really hope she's happy with Chris, i just want her to be happy
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 17 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 pm

KCCasey wrote:Painful to watch Brooks there. He was Fleissed the most, used by Fleiss so that Fleiss could Fleiss others.
laugh out loud this!giggling 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:CRAZY-
Congrats to Chris and Des.
They are adorable.

Word is-Spoilers were misleading purposely to prove RS wrong this season.

WOW.

I'm so amazed that Fleiss got the exact same misleading info to so many reliable sources.  Like you said,

WOW
The mags got the spoilers too, friends of hers said she was with Brooks now, RS had the scoop . No spoilers about Chris or Drew.

Quite shocking...

I thought there were lots of clues pointing to Chris...for me the only thing keeping me from believing it was Chris was just the spoilers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Hope Des seems happier when Chris gets out there!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Wow at Drew asking the though questions...reminds me a little of Ried during Jillian season.

I thought it would be her asking Brooks all the tough questions. But since Chris, Brooks and Drew all seemed to be good friends in the house, me thinks things will be just fine and their ecstatic for Chris and Des.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm

treschicas2 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:CRAZY-
Congrats to Chris and Des.
They are adorable.

Word is-Spoilers were misleading purposely to prove RS wrong this season.

WOW.

I'm so amazed that Fleiss got the exact same misleading info to so many reliable sources.  Like you said,

WOW
The mags got the spoilers too, friends of hers said she was with Brooks now, RS had the scoop . No spoilers about Chris or Drew.

Quite shocking...

I thought there were lots of clues pointing to Chris...for me the only thing keeping me from believing it was Chris was just the spoilers.

And for that I am so very sorry!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm

congratulations to Des and Chris... they make a beautiful couple and the proposal was beautiful.

it appears that my source was fliessed, first time since Ali's season.  but, I gotta give it to MF, he got RS didn't he.

it has been fun with you guys, and I will hang around for a bit, but life goes on... at least it better.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm

So is this the ring? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Certainly looks nothing like Wetpaint's. giggling 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Gorgeous couple. Des landed her a great guy!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So is this the ring? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Certainly looks nothing like Wetpaint's. giggling 

Wetpaint got Fleissed too I think. Didn't they call that article an exclusive?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Chris is lovely. She's a lucky girl.

Who's the bachelor
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:46 pm

latergator wrote:congratulations to Des and Chris... they make a beautiful couple and the proposal was beautiful.

it appears that my source was fliessed, first time since Ali's season.  but, I gotta give it to MF, he got RS didn't he.

it has been fun with you guys, and I will hang around for a bit, but life goes on... at least it better.

All the sources were Fleissed.

I just hope the board learns a lesson and stops jumping on the spoiled F1 bandwagon and makes posting here easier to the non-believers.

This season should stand as a lesson to all. Ali, Brad 1.0 and now this one - it is possible to be completely fooled.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash