SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 pm

atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't love people calling anyone a default either. I guess that makes Roberto a default because I think Frank was her favorite when he left. She also had strong feeling for Roberto and was able to move on nicely. We only know what they chose to show of Des talking about the guys and it's up in the air whether she can trust Brooks. I think better odds are that they end up together but it's hard to see where it will feel okay after seeing her so heartbroken.

Ali never said she was in love with Frank.  

I can almost bet that past leads have professed their love for someone before the FRC to CH, but it was never aired. The fact that Des' confession was aired tells me that it's going to affect the outcome. The producers in the past have always tried to sway us from figuring out who the F1 was, and all of a sudden they just blatantly revel who Desiree is in love with 4 episodes to air. Something doesn't smell right here.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 pm

She declared her love for Brooks .. And then he boogies on down the road .. Without her..... For a bit at least

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 pm

latergator wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Wow regardless of who the Bride and Groom are - getting married at the ATFR is waaay too early after coming off dating multiple people simultaneously just 2 months prior.

Should-never-happen.

This is where I agree to disagree with you. Time isn't everything. When you feel it in your heart you just know. My parents were married within a couple weeks. Dad was 18 mom was 14. No they didn't have to. But they did have to fib about her age in Reno. They were married for 62 years. The day dad passed away 2 years ago. First thing he said to my mom when we entered his room, "you're just as beautiful today as the day I met you", and he held her hand till the end.

There are two things in life that I feel are senseless. One is the length of time you have with each other before you say I do. The other is age difference. To me age is just a number. I will be married to my husband for 25 years next year. And there are 12 years between us. I have seen marriages as high as 22 years difference. And the couples have lasted a very long time.

If you ask all the Bachelor couples that did get married. They will tell you they knew immediately. They just didn't all act immediately. By the time ATFR airs these couples have already been together for 5 months. So they would know alot of each other by then.

beautiful story Iluvbachette... my husband and I married after 6 months, and had almost 22 years before he died at age 47.  honestly, I would do it all over again if given the chance even knowing that in the end I would lose him so early.  it will be 18 years that he's been gone on the 3rd of next month.  when you meet that other part of your heart, you know it just is right. it sounds like your mom and dad had that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You got my beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:11 am

Since there's no rose ceremony tomorrow, it must be because Brooks opts out and Des doesn't have to send anyone home.

I guess that leaves the week after for MTP and LCD's for Drew and Chris, with the possibility of Brooks return?

Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 am

agentcurls wrote:
latergator wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Wow regardless of who the Bride and Groom are - getting married at the ATFR is waaay too early after coming off dating multiple people simultaneously just 2 months prior.

Should-never-happen.

This is where I agree to disagree with you. Time isn't everything. When you feel it in your heart you just know. My parents were married within a couple weeks. Dad was 18 mom was 14. No they didn't have to. But they did have to fib about her age in Reno. They were married for 62 years. The day dad passed away 2 years ago. First thing he said to my mom when we entered his room, "you're just as beautiful today as the day I met you", and he held her hand till the end.

There are two things in life that I feel are senseless. One is the length of time you have with each other before you say I do. The other is age difference. To me age is just a number. I will be married to my husband for 25 years next year. And there are 12 years between us. I have seen marriages as high as 22 years difference. And the couples have lasted a very long time.

If you ask all the Bachelor couples that did get married. They will tell you they knew immediately. They just didn't all act immediately. By the time ATFR airs these couples have already been together for 5 months. So they would know alot of each other by then.

beautiful story Iluvbachette... my husband and I married after 6 months, and had almost 22 years before he died at age 47.  honestly, I would do it all over again if given the chance even knowing that in the end I would lose him so early.  it will be 18 years that he's been gone on the 3rd of next month.  when you meet that other part of your heart, you know it just is right. it sounds like your mom and dad had that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You got my beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Thanks for sharing your story latergator. You know life as general always focuses on the beauty of a persons outter shell. To see Drews family story, and how his dad called Melissa their angel. Really does put life into prospective. And what is most important to ones life in priority.

I have always felt blessed that I married my first husband early on in life. I was only 21, and we were married for 13 years. Before I found out about his wayward ways. Then a couple of years later I met my now husband and we married after 6 months. But what is most important to me. Is that they fell in love with me, my heart and not my outer shell. You see I was born with severe birth defects on both legs. The result being a double amputee. So for me I have always felt blessed to have two loves in my life. When some have none.

I just posted on my fb page a story about a couple who had dated for 6 years. In December she was diagnosed with pneumonia. Do to a cough she couldn't get over. In January after more tests they diagnosed her with stage 4 lung cancer. Now they give her up to 6 months to live. So her and her boyfriend got married within 2 weeks.

My point in this is life is fragile, life is precious. Who cares how long you have meet and been together. Live life, you will stumble and fall. But part of love is with working through the lows. I wish Des nothing but happiness who ever she ends up with. It doesn't affect my life. But I still wish her love in hers.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 am

IzaLurkin wrote:Since there's no rose ceremony tomorrow, it must be because Brooks opts out and Des doesn't have to send anyone home.

I guess that leaves the week after for MTP and LCD's for Drew and Chris, with the possibility of Brooks return?

Both Ali and Ashley had f3 guys who left prior to the RC. They went ahead with it anyway. They offered them each the roses and had them accept.

This time, the RC may cut off just prior to her actually handing out the roses and be the cliff hanger into the finale 2. Will she or won't she continue with Chris and Drew.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 am

nd4reality wrote:
IzaLurkin wrote:Since there's no rose ceremony tomorrow, it must be because Brooks opts out and Des doesn't have to send anyone home.

Both Ali and Ashley had f3 guys who left prior to the RC. They went ahead with it anyway. They offered them each the roses and had them accept.

This time, the RC may cut off just prior to her actually handing out the roses and be the cliff hanger into the finale 2. Will she or won't she continue with Chris and Drew.

Oh, you're probably right. I just saw the Bach commercial that says, "We'd like to say it's the most dramatic rose ceremony ever......but there's not one", and it got me wondering.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 am

IzaLurkin wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Oh, you're probably right.  I just saw the Bach commercial that says, "We'd like to say it's the most dramatic rose ceremony ever......but there's not one", and it got me wondering.

IDK - based on the above that is what I assumed. They needed a cliff hanger to ride them into the next episode since this time they have final1 and finale1 rather than FDs and Finale.
Should be interesting.

ETA : which also begs the question of why did she continue and subject the guys to more of the stress if she had checked out. :skeptic: 

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 am

Ashley wasn't emotional about Constantine leaving, so it was no big deal to have a rose ceremony anyway. And I think the "big emotion" Ali showed when Frank left was either disappointment that it wasn't all going to play out exactly as she had planned, or was the result of a lot of questioning by Cassie and many takes until she was showing enough emotion for the show. And being a good trooper for that probably was the exchange for being able to let Chris go before the HTD.

So far I'm getting pretty genuine emotion from Des' promos (though I may change my mind when we're able to match the dialog with the actual film). If Des' F1 really does have cold feet during the FD I think her fairytale is dashed (though like all good fairy tales, there will probably be a happy ending). That being said- I think it's going to be a bumpy ride- including at ATFR. The promos seem to indicate that Des tells the remaining guys at some point how hard a time she's having moving on- and then the guys have a choice to make. It will be good for Des if she has told the guys.... if she hasn't, ATFR is going to be really rough.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 am

nd4reality wrote:

But they have already showed us that she continues with the previews of the LCDs for Chris and Drew. I think the cliffhanger will be... Does Brooks comes back? because we have no SCs for that. I can't help but think he does, since they moved the MTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:41 am

grace8136 wrote:But they have already showed us that she continues with the previews of the LCDs for Chris and Drew. I think the cliffhanger will be... Does Brooks comes back?because we have no SCs for that. I can't help but think he does, since they moved the MTA.

Exactly. We know she does because we have done enough SC analysis to last a lifetime for this season. But they need to hook into going into the next episode.

Remember they said there was no RC in this episode. Possibly, she abandoned that one and we will see her asking the guys to continue in the next episode with the conclusion of the RC.
Then we may get the "return" SCs in the preview for Finale 2.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 am

She seems like the type of person that would tell the remaining guys exactly how she's feeling. I think the way they each handle it will be the deciding factor on the outcome. I'm not sold on Brooks really being F1.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #5

+60
iamreal2u
Shadow
IzaLurkin
rosesrREd
Karche