SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 pm

atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I don't see how after what I've seen transpiring on my TV screen, that she could in such a short amount of time surmise that her soul mate is either Chris or Drew. She falls apart during the FD stage, so she would have to have an earth-shattering LCD with the others in order to do a 360 like that. How would a majority take it seriously or view as authentic? I can't wrap my head around it.

The only thing missing right now is more Brooks SCs! But if they were to show those now, it would be a dead giveaway to how it ends, IMO.

You mean 180 and I see what you mean, but she will just say 'it wasn't meant to be', because he didn't love her.  What I'm not getting is Brooks' 180 from the HTD (I don't want her to leave, this is the closest to marriage, blah, blah, blah) to him basically telling her he doesn't feel the same or whatever.
I don't think it really is a 180...maybe a 30 or 60...but TPTB are drumming up the drama. Obviously Des' emotions are on overload. She has probably barely slept and hasn't felt normal in a long time. I'm thinking her emotions got the best of her and what Brooks does or says is maybe not that bad (here's me hoping). That's why with some time apart, I see a reconciliation. I know atem, we don't have SCs to prove this, but these are my lofty thoughts.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 pm

His SIL is answering questions again, if anyone want to tweet them to her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 pm

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Cecilia wrote:
atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I don't see how after what I've seen transpiring on my TV screen, that she could in such a short amount of time surmise that her soul mate is either Chris or Drew. She falls apart during the FD stage, so she would have to have an earth-shattering LCD with the others in order to do a 360 like that. How would a majority take it seriously or view as authentic? I can't wrap my head around it.

The only thing missing right now is more Brooks SCs! But if they were to show those now, it would be a dead giveaway to how it ends, IMO.

You mean 180 and I see what you mean, but she will just say 'it wasn't meant to be', because he didn't love her.  What I'm not getting is Brooks' 180 from the HTD (I don't want her to leave, this is the closest to marriage, blah, blah, blah) to him basically telling her he doesn't feel the same or whatever.

I agree and think there is producer manipulation or producer inflicted doubt.

I agree, I think this was all producer driven. I don't see either flipping that much from Des saying she wants a proposal from Brooks to accepting someone elses a little over a week later or Brooks feelings going from where they are to leaving (for whatever reason) to getting engaged. Nothing really adds up to me this season other than TPTB smoke and mirrors.

I really like all of the F3 (probably shouldn't say that in Brooks thread), as such I really hope its Brooks in the end as knowing the process I can't see her switching her F1 this late. Neither Chris or Drew deserve to be default picks, and based on what we have seen and heard her say they would be. They both deserve better.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:05 pm

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not a fan of the shirt but other than that he is looking good!
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:19 pm

atem wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
agentcurls wrote:This is how I see everything going down:

Chris and Drew have FDs. Brooks/Des "separate" at the beginning of his FD, so he doesn't have one, in the traditional sense.

This leaves Des distraught during F3 RC.

She is still processing everything and continues on to LCDs dates with Chris & Drew. Sort of. Chris and Drew MTP. I believe she has a full LCD with Chris. I think she has a daytime only LCD with Drew that turns dire. Either Drew takes himself out or Des takes him out, but I do not think LCD goes into nighttime. Mostly because she is trying to spare his feelings (like most F3s) Therefore it's only half LCD for Drew.

Brooks re enters the picture. He has a condensed LCD/MTP? (really unsure about this)

Traditional FRC between Chris & Brooks. I believe she has kept Chris around instead of Drew because Chris hasn't been quite as vulnerable and been through as much adversity as Drew has.

The episode descriptions throw me off a bit, but maybe there are 2 LCDs.

1) Chris get a full LCD
2) Drew and Brooks (once he returns) each get half a LCD
=2

My "issue" is I don't see Brooks proposing without meeting her family.  I think maybe they delayed the FRC to give Des and Brooks a couple days to MTP maybe have a date and her decide if she really wants to take him back (if he leaves).  

This ending really is confusing to me, but I still stand by its Brooks or no one this year.  As I don't think after her comments the past two weeks anyone would buy that she is really in love with Chris or Drew enough to get engaged.  Both are great guys and I really hope for their sake as well that they are not F1, they both deserve more.

The L & S makes it out to be that after her 'I don't deserve to be brokenhearted' she realizes that her soul mate was there all along.  So, there is still NOTHING showing Brooks is Final 1 to me.  I'm trying to think of things myself, but there's nothing showing it, but some possible VO and Roxanne (her mom) liking both Brooks and Chris tweets.

Actually L&S makes it seem like the brokenhearted stuff and wanting to go home had nothing to with F3 and was regarding James, Brian, and Bryden and guys showing "their true colors". Also, if you remember the US weekly cover a few weeks ago it also mentioned her wanting to go home because of them.

As for Brooks, since we have VOs saying he is in love with Des we know that he does come around at some point. So the question is when and how come we have no indication that he actually leaves or that there are twist and turns coming from L&S, RS, or anywhere else? Even Ali's US Weekly said there would be a "dramatic" ending.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 pm

RS...don't get me started with that ding dong. But, I agree with a lot you are saying. I guess there are too many unknowns for my taste.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
atem wrote:

I agree and think there is producer manipulation or producer inflicted doubt.

I agree, I think this was all producer driven.  I don't see either flipping that much from Des saying she wants a proposal from Brooks to accepting someone elses a little over a week later or Brooks feelings going from where they are to leaving (for whatever reason) to getting engaged.  Nothing really adds up to me this season other than TPTB smoke and mirrors.  

I really like all of the F3 (probably shouldn't say that in Brooks thread), as such I really hope its Brooks in the end as knowing the process I can't see her switching her F1 this late.  Neither Chris or Drew deserve to be default picks, and based on what we have seen and heard her say they would be.  They both deserve better.

None of these contestants' threads are FAN threads! The fans threads exist but are not used. These threads here are for discussion, good and bad :)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Ok but can I just share that there's a new fan vid for Bres. Called Desiree and Brooks their journey of love. Swoon!

@GoBrooks @brooksforester @true_lu Another great fan vid! Des Hartsock and Brooks ~their journey to love~: youtu.be/Gf-ioBcCbRw #TeamBres

It also brought Brooks' SIL to tears.

Last edited by BarbB222 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add)
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:21 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Ok but can I just share that there's a new fan vid for Bres. Called Desiree and Brooks their journey of love. Swoon!

@GoBrooks @brooksforester @true_lu Another great fan vid! Des Hartsock and Brooks ~their journey to love~: youtu.be/Gf-ioBcCbRw #TeamBres

Hey! I know that avi! bestbud!  It's a poster from here.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Ok but can I just share that there's a new fan vid for Bres. Called Desiree and Brooks their journey of love. Swoon!

I just watched that one a little bit ago. Loved it. So poignant and real.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom