SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:27 pm

The sexy beach scenes of Chris S and Des remind me of Chris L vs. Roberto. I was team Chris and because of that, I focused on all the clips of them making out. When to most people it was painfully obvious that Ali was Roberto all the way.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm

^This is what TPTB put all their puppets up to try and make us believe! And I'm not persuaded. Not one little bit.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Cecilia wrote:The sexy beach scenes of Chris S and Des remind me of Chris L vs. Roberto.  I was team Chris and because of that, I focused on all the clips of them making out.  When to most people it was painfully obvious that Ali was Roberto all the way.

That scene reminds me of Sean and Ashlee.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Did you see the look that Drew and Chris exchanged when Des picked up Brooks for their Cloud 9 date? Every single guy in the house that has been interviewed talked about seeing something between Des and Brooks.

I'm not understanding how either Chris or Drew can be too surprised about Des being in love with Brooks. The handlers must have been giving Chris, Drew and even Zak misinformation to make them think that they even had a chance...

So I'm not sure what the "no one is going to be unscathed" is about, unless Brooks leaves and the guys think he is out of the equation and then he returns.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Beeleever wrote:Did you see the look that Drew and Chris exchanged when Des picked up Brooks for their Cloud 9 date? Every single guy in the house that has been interviewed talked about seeing something between Des and Brooks.

I'm not understanding how either Chris or Drew can be too surprised about Des being in love with Brooks. The handlers must have been giving Chris, Drew and even Zak misinformation to make them think that they even had a chance...

So I'm not sure what the "no one is going to be unscathed" is about, unless Brooks leaves and the guys think he is out of the equation and then he returns.

I definitely think the Brooks and Des stuff will boil over onto everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Beeleever wrote:Did you see the look that Drew and Chris exchanged when Des picked up Brooks for their Cloud 9 date? Every single guy in the house that has been interviewed talked about seeing something between Des and Brooks.

Oh I totally saw that look. When Des and Brooks hugged, Drew flashed a downward look to Chris and Chris shrugged. I don't think Brooks kissed an told but the other guys compared water cooler notes. Maybe not detailed but they shared. On the way up to Cloud 9 , Brooks said the guys said, we know you like Des but....and Des finished and say but do you love her. Handlers hands are all over this to cool Bres' jets and rev up the other two.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Not cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 pm

I think I will not venture too far from this thread & stay here where it's (mostly) warm & cozy! group hug 
Brooks is getting demonized in many other threads, you'd think he was the second coming, geez. I do not understand it.
I'm gonna duck out before I'm accused of being a fan-girl! giggling 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm

agentcurls wrote:I think I will not venture too far from this thread & stay here where it's (mostly) warm & cozy! group hug 
Brooks is getting demonized in many other threads, you'd think he was the second coming, geez. I do not understand it.
I'm gonna duck out before I'm accused of being a fan-girl! giggling 

Well fan-girl, love your fanvids! About the other stuff you said. Why?no idea 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm

It gets like this every time. Soon no holds are barred and the claws come out. Every time. I remember Jef's fans having to hole up in their thread eventually, too, while Jef got a lot of abuse elsewhere. It's just the final push to make their favs the weener.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm rewatching Des Brooks moments to feel better.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:The sexy beach scenes of Chris S and Des remind me of Chris L vs. Roberto.  I was team Chris and because of that, I focused on all the clips of them making out.  When to most people it was painfully obvious that Ali was Roberto all the way.
yeah, the sexy beach scenes, like with sean and ashlee, seems to be a good indicator of not being F1. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 52 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff