SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:33 pm

DMBFan wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Ali Fedotowsky is saying it is Chris in a recent E! online article.  Says that when she brings up Chris's name with Des she gets a sparkle in her eye or something.

Can it be 7pm already?  6 hours to go!

Ali is starting to rub me the wrong way.  It's like she just won't go away.

Ali has always rubbed me the wrong way. But I agree with Bee. Ali is paid by TPTB to do her job. Her job is to detract from the truth. If she made friends with Des her loyalty is to also turn away from the real truth of the F1 so Des can have her cake. Anything Ali says, I say go the opposite way. We will see.

Who has Allie picked the past few seasons, anyone know?  

At this point, from how they've edited this show, the only one she should be getting "engaged" to next week is Brooks.   If its not Brooks and its Chris instead, based on how this show has been edited, I hope they decided to date to see where things went.  

She was right about JP, based on their exchange the first night. And she had called it then.

But still, I would think she would have better insight after going through the whole experience herself. Her blogs are not really that eloquent. I'm sure she can't say too much about what she knows about behind the scenes stuff, though.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm

I will always take what Ali says and do an about face. She's getting paid for a reason and why they've made her somewhat of a spokesperson . The female counterpart of CH.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Interesting factoid...

Brooks used to work for DESERET Digital Media as a marketing consultant......... ??Karma?? LOL. (and yes I realize the spelling is different .. But pronounced the same :)

Description:
Deseret Digital Media Inc. manages the media Web sites of the Deseret Media Companies in Utah. Its network of Web sites includes KSL.com, a broadcast news site; DeseretNews.com, a newspaper site; DeseretBook.com, an online retailer of LDS media products; MormonTimes.com, an online resource of information for and about members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; LDSchurchNews.com, an authorized Internet site for news of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; FM100.com, which provides online streaming and supporting content for FM100.3, an adult alternative music radio station; and 1035TheArrow.com, which provides online streaming and supporting content for 103.5 The Arrow, a classic rock radio station. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Deseret Digital Media Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Deseret Management Corporation.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:10 pm

He did? How the heck did you find that out Jeepers?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Here's my thoughts . Des has already chronicled her love for Brooks. She's made it clear that no matter what other date she went on, she always came back loving Brooks and no other. She might say she falling for others but she could just be walking to the finish line with them but with Brooks, she's already crossed over. Big difference. The ending will be about how Brooks got to the finish line with Des waiting there for him. She never quite got there with the other two.

Totally agree, from the beginning it has been about how not who.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:20 pm

I thought I read during the MTA that Desiree spoke Spanish again? Do you think Brooks is still teaching her Spanish? Ugh, I need to stop getting my hopes up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm

That was my initial reaction to that too!! She told JP he was 'muy caliente'.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:That was my initial reaction to that too!! She told JP he was 'muy caliente'.

Would be so cute if Brooks was her walking/talking Spanish dictionary. Hugesmile 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Deseret is pronounced dez er ETT, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 pm

I wonder if they will run through Drew and Chris FDs to get to the drama?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:20 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I wonder if they will run through Drew and Chris FDs to get to the drama?

Interesting question. If Chris and Drew are secondary players in this I'd think so.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:24 pm

atem wrote:He did?  How the heck did you find that out Jeepers?

This kind of stuff has been out there a long time. :Biggrin: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl