SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Is it usually all of the F3 that can't tweet? Brooks and Drew are silent. Chris was pretty silent, but sends tweets now and again?

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Is it usually all of the F3 that can't tweet? Brooks and Drew are silent. Chris was pretty silent, but sends tweets now and again?

Between Brooks and Drew, i think Chris has been the chattiest. The fact that Brooks and Chris follow each other bodes well for them keeping their friendship in tact. The enigma here is Drew. Like he might not have liked going out on a limb and getting the branch cut down.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm

The link for this interview was tweeted today. It was done before the season started and it's interesting to re-watch at this point in the show. It does answer some questions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, I don't know how to embed links.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:42 pm

moonchild wrote:The link for this interview was tweeted today.  It was done before the season started and it's interesting to re-watch at this point in the show.  It does answer some questions.

That was out right when the season started actually. I think some people have re-tweeted it again.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:51 pm

atem wrote:
moonchild wrote:The link for this interview was tweeted today.  It was done before the season started and it's interesting to re-watch at this point in the show.  It does answer some questions.

That was out right when the season started actually.  I think some people have re-tweeted it again.

Yes, I mentioned that in the post.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm

no idea Seems like in that People mag interview it's Chris S to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 pm

what a great interview... Brooks has stayed true to himself thru this whole thing

latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Watching that interview, I noticed a pattern: he submitted his application late and was slow in the realization of being on the show and what that entails. So, it shouldn't be any surprise that he was slow to fall in love and figure out how he feels about Desiree, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:06 pm

atem wrote:no idea Seems like in that People mag interview it's Chris S to me.

What points to Chris for you?

She said Chris had all the qualities she was looking for in a husband......said she still had questions about Drew.......said Brooks had a wonderful personality and was fun.

Then she said I don't want anyone to know the ending. I hope it doesn't get spoiled.??????scratch 

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 pm

moonchild wrote:

She said Chris had all the qualities she was looking for in a husband......said she still had questions about Drew.......said Brooks had a wonderful personality and was fun.

Then she said I don't want anyone to know the ending.  I hope it doesn't get spoiled.??????scratch 

Let's not forget that Des had all the qualities that Sean was looking for in a wife also. But in the end he chose Cat. Des always said she would follow her heart and that lead her to Brooks. She has said it twice for all of us to see.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:18 pm

nannymargie wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Then she said I don't want anyone to know the ending.  I hope it doesn't get spoiled.??????scratch 

Let's not forget that Des had all the qualities that Sean was looking for in a wife also.  But in the end he chose Cat.  Des always said she would follow her heart and that lead her to Brooks.  She has said it twice for all of us to see.

Good Post 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

New Thread:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl