SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Mimi27 wrote:What if Reality Steve was given the correct facts about the final four, but the wrong names? So far he's zero for two. RS order is:
F4 - Drew (not given a rose after HTDs)
F3 - Zak (his FD did not go well and he didn't get a rose)
F2 - Chris (regular FRC but Des rejects him)
F1 - Brooks (given the final rose at FRC. Engaged to Des)

What if the events are correct but the names have been changed to protect the Fleissed? Hear me out, please; this is JMO

F4 - Zak (not given a rose after HTDs)
F3 - Brooks (his FD did not go well and he was not given a rose)
F2 - Drew (regular FRC but Des rejects him)
F1 - Chris (given the final rose at FRC. Engaged to Des)

We're halfway through the final four and RS has been wrong and wrong.
Nate says he's wrong.
CH is not jazzed about Brooks.
Ali, who has spent much time with Des recently, says it's Chris.

Didn't Rs also say that Brooks doesn't leave he has had quite a bit of bad info this season jmo

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Is this the week when they usually have the People photo shoot? I wonder if they will delay it this time or if it's business as usual? Something to be on the look out for. Although if there have been no sightings so far (possible safe house meet ups) then they can more than likely sneak off to the photo shoot without being noticed (THEY being the million $ question).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:30 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Is this the week when they usually have the People photo shoot? I wonder if they will delay it this time or if it's business as usual? Something to be on the look out for. Although if there have been no sightings so far (possible safe house meet ups) then they can more than likely sneak off to the photo shoot without being noticed (THEY being the million $ question).
Yes, I think they always shoot it the week before the finale airs and coincidentally we have no sightings of Chris or Des hmm :whistle: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Des is at Disney today...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm

As much as I adore Drew, I also think Chris is a top notch man of wonderful character who appears to have all of the qualities Des seeks in a husband and father to her children. They are a great match! If she chooses Chris, they would have a very good chance of a strong marriage.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:47 pm

Mimi27 wrote:What if Reality Steve was given the correct facts about the final four, but the wrong names? So far he's zero for two. RS order is:
F4 - Drew (not given a rose after HTDs)
F3 - Zak (his FD did not go well and he didn't get a rose)
F2 - Chris (regular FRC but Des rejects him)
F1 - Brooks (given the final rose at FRC. Engaged to Des)

What if the events are correct but the names have been changed to protect the Fleissed? Hear me out, please; this is JMO

F4 - Zak (not given a rose after HTDs)
F3 - Brooks (his FD did not go well and he was not given a rose)
F2 - Drew (regular FRC but Des rejects him)
F1 - Chris (given the final rose at FRC. Engaged to Des)

We're halfway through the final four and RS has been wrong and wrong.
Nate says he's wrong.
CH is not jazzed about Brooks.
Ali, who has spent much time with Des recently, says it's Chris.

I agree. AT this point I think she either picks Chris or is with no one. I just don't see how it could be Brooks with what Chris H has said about him and his relationship with Des. also is Nate just bullsh*tting....why is he saying RS is wrong...and so far RS didn't know about Brooks leaving at all and also had Zak and Drew flipped as F4/F3 earlier. i just don't think RS knows everything. He's been duped before and he's been kept in the dark before (Emily and Jillian's seasons) and last year he wasn't sure about Arie being F2 or F3 until last minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 pm

But that's just it! Zak was the one RS said did not have a good FD and did not receive a rose. That's not Drew; it's a description of what happened to Brooks. Brooks is the F3, not Drew.

RS goes on to say that there is a regular FRC. Then the two at the FRC would be Drew and Chris. Since RS positioned Chris as F2, and all the others are in the wrong order, there would be no other place for Chris except F1.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Mimi27 wrote:But that's just it! Zak was the one RS said did not have a good FD and did not receive a rose. That's not Drew; it's a description of what happened to Brooks. Brooks is the F3, not Drew.

RS goes on to say that there is a regular FRC. Then the two at the FRC would be Drew and Chris. Since RS positioned Chris as F2, and all the others are in the wrong order, there would be no other place for Chris except F1.

Very interesting...I'd love it if all the spoilers were wrong. I'd love for MF and crew to pull off a big surprise. If there has been a misinformation campaign, I'd bet Miss Des is in on it too. She loves a good prank, and this would be a very good prank. (No disrespect intended for Love and San!)

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 pm

beader wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:But that's just it! Zak was the one RS said did not have a good FD and did not receive a rose. That's not Drew; it's a description of what happened to Brooks. Brooks is the F3, not Drew.

Very interesting...I'd love it if all the spoilers were wrong.  I'd love for MF and crew to pull off a big surprise.  If there has been a misinformation campaign, I'd bet Miss Des is in on it too.  She loves a good prank, and this would be a very good prank.  (No disrespect intended for Love and San!)

Pulling one over on RS is more exciting than Chris being the F1 (after all she said about Brooks).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Does anyone think that if Brooks is F1 but they are already broken up, that Chris or Drew will ask her for another chance at the ATFR? :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think that if Brooks is F1 but they are already broken up, that Chris or Drew will ask her for another chance at the ATFR? :hidingchair

No need to hide, girlie. That's a good question. It all depends on the way things proceed Monday night. I really think that it would do all parties involved well if they just wiped the slate clean and started fresh with non-Bachelor/Ette-related dating prospects. This season--at the moment--is starting to make Emily's look like a fairytale.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think that if Brooks is F1 but they are already broken up, that Chris or Drew will ask her for another chance at the ATFR? :hidingchair

There was that one supposed spoiler guy who said that they were just hanging on by a thread, so you never know.

I always wonder why they don't give past people on their show a chance when their first choice doesn't work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99