SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 pm

veg_out wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think that if Brooks is F1 but they are already broken up, that Chris or Drew will ask her for another chance at the ATFR? :hidingchair

No need to hide, girlie. That's a good question. It all depends on the way things proceed Monday night. I really think that it would do all parties involved well if they just wiped the slate clean and started fresh with non-Bachelor/Ette-related dating prospects. This season--at the moment--is starting to make Emily's look like a fairytale.

:LMBO: That is so true.. who would have ever thought Des would have more drama than Emily!!

2boy3girls.. didn't MF or someone say it is a half Mesnick?

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone think that if Brooks is F1 but they are already broken up, that Chris or Drew will ask her for another chance at the ATFR? :hidingchair

No need to hide, girlie. That's a good question. It all depends on the way things proceed Monday night. I really think that it would do all parties involved well if they just wiped the slate clean and started fresh with non-Bachelor/Ette-related dating prospects. This season--at the moment--is starting to make Emily's look like a fairytale.

:LMBO: That is so true.. who would have ever thought Des would have more drama than Emily!!

Oh, I guess I didn't know that was said. That is interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 pm

veg_out wrote:

not to mention, Ash will look like an Angel with her Bentley Saga...Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 pm

grace8136 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

for all i know, it was my silly cray2 theory early on this season..LOL...Embarressed!  hehehe
(i found a fact about Chris PI on epis.3. - seemed taken AFTER filming, with his awful tan :giggle: -where he looked literally super happy and beaming!!...:yes:  led me to believe he is the F1, all season long giggling )

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:57 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

Oh, I guess I didn't know that was said. That is interesting!

so what would be the possibilities if it is a half-mesnick?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:06 pm

CH referred to their being some mesnicks this season and/or a half mesnick or something to the effect. It was discussed weeks ago and the majority seemed to think it was the men crying but I thought at the time it was more than that.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:11 pm

clueless wrote:CH referred to their being some mesnicks this season and/or a half mesnick or something to the effect.  It was discussed weeks ago and the majority seemed to think it was the men crying but I thought at the time it was more than that.  

I thought maybe it referred more to the  "change of heart" that happened at the ATFR....maybe I'm wrong

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Is this the week when they usually have the People photo shoot? I wonder if they will delay it this time or if it's business as usual? Something to be on the look out for. Although if there have been no sightings so far (possible safe house meet ups) then they can more than likely sneak off to the photo shoot without being noticed (THEY being the million $ question).

For Emily, Ash, and Ali, they did the weekend that directly preceded the ATFR, so my guess would be either this Sat/Sun for the people photo shoot.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
clueless wrote:CH referred to their being some mesnicks this season and/or a half mesnick or something to the effect.  It was discussed weeks ago and the majority seemed to think it was the men crying but I thought at the time it was more than that.  

I thought maybe it referred more to the  "change of heart" that happened at the ATFR....maybe I'm wrong

BB Mom that's a possible scenario but I am hoping it's more like she got clarity that Chris was who was the right person after all for her and she did not have to go through a change of heart at the AFTR like the full Mesnick, keeping fingers crossed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
 so what would be the possibilities if it is a half-mesnick?

thanks clueless, for the clue....giggling 

bbmom, let me throw my take on this :

- full mesnick = changing heart sometime AFTER the FRC
- half mesnick :
it can be as simple as she changed her heart from Brooks to Chris sometime BEFORE FRC.

i dont think we get to see the changing heart drama AT ATFR, only the dumpster fire drama :P .  They will bank it all the way, with full glory on Finale part 2 deadhorse 

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

I took it as a change of heart. However, guys have been crying right and left this season, as well as Des, so it could refer to any number of men or Des crying profusely....Or it could mean she thought she was gonna pick one guy and had a change of heart and went a diff way...who knows. I do think if there is a change of heart, it will be before the ATFR.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:41 pm

question    does the cuff on the above look Blue or grey ?     :detective 

someone mentioned it looks like Brooks hand gesture holding the ring .

And that Brooks had tried on a light blue suite , when they had their 1on1 date at the bridle shop .
 The picture of 

Our Chris  :fanningfan  suit in the above picture  looks gray . what does everyone think ? that brooks came back and proposed ?

Upset

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 33 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 33 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 33 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99