SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by snowandcold Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:39 pm

kshooter wrote:
snowandcold wrote:After watching the show Monday night I came to a few conclusions.

1. At the RC after HTD Brooks seen how really blindsided the guy that was sent home was. (Sorry right this minute I can't remember his name)

2. I think that really made Brooks question his relationship with Des. Brooks IMO also has some pretty good issues with abandonment since his father is out of the picture. I think watching that guy sent home and really not expecting it at all  made him feel he may also be REJECTED therefore he just emotionally checked out at that time.

3. IMO as soon as Des told him she loved him he knew he made a HUGE mistake checking out for fear of rejection. I think that is why he said " Why didn't you tell me" when Des told him she loved him.

4. He came to his senses as soon as he left Des that day and I believe we will see him come back and explain his actions in some fashion like I have stated. And of course I may be wrong but this is what I am thinking at this point.

OK going back to hiding under my bed LOL!

I'm also thinking that the rose ceremony had to throw him off. Going from "I can see us getting married" after the HTD to "I don't love this girl" in the span of several days tells me there has to have been something to set him off. I agree that it was seeing how hurt Zak was and putting walls up to protect himself but also having to be in the same room with two other guys that she obviously has feelings for and the possibility that she could chose them over him. I think that combination was enough to send those walls straight back up and send him running from potential pain and embarrassment.

Hey thanks for the name of the guy ZAK! I just had a moment where I forgot his name! Hugesmile 
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 19 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:45 pm

atem wrote:There has been tweets to Nate asking about footage showing Nate meeting Brooks?  Anyone know what that's about or just someone tweeting crap?

more than likely crap... on a fishing expedition I would imagine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how this PI with Chris on their date in Munich factors in to the finale.  This part of the date is all foreshadowing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The PI starts at 3:28, but it's interesting to revisit everything that is said from the beginning on this one part of the date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:48 pm

moonchild wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how this PI with Chris on their date in Munich factors in to the finale.  This part of the date is all foreshadowing.

The PI starts at 3:28, but it's interesting to revisit everything that is said from the beginning on this one part of the date.

What did she say in the PI?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:57 pm

atem wrote:
moonchild wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how this PI with Chris on their date in Munich factors in to the finale.  This part of the date is all foreshadowing.

It's Chris saying he doesn't know why Bryden is there and he's hoping that it's not anything that will upset her. (and here is the part that I'm wondering about) If it does upset her, then he is going to have to change tactics to find a way to console her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:09 pm

moonchild wrote:
atem wrote:

It's Chris saying he doesn't know why Bryden is there and he's hoping that it's not anything that will upset her.  (and here is the part that I'm wondering about)  If it does upset her, then he is going to have to change tactics to find a way to console her.

Oh, I remember that. I thought it came off like it was some chore he had to do. Ha.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

atem wrote:
moonchild wrote:
atem wrote:

It's Chris saying he doesn't know why Bryden is there and he's hoping that it's not anything that will upset her.  (and here is the part that I'm wondering about)  If it does upset her, then he is going to have to change tactics to find a way to console her.

Oh, I remember that.  I thought it came off like it was some chore he had to do.  Ha.
Chore he had to do....hehehe 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:13 pm

no idea 
moonchild wrote:
atem wrote:

I feel the same, that statement always confused me. I have rewatched that date a couple of times, and him saying that just makes me go "what does that mean" When I think of tactics i think of a game and what you do to win it. Well none of it matters now, but it is interesting.no idea  

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 pm

atem are you still sure now that Chris is the one after all these confirmations ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:17 pm

bilolo wrote:atem are you still sure now that Chris is the one after all these confirmations ?

I don't know.  I still think Chris S could be final 1, yes.

However, I want it to be Brooks.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:23 pm

atem wrote:
bilolo wrote:atem are you still sure now that Chris is the one after all these confirmations ?

I don't know.  I still think Chris S could be final 1, yes.

However, I want it to be Brooks.
I believe it's Brooks and seeing Des happy in the pics makes me hopeful:yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:56 pm

New clip! Poor Des... 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo