SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:08 pm

I wonder if he meets her parents, but not Nate?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14 - Page 30 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

Post by LLiza Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Y'all may be waiting for the surprise, but I am waiting for the prank -- I figured all season that, with Des, we would see one. Maybe Des and Juan Pablo have been "playing in the soccer goal" all along, but they just left that on the editing floor...and THAT is the reason JP was pimped so much during the MTP!!! giggling 

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:14 pm

atem wrote:I wonder if he meets her parents, but not Nate?  

What about the "I was there for the surprise" comment.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 pm

LLiza wrote:Y'all may be waiting for the surprise, but I am waiting for the prank -- I figured all season that, with Des, we would see one.  Maybe Des and Juan Pablo have been "playing in the soccer goal" all along, but they just left that on the editing floor...and THAT is the reason JP was pimped so much during the MTP!!!  giggling 

I think the ONLY prank(s) are y'all who think Chris or Drew are still F1! sneakyl 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:16 pm

laurentx wrote:

What about the "I was there for the surprise" comment.

The surprise was that he just met one guy and not two?

Nah, I guess he would meet at least 2 guys.

Last edited by atem on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaloaf Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:17 pm

If he really is F1, I think he will meet Nate. It would be interesting if, instead of being the bad guy this time, Nate was the one that actually thought Brooks was the right one for her.
Bananaloaf
Bananaloaf

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Bananaloaf wrote:

If he really is F1, I think he will meet Nate.  It would be interesting if, instead of being the bad guy this time, Nate was the one that actually thought Brooks was the right one for her.

If that's the case, that would be sad if Brooks was rejected.  This season has made me sad enough.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Bananaloaf wrote:
bellview wrote:When If Brooks comes back  how much screentime  with Des can we expect? For some reason something tells me it wont be much. With 2 hours and MTP, LCD, with Dew and Chris and you know with it being the big finale more than a lot of commercials, all take a lot of time up, does anybody think we will see much of BRES ?

I’ve been trying to wrap my head around this.  In such a short time, how will they make it believable that Des and Brooks have gone from broken up to engaged, without making Des look like she is making the same mistake she has made in her past relationships, loving people more than they love her.  The only thing I can think of is that perhaps Brooks realizes his mistake immediately and asks for a second chance, but she rejects him.  Not rejects as in at a rose ceremony but she just tells him no he can’t come back.  Then, woven throughout the remainder of the episode and her dates with the others, we could see Brooks being the decisive one, chasing her and trying to win her back, while Des is the indecisive one.  It would be somewhat shocking to see Brooks as decisive and Des as indecisive, especially after all the professions of love for him we have seen from her all season.  Didn’t Des twitter advice to let a guy do the chasing?  This scenario would allow for Brooks to do just that and to perhaps convince both Des and the viewing audience that he is sincere.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him throughout the whole episode, even though he isn’t technically going on dates with her.  He could show up at her place in the evenings, he could show up to meet her parents even though not invited etc, etc.  I do think he will get a final date, but I think the only somewhat realistic scenario in all this non-reality is that he prove himself before she takes him back.  Just trying to think of scenarios that could result in the spoilers (which I believe) being true and neither Des nor Brooks looking bad.  Weird season.

I agree that somehow Brooks is going to have to be the pursuer for this to be credible and accepted by the masses. They will need to show that she is not just following the same pattern that she says she has always followed.

All Ed had to do was show up and ask to come back. Even though he was her final pick, a lot of people weren't happy about it. Not just because it was him, but because he left her, breaking her heart, then just shows up again and is slotted back in with the remaining guys that stuck it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Maybe, Brooks begs Nate to get his sister to give him another chance! :P Talk about doing anything to get her back! Just kidding.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, Brooks begs Nate to get his sister to give him another chance! :P Talk about doing anything to get her back!  Just kidding.

Ha! he did know all about Nate before the season began.. he was asked what he thought about Nate during that interview...
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaloaf Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:28 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, Brooks begs Nate to get his sister to give him another chance! :P Talk about doing anything to get her back!  Just kidding.

Though you kid, I actually think this is plausible. Shocking could be the lengths Brooks goes to .....but what do I know no idea 
Bananaloaf
Bananaloaf

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:29 pm

What's even more strange is that Nate knew of Brooks too.  Remember, this site and RS was telling stuff about Brooks before he even got to meet Desiree in LA before the Final 4 RC.

Plus, those odd tweets a person was sending him and him favoriting before he even gave the guys a chance.  Strange, strange, strange.

I think Nate already knew how into Brooks Desiree was and is surprised to see him not there once it comes to the MTP date.

This season is more different than others due to twitter/social media. Most of the lead's parents had no idea of the guys/women until they met them. Now, they can find out way more by that time and even who the frontrunner is.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #14

+64
terabithia
beesurromama
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
Chacharo