SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 pm

I found some pictures on Brooks!

1. Brooks and Erin (his ex-girlfriend)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Brooks with his friendswatching one-on-one date in Madeira (commenting funny thing during commercials)

3. Brooks with his friend (notice his clothes, LAYERS ON LAYERS rofl )

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:09 pm

atem wrote:Lievta I am glad you came out of lurking!  :WAVEY: 

Thanks so much, atem! I'm still not sure what the heck I'm doing when I reply, but I'm happy to be here as a catharsis for my bachette withdrawal! Lol!

I had asked one of the mods if there was a thread where people could put non-lead couples together. For instance, for all the Drew fans: which contestant from another season would you like to see him with? Like Peyton and ChrisL or Blake & Holly. Do you think there'd be any interest in a conversation like that?

Thanks again for the welcome!

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:For first list:
Guys who stayed the longest not thinking that Brooks was the F1 (Michael, Zak, probably others)

For third list:
Her blogs! steamy make out session with Brooks not shown but referred to for example.
I'm still not sure I why she included the steamy hot tub session with Brooks in her blog when now we know she didn't choose him, nor was it even shown, so why?  Was it something that she wanted to point out to Brooks only?? Like, hey, remember when?

It was to validate her feelings to the viewers I think.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Thanks! As a noobie, it's nice to be accepted in the discussion. :)

One point I wanted to add, which I read somewhere else, is that brooks starts to stare at D's hand almost immediately after he sits down, almost certainly to see if D was wearing a ring.

He def. wanted to know if D was still available, IMO. Meaning, even though D's feelings are stronger (D allows herself to have strong feelings but Brooks doesn't), Brooks definitely still has strong feelings for D as well.

B is extremely sensitive, and seeing D kissing many other men could not have been a pleasant or confidence inspiring experience for him.

kraft33 wrote:Kash, totally agree with those observations! When Brooks told her he noticed the way she looked at Chris, I felt like she wanted to break down in that moment and tell him how could he not see it was him she always kept looking for. So sad. I wonder if any part of Brooks hoped she was still single so they could continue something off the show or if he had completely checked out.

kash

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:For first list:
Guys who stayed the longest not thinking that Brooks was the F1 (Michael, Zak, probably others)

For third list:
Her blogs! steamy make out session with Brooks not shown but referred to for example.
I'm still not sure why she included the steamy hot tub session with Brooks in her blog when now we know she didn't choose him, nor was it even shown, so why?  Was it something that she wanted to point out to Brooks only?? Like, hey, remember when?

My guess is that was supposed to be Juan Pablo (remember that pic that was never shown on tv of them kissing?) and the igloo line about Juan Pablo was Brooks.  I don't have any proof of that, but that's my guess.  Maybe, it's just how cynically I see this and wish I was a reporter.

Last edited by atem on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Is that Brooks? Can't really see..

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Kaltie I'm guessing no? no idea 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 pm

What did he say during that Madeira date?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 pm

He looks very young!! And in love :Nod:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:25 pm

That's not the one he almost married. That girl is the one that gave RS those pics.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Lievta wrote:

Thanks so much, atem! I'm still not sure what the heck I'm doing when I reply, but I'm happy to be here as a catharsis for my bachette withdrawal! Lol!

I had asked one of the mods if there was a thread where people could put non-lead couples together. For instance, for all the Drew fans: which contestant from another season would you like to see him with? Like Peyton and ChrisL or Blake & Holly. Do you think there'd be any interest in a conversation like that?

Not from me because we are not sharing Brooks. He is ours since it did not work out with Des. Praying 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Lievta wrote:

Not from me because we are not sharing Brooks.  He is ours since it did not work out with Des. Praying 

I don't want Brooks, but I sure hope he doesn't date anyone from this stupid show. I am sure he has plenty of dating options.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani